Rich Piana

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Rich Piana


    Any thoughts on Rich Piana? Personally I love the man


  2. Cool dude. Keeps it real

  3. I like his honesty that's for sure
    •   
       


  4. Very true. I also like his sayings. Obsessed with 5% and love it kill it

  5. He's entertaining.

  6. people don't like him cause hes straight fukkin real talk, I love him for that reason...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    people don't like him cause hes straight fukkin real talk, I love him for that reason...
    Kinda like that kid Boston Loyd. He's entertaining as well.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BodyBuilderX View Post

    Kinda like that kid Boston Loyd. He's entertaining as well.
    Except for rich wouldn't recommend taking a gram of test on your first cycle like Bostin would lol. I think if it came down to it though I would take Rich's word over Bostin's but I do like them both since they are the only real guys in the sport right now

  9. Quote Originally Posted by infraredline View Post
    Except for rich wouldn't recommend taking a gram of test on your first cycle like Bostin would lol. I think if it came down to it though I would take Rich's word over Bostin's but I do like them both since they are the only real guys in the sport right now
    well yeah I agree with that. Bostin is young and I predict he will get smarter with his public delivery of info. lol (ie. not recommend people start with a gram of T)

  10. mixed opinons on rich...think he's cool, like most of his videos....but the recent ones i've watched of him, he comes off as a know it all and i didn't like those very much

    bostin lloyd is just annoying

  11. More power to him...he has figured out an angle to scratch out a living.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    people don't like him cause hes straight fukkin real talk, I love him for that reason...
    totally disagree. I only know him from youtube videos, but it's easy to watch him contradict himself depending who he's around. then with his new supplement company you know nothing new will be brought to the table - not hating that he's trying to make some money, just comes across as a sellout in my eyes.
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

  13. Priest is awesome he gets pretty detailed about his steroid use without coming across as a know it all. Yates talks a little bit about his use but he's vague

  14. Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno View Post
    totally disagree. I only know him from youtube videos, but it's easy to watch him contradict himself depending who he's around. then with his new supplement company you know nothing new will be brought to the table - not hating that he's trying to make some money, just comes across as a sellout in my eyes.
    each is their own

  15. Quote Originally Posted by zainathon View Post
    Any thoughts on Rich Piana? Personally I love the man
    Real nice guy! Went out if his way to get a couple pictures taken with me. He even went and got his girlfriend to take the pictures since I was alone.
    Synerbolics.com - Anabolic Matrix, Nootropics, Somatostatin Inhibitors and more!
    Use CODE JJ25PERCOFF for 25% off at WWW.SYNERBOLICS.COM

  16. Rich Piana is a straight shooter. I respect him!

  17. Great guy and he is honest about everything even about steroids

  18. I always enjoy his real talk. A breath of fresh air for sure!
    Check me out on Youtube!
    Youtube.com/c/TheSwoleNurse

    Facebook
    Facebook.com/TheSwoleNurse

    -The statements above are solely my opinion and are not intended as Medical Advice.

  19. He talks the truth on most issues but he also bull****s some stuff on chems and cycles and supplementation. Some of what he says is broscience with some placebro effects.
    Primeval LGD Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/271075-primeval-labs-super.html

  20. I really like the guy. He tells it how it is, no bs. Ive also heard his line is pretty good. I have yet to try it though

  21. He sure appears to be "real" and "no BS" etc etc... I like him and he has some great ideas/concepts that make sense.... HOWEVER that does not mean everything he says is truth, accurate or gospel at all. He calls out a lot of BS which is nice but his facts are not always on point.


    take his stuff for what it is.. entertaining, refreshing and a good change of perspective on a lot of the "marketing" and "bioscience" we see everyday.
    Antaeus Labs Rep

  22. I like him a lot, I also like bostin but I agree that bostins advice on doses can be a bit crazy.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OlympusUK- GRINUK30
    WWW.OLYMPUSUK.COM

  23. Man gives real talk, respect the honesty and the advice.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/269154-msten-pmag-log.html

  24. I enjoy his videos they are entertaining. Cycle ideas are a bit Eh, but whatever it takes! 5% for life
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    abelincoln@seriousnutritionsol utions.com

  25. Can we talk about the $8 Milk Jug?

  26. Or 40 bucks for 3 and a half pounds of powdered oats and yams.... :/ you could get 20 lbs of each for that price...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Can we talk about the $8 Milk Jug?
    it makes its content 5% more anabolic every hour it sits in the jug

  28. Quote Originally Posted by grinnell27 View Post
    I like him a lot, I also like bostin but I agree that bostins advice on doses can be a bit crazy.
    2 "migs " test, lol maybe for his ****ty half dosed gear.

  29. 8 Hour ARMS!!!!! Seriously though he seems to be a straight shooter now that hes not repping mutant.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Priest is awesome he gets pretty detailed about his steroid use without coming across as a know it all. Yates talks a little bit about his use but he's vague
    This. Priest is a really cool guy - I've watched a lot of his videos. Cheeky little bugga oiii - sorry. Couldn't help it.
    Orbit Nutrition Representitive-Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    BPS Representitive - Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements

  31. Straight up. No BS...

  32. I don't keep up on his videos because bodybuildings not really my thing, but he shoots all his videos at my gym. Super nice guy, always remembers my name and asks what I'm lifting that day. Gives some advice and hangs out talking to people. Cool guy.

  33. He's straight forward and I like his morales he tells you straight out if it's bull****

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    mixed opinons on rich...think he's cool, like most of his videos....but the recent ones i've watched of him, he comes off as a know it all and i didn't like those very much

    bostin lloyd is just annoying
    Bostin Loyd is gonna be dead in a matter of time unless he has his own personal reckoning, the thought that people pay this kid for advice is beyond me and there's always a probability that his advice/consultations he gives will also kill someone. It's also pretty sad the way his old lady looks like now since he's now giving her drug/cycle advice.

    BTW I have the upmost respect for John Meadows Bostin Loyd and John Meadows Getting It On

  35. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Bostin Loyd is gonna be dead in a matter of time unless he has his own personal reckoning, the thought that people pay this kid for advice is beyond me and there's always a probability that his advice/consultations he gives will also kill someone. It's also pretty sad the way his old lady looks like now since he's now giving her drug/cycle advice. BTW I have the upmost respect for John Meadows Bostin Loyd and John Meadows Getting It On
    I agree, Bostin will be gone before to long. The guy tore up his arm it looks horrible.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    I agree, Bostin will be gone before to long. The guy tore up his arm it looks horrible.
    His arm is still messed up?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    abelincoln@seriousnutritionsol utions.com

  37. Haha I like Bostin. Interesting guy with not much bull****. John meadows in my opinion is the best.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Abe Lincoln View Post
    His arm is still messed up?
    He competed this past weekend.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    He competed this past weekend.
    Saw him at the power house classic, he looked like ****. He was cocky to, he got stomped.

  40. Piana is a cool dude and his real talk no BS
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 01:19 AM
  2. New transgenic pigs are rich in omega-3's.
    By LakeMountD in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 09:19 PM
  3. Leucine-rich Diet May Slow Age-related Muscle Loss
    By 200wannabe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 04:48 AM
  4. I'm Rich!!!!!!
    By lozgod in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 03:08 AM
  5. Diet Rich in Whole Grains May Thwart Diabetes
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2003, 08:07 PM
Log in
Log in