AAS

Bigmac16

Bigmac16

Awards
Alright so at the moment I'm still pretty new to bodybuilding, I have been half assing it for about a year now and I'm not impressed with my gains, I'm 17 this month so I'm still pretty young but I'm ready to start competing and putting on as much muscle as possible, am I too young to use any form of AAS or is there any other way I can bust through my plateaus and keep getting bigger, also I live in vic Australia and I wanted to know if it is even possible to buy AAS.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright so at the moment I'm still pretty new to bodybuilding, I have been half assing it for about a year now and I'm not impressed with my gains, I'm 17 this month so I'm still pretty young but I'm ready to start competing and putting on as much muscle as possible, am I too young to use any form of AAS or is there any other way I can bust through my plateaus and keep getting bigger, also I live in vic Australia and I wanted to know if it is even possible to buy AAS.
Spend some time eating Big Macs and grow naturally. You're "new" to bodybuilding and have been "half assing it".

You're only 17, your body is not done growing yet. At this point in your life you're a testosterone producing machine, introducing AAS can cause very serious and irreversible damage.

Focus on learning how to eat properly, counting calories, find a training program that works best for you, and making sure you get plenty of rest. Those three simple things with help you out tremendously.

Stick around and do some reading. This is a great forum with very knowledgable members and awesome topics. Knowledge is power, my friend.

Last and most importantly, go enjoy your life and have some fun. Life doesn't get any easier as you get older, enjoy your youth.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spend some time eating Big Macs and grow naturally. You're "new" to bodybuilding and have been "half assing it".

You're only 17, your body is not done growing yet. At this point in your life you're a testosterone producing machine, introducing AAS can cause very serious and irreversible damage.

Focus on learning how to eat properly, counting calories, find a training program that works best for you, and making sure you get plenty of rest. Those three simple things with help you out tremendously.

Stick around and do some reading. This is a great forum with very knowledgable members and awesome topics. Knowledge is power, my friend.

Last and most importantly, go enjoy your life and have some fun. Life doesn't get any easier as you get older, enjoy your youth.
X2 and x3 what Dirty Dan said. Even if you want to pursue serious bodybuilding you are too young to safely consider AAS. Focus on nutrition, training, and proper recovery. Feel free to browse the forum and learn about things for future use. I don't believe you are allowed to post in the Anabolics section unless you are 21. Steaks over Big Macs though. lol. The only supplementation I would advise at your age is protein, creatine, and proper mineral and vitamins. Welcome to AM.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
You are 17, so now is the right time to start introducing protein powder, multivitamins, fish oil for sure, perhaps even creatine. And stop half-assing it if you want to be a competitive bodybuilder. I can half-ass it as a 41-year old "fitness enthusiast". You can't. You don't need any, uh... chemical assistance at 17. You are a test producing machine. Start eating a lot of food, drink milk, work hard and enjoy your gains man.

Bigmac16

Bigmac16

Awards
Thanks for the advice everyone, I will start training properly and I might take creatine again. Haven't heard of using fish oil use In bodybuilding before lol but I will give it a shot, how many reps should I be doing to build muscle as quickly as possible?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hasn't heard of fish oil being used by body builders but wants to use AAS..

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
lets help him out guys not flame him. Listen Bigmac16. You are in the right place to learn about nutrition, weight training and supplements. Stick around there are a lot of knowledgeable members on these forums. By no means should you mess around with anabolics at your age. Expire your genetic potential youll be surprised what that can do.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hasn't heard of fish oil being used by body builders but wants to use AAS..
At 16 if some big dude at the gym that I looked up to Talked about steroids I would have been trying to find out about it. I didn't even know what creatine was back then. Thankfully the vets in the gym steered me cleared of Anabolics till I was of proper age to even discuss it. Info is out there. At least here he will get real info from real gym vets and responsible people rather than 18-20 year olds that blew up and think they know all about there is about AAS.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
At 16 if some big dude at the gym that I looked up to Talked about steroids I would have been trying to find out about it. I didn't even know what creatine was back then. Thankfully the vets in the gym steered me cleared of Anabolics till I was of proper age to even discuss it. Info is out there. At least here he will get real info from real gym vets and responsible people rather than 18-20 year olds that blew up and think they know all about there is about AAS.
Of course it is a good thing he's here now. I just think it's crazy how someone could be considering AAS without even knowing of fish oil and admits they've been half ass working out the whole time. Maybe it's just because I love researching whatever it is I am into so I knew more starting out than most.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Look, what we're trying to say is this: whatever you are eating now, eat more. Yes, quality food is sometimes expensive. But in your case, more of almost anything will be beneficial. Also, try creatine monohydrate, it's really cheap and it will help you gain weight. Even if you were older, AAS would not do anything for you if you don't give your body enough fuel to build muscle. Using AAS would only hurt you in a long run. If I were you, I'd just start tracking calories - and stop half-assing it in the gym. I promise you'll start seeing results in a couple of months.