Ph didnt affect me, why?

Dallas1819

Awards
Hello everyone, this is my first post so please bare with me on it. I recently tried super dmz 2.0, i took it for 21 days & it didnt do a thing for me! Ive read numerous forums posts on it, so i knew what to look for & how to properly use it. I did two caps a day, After 21 days with no affect i quit taking it completely. Just curious if anyone else has had this problem or would know why it didnt do anything :s I use gear support and milk thistle along with vitamins while on and off cycle. With pct clomi & nolva.

Also i thought ide add this, ive taken m1t 5 times in the last six years, first three times were crazy! Kicked in within 5 days, gained lots of weight, with intense rushing energy & reps! Last two times ive taken it, it had no effect! I even upped the dose and it had no effect, quit taking that after ten days in.

23 years old, six ft two, bf 17%, weight 185, 4500 calorie intake, 5 meals a day, gym 6 days a week.

Please no negative feedback, i understand im young but i love the gym and thats all i do for exercise!

If this is the wrong section sorry, cheers!

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone, this is my first post so please bare with me on it. I recently tried super dmz 2.0, i took it for 21 days & it didnt do a thing for me! Ive read numerous forums posts on it...
Not sure how much reading you've done on this forum, but if you search anything related to BSL you'll find many guys questioning the legitimacy of their products as of late. Taking a stack of M-Sten and DMZ should certainly do something after 21 days. I might suggest a different brand for a future cycle.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Black stone labs doesn't make super dmz 2.0 anymore. They haven't since the ban. So if you purchased it after the ban it's probably fake

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you asked for no negative feedback but....

If you're 23, have done 5 M1T cycles since you were 17 and at 6'2" are only 185 with 17% bodyfat, i'm not sure what you were expecting. Probably fair odds your hormonal systems are messed up at this point. You probably shouldn't be using them at all, and probably should see an endocrinologist

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you asked for no negative feedback but....

If you're 23, have done 5 M1T cycles since you were 17 and at 6'2" are only 185 with 17% bodyfat, i'm not sure what you were expecting. Probably fair odds your hormonal systems are messed up at this point. You probably shouldn't be using them at all, and probably should see an endocrinologist

^^^110% Agree.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Both of the guys above are totally correct to question our use... That said, sdmz has gotten a lot of flack lately for being bunk. You may have gotten a bad batch

Jsmcougar68

Awards
I tried superdol once sd-10 to be exact and never had any gains either I think my stuff was bunk bought it when the ban was beginning to be I acted hadn't ever tried it I still have a lifetime supply packed away in my house lol