Clen

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I started running Clen 4 days ago beginning at 25mcg and going up 25mcg everyday. Today i feel very labored by just walking. Is that a normal side affect? Should I lower my dosage?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Yes lower your dosage. The thing with clen os why just arbitrarily go on an steadily increasing dosing schedule? If its working at say 25mcg or 50mcg, stay there. Dont keep upping it cause you red some clen plan somewhere or something. The lowest effective dose is the way to go.
With clen I like to run ketotifen also. This prevent downregulation and allows you to run clen continuously and at a reasonable dosage. Take 1mg ketotifen, at night, befoe bed. Run clen up to 8 weeks straight. Then take a break.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
What he said^^.

If I were to run clen (especially the first time) I would dose it so I only slightly felt tremors, then i would take that dose again the next day, and the next day until i did not feel them any more. Then I would up it 10-15mg (so i felt them slightly again) and repeat. I would never go over 100mg (even if you dont feel it, it is working). I would also tapper down towards the end of the two week cycle. I would also ensure I drink 4-5 litres of water a day minimum and supplement with taurine and potassium to avoid cramps.

If I were to see side effects i did not like, I would lower the dose the next day until it was tollerable.

I havn't used it, so take what i say with a grain of salt. I do however have a friend who is very fond of it and we have discussed it at length and the most logical way of taking it safely and this what he prefered in terms of side effects vs results.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11