Advice on first cycle

pat1500

Awards
Hey y'all, I am about to order my first cycle and was lookin for some advice. I was going to go with sus and Decca. Any input would be much appreciated. 6'3 230lb. Been in the gym for years just never took that next step. Looking for size!

saiyanking35

Awards
Best bet in my opinion, is to stick with the basics. Test and Tren. Later on, after doing those for a while consider adding in an oral, such as dbol or anadrol. I saw my best results using test, Tren and dbol. Strength went through the roof and I went from 215 at 16% body fat to 230 right around 8-9%. Also note that I am 5'7" so the mass gain was phenomenal. But you gotta stay strong on your diet.

pat1500

Awards
Awesome bro, that's the gains I'm looking for. Thanks man I appreciate the advice

saiyanking35

Awards
No problem. And if you're trying to get in to top body builder shape you may even consider adding EQ (equipoise). May be outdated to some but coming from a bunch of old school bodybuilders that look the par,t it works. Increases red blood cell count and helps with muscle endurance, lean muscle gains and not as much water retention. I noticed significant vascularity increase while on a cycle of it. There are so many different ways you could go

pat1500

Awards
Yeah bro I'm struggling with my diet. Trying to eat as much as I need while working 70 hours a week is rough man

pat1500

Awards
Hard as hell to find the time to get enough rest, gym time, and food bro. I've usually got to get to the gym at 4am and I don't get off work till 6pm 6 days a week

jesse87ray

jesse87ray

Awards
For your first cycle bro if go with test c and dbol, tren is awesom as hell but super strong, everyone says to be careful with it

saiyanking35

Awards
I found that running test E And Tren is a good combo. First cycle I ever did. Just always keep the amount of test E above what you use with tren. 500 my of test and 400 mg of tren was what I started first with. Only thing to really worry about is estrogen levels. Like every other cycle you would do. I always keep arimidex or nolvadex handy. If i feel sensitivity at all in my chest/nipples I would take one of those daily until sensitivity was gone then continue to take it one to two days after as a precaution. No one likes gyno. But I had an old work out partner doing over a gram of test and Tren every week for months and he used liquid arimidex. Took it daily. Supposedly that's the best way to go. His results didn't lie. He is 6'3" at 265 and under 10% body fat. Doesn't really get much better than that for an average gym goer. Lol especially considering he's over 40

pat1500

Awards
Wow bro that's awesome. That's the results I'm trying for. Thanks for the advice buddy, I've heard test and tren is the way to go. I got another question. Are the online overseas places legit or scams.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Wow bro that's awesome. That's the results I'm trying for. Thanks for the advice buddy, I've heard test and tren is the way to go. I got another question. Are the online overseas places legit or scams.
Usually if you find a supplier online, Google the name with "scam or legit" and you'll probably find a bunch of threads of people who used the same one. I'd go for the bigger name ones that people have lots of positive things to say about, rather than one of those places with prices that seem too good to be true.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Test E 250mg-500mg E5D recommended. No orals for beginners. As saiyanking35 said, stick with the basics. Will give you plenty of gains, even after you done it once or trice...
PCT Nolva 40/40/20/20. Or even 40/20/20/20 could be enough for mild test cycle.

DRSTRISMADAST

Awards
I'd avoid tren for a first time run... Just go test at 750mg a week n some dbol or anadrol....

pat1500

Awards
Thank you boys. Yeah I heard tren was awesome but not something to start on. Looks like test is the way to go. What do y'all think about Decca with test

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Thank you boys. Yeah I heard tren was awesome but not something to start on. Looks like test is the way to go. What do y'all think about Decca with test
For your first cycle, it's probably best just to pin one. Other people may disagree and say do both, whatever, but in my opinion you don't want to shove too much oil into virgin muscles for your first cycle. 500mg of test a week will be something you'll react very well to, try the Deca on your next cycle. If you want to add something else, look into orals to see if you want to try- something to keep in mind though, that'll add more side effects. More anabolics and androgens= greater effects = worse side effects.