Superdrol cycle w/ test questions

austinb3

Awards
Previous cycles:
sustanon 250 - 2mL per week(4 weeks)
---Year ago---

Next upcoming cycle: Superdrol (methasterone)

Debating on how many mg per week, does anybody have any experience w/ running superdrol ?

I've read people taking 10/10/10/10 but haven't heard any good reviews,
I was thinking about running a 20/20/20

W/ test cypionate 250

How many test injections should I do
Per week ?

Starts monday

austinb3

Awards
---Want to put on 15-20lbs , not 5-7 lbs ---

Plus if I do 20/20/20 - should I take 20mgs all at once or at different times of the day ?

Plus taking liver-ite while on cycle
And will take clomid & nolvadex after

ShreddyGainz

Awards
Hey man I'm new to this forum but I've done at least 10 cycles over the past 8 yrs. I have done superdrol, it was pretty good I took 20/30/30 I wouldn't do it again because of migraine that came with it. Definitely keep your dosage 20-30 per day (glad to see you say 20, so many go 30-40 out of the gate)
Always split doses on orals to keep more even blood levels!
Whats your test dosage and weeks for this cycle?
With a 3 week cycle I would just take some liver treatment after and not even worry bout clomid or Nolvadex but that's me. It's not long enough cycle to shut you down. And you wouldn't need nova and clomid just pick 1 if you did use it

ShreddyGainz

Awards
I just saw the part where you said you want 15-20 lbs not 5-7. That's not going to happen in 3 weeks. If you're doing test at 500mg a week for 12 weeks and finishing with SD the last 3 then sure no problem but 3 week cycle your lucky to get 10 lbs snd really more like 5-7lbs of muscle

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
I don't understand why you ran your previous cycle for only 4 weeks? Don't you know that sust takes time to build up and is often not even fully peaked after 4 weeks? That's why people often start off a sust cycle with dbol because it kicks in quickly and then run the sust for at least 8 weeks.
3 week sust cycle just makes no sense. I would forget the superdrol personally and buy enough sust to run 500mg for 8 weeks.

ShreddyGainz

Awards
Just Looking is right. You always want to run test at least 8 weeks. SD would work to end the cycle on but like I said I got migraines from it so I wouldn't recommend using it. Just test for 8-12 weeks at 500mg would be best. Then maybe later down the road you do the same cycle (after you know how you react to the text cycle) and add in an oral with it such as dbol, winny etc

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Yeah, I mean if you're going to take the risk to get gear, get something that actually works really well and is well-known and well researched, i.e., testosterone at 500mg/week, and run it for long enough to actually make some real gains (at least 8 weeks IMO), and make sure diet/training is 100% for the duration.
Don't waste your money on some relatively unknown compound that was never brought to market and is hepatoxic and has other side effects.

500mg test for 8 weeks, and throw in some dbol or turinabol if you want in the beginning to start things off. Much better gains, well-understood compounds.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol is best at 20mg imo from experience. 3-5 weeks.

Mike

Jsmcougar68

Awards
I never had any luck with superdrol tried it twice epic fail...but trenavar was amazing