Length of cycle

Primetime7

Primetime7

Awards
First off I'm 25, 5'9" 195lbs 11%bf, my diet is in lock with my coach, he has me 313g protein, 255g carbs and 35g fat. I have a show in ten weeks and another 3 weeks after. My initial thought was I'd run for 10weeks and get off before the show but a friend asked me why my only thought was water retention but it wasn't much of an answer so it got me thinking about running for an extra 3 weeks? Currently have test e 200, clen and anavar. Gonna run clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off starting at the 8 weeks out from first show. Iv also done the normal loading of slowing building up on my test but also read some stuff on front loading this short of time before a show. If y'all can help that'd be great thanks.

LiverAbuser

Awards
I would front load the test and keep the dose pretty high until about 4-6 weeks out (week 7-9). From there drop down the dose to one in which you feel you have very minimal water retention (100-250mg/wk for me).

Keeping the test high in the beginning would help you still make some gains while dieting down for the show, almost like a recomp. You're already at 11% body fat so getting into single digits isn't a big concern to you when it comes to time frame, especially when you have clen and var on hand.

I'd also try to get my hands on some ketotifen if I was you. Screw 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, you want to be as lean as possible so with ketotifen you'll be able to run clen straight for 4-6 weeks into the show. I've had buddies do it for 8 and see good results.

With regards to the Var. I'd run it at a high dose in the front end and the tail end of the cycle. In the beginning to assist with the recomp and the tail end for the thermo effects of Var as well as muscle hardening.

Only other thing I'd recommend is some Test Suspension to keep you full during the last week till contest. Maybe some Masteron for some extra hardness. Should really consider some Letro if not Adex to keep water down at the tail end.

Here's a little example of what I'm saying:

Week 1-7
Test @ 1000mg/wk

Week 1-5
Var @ 100mg/ED

Week 8-13
Clen ( Ramping up every week)
40/60/80/100/100/120
**Ketotifen every other week

Week 9-13
Var @ 100mg/ED

Week 7-13
Adex 0.25-0.5mg/ED (Adjust accordingly)

Other additions that would help:
Weeks 9-13
Masteron @ 100mgs/ED

Week 12 & 13
Test Suspension @ 100mg/ED
Drol @ 25-50mg/ED

Hope this helps man. Good luck and keep us posted.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
^^^ ?

How can you tell this guy to run 1g test without knowing what his normal doses are? OP, what is a normal cycle dose for you?

Also I'm no expert but I know you don't want to run drol or suspension up to the show unless you like lookin like a blimp or gonna run alot of Diuretics....

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would front load the test and keep the dose pretty high until about 4-6 weeks out (week 7-9). From there drop down the dose to one in which you feel you have very minimal water retention (100-250mg/wk for me).

Keeping the test high in the beginning would help you still make some gains while dieting down for the show, almost like a recomp. You're already at 11% body fat so getting into single digits isn't a big concern to you when it comes to time frame, especially when you have clen and var on hand.

I'd also try to get my hands on some ketotifen if I was you. Screw 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, you want to be as lean as possible so with ketotifen you'll be able to run clen straight for 4-6 weeks into the show. I've had buddies do it for 8 and see good results.

With regards to the Var. I'd run it at a high dose in the front end and the tail end of the cycle. In the beginning to assist with the recomp and the tail end for the thermo effects of Var as well as muscle hardening.

Only other thing I'd recommend is some Test Suspension to keep you full during the last week till contest. Maybe some Masteron for some extra hardness. Should really consider some Letro if not Adex to keep water down at the tail end.

Here's a little example of what I'm saying:

Week 1-7
Test @ 1000mg/wk

Week 1-5
Var @ 100mg/ED

Week 8-13
Clen ( Ramping up every week)
40/60/80/100/100/120
**Ketotifen every other week

Week 9-13
Var @ 100mg/ED

Week 7-13
Adex 0.25-0.5mg/ED (Adjust accordingly)

Other additions that would help:
Weeks 9-13
Masteron @ 100mgs/ED

Week 12 & 13
Test Suspension @ 100mg/ED
Drol @ 25-50mg/ED

Hope this helps man. Good luck and keep us posted.
agreed! OP i highly rec the keto with clen.
CEM has it for research if you dont have it already.

LiverAbuser

Awards
^^^ ?

How can you tell this guy to run 1g test without knowing what his normal doses are? OP, what is a normal cycle dose for you?

Also I'm no expert but I know you don't want to run drol or suspension up to the show unless you like lookin like a blimp or gonna run alot of Diuretics....
Sorry man I guess I didn't make it clear enough. I never told him to run a gram of test throughout the whole post. I only mentioned dosages when tapering down for the show in order to maintain minimal water retention. I wouldn't do so without knowing his previous history. I solely gave him an example of what a contest prep would look like with the compounds he mentioned he had. Then I added other compounds that might assist him achieve his goals. It's his comp so he should adjust dosages accordingly to what is comfortable to him. Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough.

Also have you ever ran Test Suspension? Its a pretty dry compound if you ask around. I prefer Test Ace as its easier to maintain steady blood levels but regardless Ace is dry as hell too. It also keeps you looking full even when carb depleted, by far my favorite ester of Test.

As for the Anadrol, it is actually pretty commonly used in prep phases. It all comes down to how you react to the drug though in terms of water but many people don't get bloated at doses as low as 25-50mgs a day, especially when running Adex & Nolva along the side. Anadrol suppresses appetite which is very helpful in the last weeks when cals tend to be extremely low. It also keeps strength up which helps preserve muscle mass during an aggressive diet. Also many people tend to come in flat on their first couple comps, Drol increases RBC count significantly which will assist you with looking full and vascular on stage. There's other reason's why but I'm sure this will suffice. Sorry for the late post OP, been on vacay. Good luck!