Arimidex

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I'm running my first cycle of Test E and I was curious on when to start (or if I even should) taking Arimidex? I'm doing 1cc a week at 300mgs. I'm 6'2" 225 at about 10-12% bf.

Thanks in advance,

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Depends how susceptible to gyno you are, I would advise taking it anyway, I would dose every 3 days to begin with and see how you go, then if sides appear, change it to eod.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
The Arimidex is 1mg tablets. I was told to break it into fours because of how strong it is. Each tablet is 4 doses. Does that make sense?

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I do realize I posted this in the wrong forum. My apologies

danpace26

danpace26

Awards
Imo adex is poor, for me anyway, I found I would get sore nipples running 1mg of adex each day,

Aromasin would be a better choice of AI IMO and what I will be using next cycle

Dose of adex you should start would be 0.5mg EOD, you wouldn't need to start adex until at least week 3/4 of cycle away as test e takes a while to build up in your system.

You may even find that running 300mg test a week you have no estrogen sides as that's a relatively low dose, I was running 750mg test E and later into cycle switch to prop at 600mg a week.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Imo adex is poor, for me anyway, I found I would get sore nipples running 1mg of adex each day,

Aromasin would be a better choice of AI IMO and what I will be using next cycle

Dose of adex you should start would be 0.5mg EOD, you wouldn't need to start adex until at least week 3/4 of cycle away as test e takes a while to build up in your system.

You may even find that running 300mg test a week you have no estrogen sides as that's a relatively low dose, I was running 750mg test E and later into cycle switch to prop at 600mg a week.
Thanks, I'm on my 4th week now and still haven't opened the adex. I'm just nervous to add anymore toxins if I don't need to. I haven't seen any water retention, sore/puffy nipples or any other signs of estrogen. I have a few buddies that have ran 700 mgs of test before and they tell me they feel about the same as when they ran 300mgs. Idk but it's my first time pinning and I feel like a new man on just 300 mgs. I think I might raise the dose eventually.

Spirosyiros12

Spirosyiros12

Awards
Would run 0.5mg EOD regardless for estrogen control