Favorite Bodybuilder

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. Quote Originally Posted by fdigioia99 View Post
    I hear you Brother he just does damage to bodybuilding now. Because he is jealous and can't hold a candle to these guys. Yes Mentzer was my choice he only lost to Arnold because the politics and the weider brothers controlled everything. It's just my opinion brother! Lol
    I don't know if lifting weights (pumping iron) would be as mainstream and popular as it is today if it wasn't for Arnold though. Also, it seems like a lot of old-school bodybuilders (multiple Mr. Olympias) are pretty vocal about criticizing modern bodybuilders (especially the guts).
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

2. Arnold is a jealous joke he's even jealous of Stallone cause he's in shape and Arnold has tits like a girl. He's a fat flabby old man. Lmfao!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by fdigioia99 View Post
    Arnold is a jealous joke he's even jealous of Stallone cause he's in shape and Arnold has tits like a girl. He's a fat flabby old man. Lmfao!!!
    Ok, but I still think that past Arnold (in his prime) was pretty important in making lifting weights and bodybuilding more mainstream/acceptable. Regardless of it you like them man now or not, he's a pretty important figure in the history of bodybuilding, no? Stallone is definitely in great shape, but isn't Arnold starting to get back into shape as well? He seems to always keep his shirt on nowadays, but his arms seem to be doing pretty well again. Haven't he and Stallone been friends for a long time now?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

4. Yeah but now he openly criticizes him and everyone else. Yes agree to disagree. Lol but you make alot of good point's. Enjoy the rest of Your weekend brother.

5. Arnie's looking pretty damn good for an older dude now and he's got a midget sidekick. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVb5TPL5KuQ&t=6sThat's beside the point though I'd assume most people who mentioned past bodybuilders as their favourites are speaking in terms of either their contributions to the sport or their physiques during their prime or both. The pro's today look like bloated pigs. It'd be easy to see how it would go against the grain of a past bodybuilders ideology of a perfect physique. When your gut protrudes out past your pecs it's just not a good look IMO.
    •   

6. I do prefer the classic physique.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

7. Quote Originally Posted by ericos_bob View Post
    Arnie's looking pretty damn good for an older dude now and he's got a midget sidekick. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVb5TPL5KuQ&t=6sThat's beside the point though I'd assume most people who mentioned past bodybuilders as their favourites are speaking in terms of either their contributions to the sport or their physiques during their prime or both. The pro's today look like bloated pigs. It'd be easy to see how it would go against the grain of a past bodybuilders ideology of a perfect physique. When your gut protrudes out past your pecs it's just not a good look IMO.
    You do know that pick is from another 62 year old bodybuilder. Yeah he's still fat and saggy! Lol.

8. Tell us what the mean Arnold guy did to you.....

9. I could care less if he looks like a chicken drumstick TBH. I do understand you may be jealous of his success. He's had his time as one of the greatest bodybuilders and through his on screen fame has probably inspired more boys and men to pick up a set of dumbells and work out than any other bodybuilder.

10. Tristan esco

11. That's it right there. Great bodybuilder and top 5 pictures of a bodybuilder of all time.

12. No particular order:

Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Franco Columbu
    Serge Nubret
    Lee Haney
    Frank Zane
    Lee Priest
    Ronnie Coleman
    Dexter Jackson

13. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    No particular order:

Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Franco Columbu
    Serge Nubret
    Lee Haney
    Frank Zane
    Lee Priest
    Ronnie Coleman
    Dexter Jackson

All good choices !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    All good choices !!
    All of them have great work ethic and genetics.

15. Top 10 in man class

1. Arnold
    2. Sergio Oliva
    3. Lee Haney
    4. Franko Kolombo
    5. Dorian Yates
    6. Ronnie Colemann
    7. Larry Scott
    8. Frank Zane
    9. Lee Labrada
    10 Shawn Ray
    More muscle=More strenght=More self confidence

16. Zane all day. Decades ahead of his time. Had he been a coach his whole life the Olympia would look so much different. Think about a 176lb man competing against Lou and Marco and beating them! He was a God. Still is imo.

17. Well I'd find it hard to rate them with a list. So many worthy mentions. But my favorite was Yates. Not just for they way he looked. But the mentally,and work ethic. He didn't relocate to Cali . He won the O, disappeared back to old blue collar Birmingham. And pounded it out,at the dungeon (temple). A kid with a rough past,no education, and little family. Hard work and determination. I can relate to him. Flashy photos,of tanned guys,all oiled up, posing like models? Never did it for me! Lol!

18. Always loved Flex wheeler he had such great symmetry.... In a generation where big man Dorian Yates took things to the next level of mass monsters I believe Flex was one of the last classic bodybuilders with more aesthetics than mass. He usually came in 2nd at the mr O but the times were changing to bigger is better.

Top for me is probably Frank Zane. Guy had the perfect body.
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

19. Frank Zane is definitely a testament to aesthetics and conditioning being greater than mass. Hard to compare him with the likes of Arnold as they had two very different physiques both great in their own way.

20. Ronnie with out a doubt!
    Arnold
    Rich (I dont care, that guy was f**kin cool)
    Martyn
    Priest (Aussies gotta support Aussies!)

21. Quote Originally Posted by Nope View Post
    Ronnie with out a doubt!
    Arnold
    Rich (I dont care, that guy was f**kin cool)
    Martyn
    Priest (Aussies gotta support Aussies!)
    Lee Priest is an AWESOME bodybuilder. Dude is pure motivation
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

22. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Lee Priest is an AWESOME bodybuilder. Dude is pure motivation
    I Like his ex-wife ??

Name:  Cathy L.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  16.6 KB
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Favorite Era of Bodybuilding
    By jakz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-16-2014, 07:37 PM
  2. favorite bodybuilders
    By dirtwarrior in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 01:54 PM
  3. Favorite bodybuilding quote, whats yours? Here is mine....
    By Swoldierboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 07:49 PM
  4. What is your favorite hypertophy/bodybuilding program?
    By Rugger in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 07:39 PM
  5. favorite bodybuilder of all time
    By glenihan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 10:04 PM