Can I do 2 superdrol cycles in 3 months?

Masochist

Awards
Wanted some opinions on this idea. I plan on starting superdrol at 20mg Ed and test e at 500mg per week. I will run the superdrol for the first 4 weeks and continue running test for another 8. Just wondering if it would be ok to start superdrol again on week 8. Since I will be running test, I don't see any negative side to this, I will be running liver and blood pressure support sups as well.

So it would look like this

Weeks 1-4 test, sd
Weeks 4-8 test
Weeks 8-12 test, sd

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Wanted some opinions on this idea. I plan on starting superdrol at 20mg Ed and test e at 500mg per week. I will run the superdrol for the first 4 weeks and continue running test for another 8. Just wondering if it would be ok to start superdrol again on week 8. Since I will be running test, I don't see any negative side to this, I will be running liver and blood pressure support sups as well. So it would look like this Weeks 1-4 test, sd Weeks 4-8 test Weeks 8-12 test, sd
Yes. I know guys who have used the same method with anadrol and DBOL.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you have any care for your lipids you wouldn't

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
yea, don't do that, run the sd 1-4 as a kicker and save the rest for another cycle. waste of compound imo,

also this is anabolics related, not pro bodybuilding....

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
don't. Your lipid values won't recover in enough time and the second pulse won't really do anything except give you sides