freaking depressed.

M

Markos4

Awards
yes, im depressed, i freaking cried last night. my knees hurt because of lifting and i dont regret it. well they dont just hurt. it has gotten to the point where i cant squat/run no more. and even if i dont do any of this stuff, my job which requires me to be on my feet for 8 hours is killing me. i didnt know where to post this so i just posted this in here. im only 18 and my freaking joints hurt. i cant work on my lower body no more. at least for next couple of months,and i dont know what to do now. guys please dont be harsh with me i know im stupid, but im just an 18 year old idiot obsessed with bodybuilding.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back off on the lower body work and focus on upper body... let your knees heal.

M

Markos4

Awards
Back off on the lower body work and focus on upper body... let your knees heal.
i hope they heal because its hard for me to walk for like 6-8 hours a day and thats exactly what i do at my job,it doesnt bother me that much until i get into that 6-8 hour window. when that happens, it hurts really bad.. :( im afraid my legs are going to get really skinny,they were my biggest body part,not my favorite to train but the biggest one :( btw im taking fish oil and glucosamine msm , i hope this helps :(

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Are you running or have you run anything?
Have you tried any joint support supplements?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your doctor's opinion?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Sorry missed your last post. Try Antaeus' Achilles. Also look into low load BFR training. Combine that with isolation and high volume and you should still be able to grow.

M

Markos4

Awards
Sorry missed your last post. Try Antaeus' Achilles. Also look into low load BFR training. Combine that with isolation and high volume and you should still be able to grow.
Thanks i will look that up,but i cant even run ,so i dont knowif that will work

M

Markos4

Awards
What's your doctor's opinion?
I cant go to the doctor, i dont have insurance and i make $7.50/hr and have to pay for internet, food,supplements,and someone tried to break into my truck last week so im buying a $500 alarm system for it. Meaning that after next week, ima be broke as hell :(

I

infraredline

Awards
I cant go to the doctor, i dont have insurance and i make $7.50/hr and have to pay for internet, food,supplements,and someone tried to break into my truck last week so im buying a $500 alarm system for it. Meaning that after next week, ima be broke as hell :(
I would say health insurance is more important than the internet. Why aren't you on Medicaid? If you are that broke you should qualify.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I would say health insurance is more important than the internet. Why aren't you on Medicaid? If you are that broke you should qualify.
Lol qualifying≠getting it. I applied almost a year ago, they're still "processing"...

As for BFR, even walking with BFR has been shown to be beneficial..,

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I had to recommend one supplement right now, it would be Achilles from Antaeus Labs. I can't say it'll work miracles, but it's probably the best supplement out there right now for joint issues (in my opinion).

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
If I had to recommend one supplement right now, it would be Achilles from Antaeus Labs. I can't say it'll work miracles, but it's probably the best supplement out there right now for joint issues (in my opinion).
Yup stuff is really awesome.

M

Markos4

Awards
Ok,ill probably get it next week when i get paid,also, do you guys know of any good supps for depression,I've been really sad,been crying and have had mood swings lately.. :(

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Mood swings and depression are the last things you should be trying to treat with internet forums and herbal supplements.
Look into free clinics and mental health help lines--don't trust your sanity to a bunch of armchair physicians on an internet message board.

M

Markos4

Awards
Mood swings and depression are the last things you should be trying to treat with internet forums and herbal supplements.
Look into free clinics and mental health help lines--don't trust your sanity to a bunch of armchair physicians on an internet message board.
Thank you,but most guys on this forum are really helpful(excluding the ones who get mad and criticize you in a bad way) ill take your advice though, I'll check for free clinics where i can get some help,cause yesterday i even started crying while i was at the mall, i felt useless because my knee was hurting,and i wanted to be a pro bodybuilder,but if im having trouble with my joints at this young age,how am i going to get there?

M

Markos4

Awards
I was just crying cause i felt useless though,not because of the whole bodybuilding thing.

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Take care of your head first.
Sore joints don't make you worthless and are a much smaller concern than depression.
Try not to tie your self-worth to BECOMING something but rather in who you are.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
yes, im depressed, i freaking cried last night. my knees hurt because of lifting and i dont regret it. well they dont just hurt. it has gotten to the point where i cant squat/run no more. and even if i dont do any of this stuff, my job which requires me to be on my feet for 8 hours is killing me. i didnt know where to post this so i just posted this in here. im only 18 and my freaking joints hurt. i cant work on my lower body no more. at least for next couple of months,and i dont know what to do now. guys please dont be harsh with me i know im stupid, but im just an 18 year old idiot obsessed with bodybuilding.
when older look into peptide TB500 and or ghrp/mod GRF combos, even igf1.
for now take alot of healthy fats and dha. take it a lil slower too...

M

Markos4

Awards
Take care of your head first.
Sore joints don't make you worthless and are a much smaller concern than depression.
Try not to tie your self-worth to BECOMING something but rather in who you are.
Thanks man. As for the anger issues, i read that meditation really helps, so I'll try that out.