ADVICE SWOLLEN GLAND FROM DBOL

Saunders459

Awards
I have a swollen gland under my chin right side of neck does not hurt I can take Tylenol seems to go down. Went to the er they prescribed me stuff to get rid of it does this mean I should stop taking my Dianabol? I'm also on test enthate. First time doing Dianabol just swollen tight on right side of neck should I stop or keep using ?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a swollen gland under my chin right side of neck does not hurt I can take Tylenol seems to go down. Went to the er they prescribed me stuff to get rid of it does this mean I should stop taking my Dianabol? I'm also on test enthate. First time doing Dianabol just swollen tight on right side of neck should I stop or keep using ?
Dbol causing swollen glands???
Never heard of it. It's probably unrelated to AAS use.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
You stated they prescribed you something to "get rid of" it? What was the discharge diagnosis and what are they giving you for treatment?

Saunders459

Awards
I told them what I'm taking over at er but they didn't know too much about it and I was reading that it could be the arimidex under common side effects just wondering but if it's happens to anyone else really

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I told them what I'm taking over at er but they didn't know too much about it and I was reading that it could be the arimidex under common side effects just wondering but if it's happens to anyone else really
There are just too many variables here. I agree with T-Bone take to your Primary Care MD. He should already know everything your on.

Saunders459

Awards
Thanks guys ha I'll have to pay him a visit of the ER

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I think he mean primary care physician not PCT

Saunders459

Awards
Responding to tbone. Good news it went down today it's gone will see when it flares up again goes up and down from morning to night

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Good luck

Saunders459

Awards
Thanks nursegray going to keep going see what happens with another week !