Ostarine cycle

S

Springdard91

Awards
I'm currently thinking of running a 6 week 25mg ed OL ostarine cycle now after alot of research i know there has been a few reports of ostarine being suspressive. Will an otc PCT been good enough i was thinking using

Erase Pro
DAA 3g
Leecheek AD-3 (AI)

I live in Aus its bit harder for me to get serms like clomid. Novla etc

I'm a bit worried about getting shut down as im going to Europe in just over 6 weeks

Advice would be appreciated

I

imchurki

Awards
Just finished my PCT. I used Post Cycle 3x and DAA and my t-levels have gone back to almost being normal (down from 178 to 408 at the moment). I used ostarine at 25mg for 8 weeks. My body responded well with the OTC PCT. Hope that helps.

S

Springdard91

Awards
Just finished my PCT. I used Post Cycle 3x and DAA and my t-levels have gone back to almost being normal (down from 178 to 408 at the moment). I used ostarine at 25mg for 8 weeks. My body responded well with the OTC PCT. Hope that helps.

how long did you pct for, 2 weeks?

I

imchurki

Awards
30 days...I want to say about the 6th week I started to feel lethargic because of the low t-levels. It went away towards the 8th week. Also, although my LDL was low, my HDL did fall below normal range during the cycle. With ostrine being my first non-natty cycle, I would say a OTC PCT should be suffice.

S

Springdard91

Awards
30 days...I want to say about the 6th week I started to feel lethargic because of the low t-levels. It went away towards the 8th week. Also, although my LDL was low, my HDL did fall below normal range during the cycle. With ostrine being my first non-natty cycle, I would say a OTC PCT should be suffice.

Ah cool and what sort of results did you get ,lower bf% strength increase, lbm?

Any gyno issues?

I

imchurki

Awards
No gyno issues. Strength definitely was up. By the 3rd week, I was up doing high volume sets that included ranged 5-15reps with minimal rest times. Shattered a lot of PRs and didn't lose any strength during the pct. I lost 2lbs on the scale which to me is meaningless because it's what you can present that matters. LBM did increase with BF down. I really liked the run but just might not do it again. The loss of libido towards the end sucked and the low HDL is a concern.

I

imchurki

Awards
When i say minimal rest times, I mean like 30 seconds. Even during heavy compound sets. At times, I would kill it with drop sets, giant sets, etc.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is a phenomenal product. Suppression is minimal (for the most part) with a 6-8 week cycle. You can also add a test booster that carries Arimistane like Alphamax if it is legal in your country

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Springdard91 Wrong Forum section....