Sergio Jr new IFBB pro....Future Olympia winner?!?!?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Will Sergio Jr become the first child of an EX Olympia winner to win the show!?!?!

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
I believe he will.

No matter what he's a companies dream when it comes to marketing and making money sponsoring him. The things they can create because of who he comes from and his name is something special.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I think he has the potential to do very well in the sport, but I don't see him having that dominant of a physique to win the olympia..even with putting on more mass of course. But then again the talent pool seems to be thinning out as time goes on so I assume anything is possible

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I think he has the potential to do very well in the sport, but I don't see him having that dominant of a physique to win the olympia..even with putting on more mass of course. But then again the talent pool seems to be thinning out as time goes on so I assume anything is possible
I agree with this! I do NOT see him being a huge freak like Compton who could eventually de throne Phil

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I agree with this! I do NOT see him being a huge freak like Compton who could eventually de throne Phil
Compton is the future in my opinion, at least he's one of the guys that will be at the very top. His structure and freakish looking muscle coupled with the tiny waist and always seemingly great condition will be tough to beat. I think his posing is a little awkward looking in some shots but apparently he knows this and is going to be putting a LOT of focus on his posing coming into the Arnold this year. But I also really like Brad Rowe, he's still young and doesn't pump a ton of drugs which i assume is why he's still a bit undersized to compete with the top guys, with a few more years of growth I see him having an extremely bright future

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Calum Von Mager (Sp?) would be a great addition to the young stars of today if he got his IFBB Card. He has 4 Mr. Universe titles already. I see that he is getting more attention over here in the United States as of late too. No matter if he won the Olympia or not he is great for the Sport. A good looking guy too along with looking like Arnold's son.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Calum Von Mager (Sp?) would be a great addition to the young stars of today if he got his IFBB Card. He has 4 Mr. Universe titles already. I see that he is getting more attention over here in the United States as of late too. No matter if he won the Olympia or not he is great for the Sport. A good looking guy too along with looking like Arnold's son.
I think he'd be GREAT for the winner of the Classic Physique. I think they're going to let the regular class of bodybuilding be freaks and go all out and then when it comes to the Classic Physique, keep it well, classic

That's what they did with Womens Bodybuilding and WPD. WPD basically killed women's bodybuilding.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I'm not sure in calum will fit into the classic divisions height/weight classes though he's a big boy. Classic will be a great addition without a doubt guys are going to pay very close attention to a tight waist so they can maximize their frame with as much muscle as possible for their height/weight class it should be very interesting. The classic division will definitely affect the quality/quantity of competitors in men's physique, but I don't think it will affect the bodybuilding crowd much if any, bodybuilders are F'd in the head we want to be the biggest hardest gnarliest freakiest looking guys and moving down to a classic division would almost be an insult to majority of bodybuilders that truly love bodybuilding