Mass building plan?

Gjackson

Gjackson

Awards
Anyone have any effective programmes for muscle mass and what reputations to perform? Running out of ideas for myself!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What have you run?
What did you just finish running recently?

Program you responded best to?

Gjackson

Gjackson

Awards
I've always stuck to 10 to 12 rep range and just lift heavy as I can go, I do hypertrophy training and will b doing a few shows soon, just feel like there's prob something better and different out there to try? But no idea what, Just wondering should I try something new basically mate?

Gjackson

Gjackson

Awards
R even try 6 to 8 reps for strength and mass?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
By your goals, I say look into PHAT,

Alternating strength/mass and always challenging

Some of the best growth I've had

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
By your goals, I say look into PHAT,

Alternating strength/mass and always challenging

Some of the best growth I've had
Totally agree here... PHAT is far and away the best style I've used

Its a combination of higher rep hypertrophy focused days with lower rep strength days.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote for PHAT here, seen my best results running it

Gjackson

Gjackson

Awards
Happy days thanks guys, did yas do how it is online or add it to your own workouts?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Happy days thanks guys, did yas do how it is online or add it to your own workouts?
Just google it brother,
layne norton's PHAT

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Check out simplyshredded.com that's laynes site and has a pretty good guide for setting it up for yourself. You can tweak the specific exercises to suit you but the plan is solid as written

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
This is a ban probably coming but none of those products in this sites stores, i saw contain any pro hormones they are just named after real ph .. wow shame it is... exposed,,...

Jsmcougar68

Awards
I stick with a 6-10 rep 4set 2min rest per exercise....it's served me well my max bench is 325lbs now and my max standing military press is 195lbs

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PHAT is a solid plan

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
This is a ban probably coming but none of those products in this sites stores, i saw contain any pro hormones they are just named after real ph .. wow shame it is... exposed,,...
not sure what was really "exposed" PH are banned- there are numerous products that are similar to AAS/PH with names close to a profile that are sold on numerous sites that obviously do not contain any AAS/PH. Are you upset because you were hoping to buy an illegal products from one of the vendors here?

what a shame that nothing in your profile leads me to believe your 6'1 285..... such a shame that your post wont get the attn. you wanted...guess you need attn. today..... EXPOSED......