zainathon

zainathon

Awards
Very true. I also like his sayings. Obsessed with 5% and love it kill it

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
people don't like him cause hes straight fukkin real talk, I love him for that reason...

infraredline

Awards
Kinda like that kid Boston Loyd. He's entertaining as well.
Except for rich wouldn't recommend taking a gram of test on your first cycle like Bostin would lol. I think if it came down to it though I would take Rich's word over Bostin's but I do like them both since they are the only real guys in the sport right now

BodyBuilderX

Awards
Except for rich wouldn't recommend taking a gram of test on your first cycle like Bostin would lol. I think if it came down to it though I would take Rich's word over Bostin's but I do like them both since they are the only real guys in the sport right now
well yeah I agree with that. Bostin is young and I predict he will get smarter with his public delivery of info. lol (ie. not recommend people start with a gram of T)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mixed opinons on rich...think he's cool, like most of his videos....but the recent ones i've watched of him, he comes off as a know it all and i didn't like those very much

bostin lloyd is just annoying

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More power to him...he has figured out an angle to scratch out a living.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
people don't like him cause hes straight fukkin real talk, I love him for that reason...
totally disagree. I only know him from youtube videos, but it's easy to watch him contradict himself depending who he's around. then with his new supplement company you know nothing new will be brought to the table - not hating that he's trying to make some money, just comes across as a sellout in my eyes.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Priest is awesome he gets pretty detailed about his steroid use without coming across as a know it all. Yates talks a little bit about his use but he's vague

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
totally disagree. I only know him from youtube videos, but it's easy to watch him contradict himself depending who he's around. then with his new supplement company you know nothing new will be brought to the table - not hating that he's trying to make some money, just comes across as a sellout in my eyes.
each is their own

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
Any thoughts on Rich Piana? Personally I love the man
Real nice guy! Went out if his way to get a couple pictures taken with me. He even went and got his girlfriend to take the pictures since I was alone.

Rich Muscle

Rich Muscle

Awards
Rich Piana is a straight shooter. I respect him!

hussainalab

Awards
Great guy and he is honest about everything even about steroids

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I always enjoy his real talk. A breath of fresh air for sure!

warrior737

Awards
He talks the truth on most issues but he also bull****s some stuff on chems and cycles and supplementation. Some of what he says is broscience with some placebro effects.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I really like the guy. He tells it how it is, no bs. Ive also heard his line is pretty good. I have yet to try it though

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
He sure appears to be "real" and "no BS" etc etc... I like him and he has some great ideas/concepts that make sense.... HOWEVER that does not mean everything he says is truth, accurate or gospel at all. He calls out a lot of BS which is nice but his facts are not always on point.

take his stuff for what it is.. entertaining, refreshing and a good change of perspective on a lot of the "marketing" and "bioscience" we see everyday.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I like him a lot, I also like bostin but I agree that bostins advice on doses can be a bit crazy.

plifter42

Awards
Man gives real talk, respect the honesty and the advice.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy his videos they are entertaining. Cycle ideas are a bit Eh, but whatever it takes! 5% for life

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or 40 bucks for 3 and a half pounds of powdered oats and yams.... :/ you could get 20 lbs of each for that price...

JRNY

Awards
8 Hour ARMS!!!!! Seriously though he seems to be a straight shooter now that hes not repping mutant.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Priest is awesome he gets pretty detailed about his steroid use without coming across as a know it all. Yates talks a little bit about his use but he's vague
This. Priest is a really cool guy - I've watched a lot of his videos. Cheeky little bugga oiii - sorry. Couldn't help it.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I don't keep up on his videos because bodybuildings not really my thing, but he shoots all his videos at my gym. Super nice guy, always remembers my name and asks what I'm lifting that day. Gives some advice and hangs out talking to people. Cool guy.

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
He's straight forward and I like his morales he tells you straight out if it's bull****

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
mixed opinons on rich...think he's cool, like most of his videos....but the recent ones i've watched of him, he comes off as a know it all and i didn't like those very much

bostin lloyd is just annoying
Bostin Loyd is gonna be dead in a matter of time unless he has his own personal reckoning, the thought that people pay this kid for advice is beyond me and there's always a probability that his advice/consultations he gives will also kill someone. It's also pretty sad the way his old lady looks like now since he's now giving her drug/cycle advice.

BTW I have the upmost respect for John Meadows Bostin Loyd and John Meadows Getting It On

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Bostin Loyd is gonna be dead in a matter of time unless he has his own personal reckoning, the thought that people pay this kid for advice is beyond me and there's always a probability that his advice/consultations he gives will also kill someone. It's also pretty sad the way his old lady looks like now since he's now giving her drug/cycle advice. BTW I have the upmost respect for John Meadows Bostin Loyd and John Meadows Getting It On
I agree, Bostin will be gone before to long. The guy tore up his arm it looks horrible.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Haha I like Bostin. Interesting guy with not much bull****. John meadows in my opinion is the best.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw him at the power house classic, he looked like ****. He was cocky to, he got stomped.
Called off his other planned shows and is supposedly coming off gear for a while.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Called off his other planned shows and is supposedly coming off gear for a while.
Lol he needs to stop with the excessive use of slin/Gh. He looked so good at the contra costs and yet now he looks like trash. Ugh ****ing idiot.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
^+10 agrees, bost cracks me up though, kids hilarious

cyrix

cyrix

Awards
I like the 5 percent pre kill it. It's lower on the stims and decent amount of everything else a pre should have. It's not my favorite but I do like it. Tastes good too

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I doubt if it's the slin/gh that's made the difference. I'd imagine he's trying to come in really shredded and just couldn't keep size...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He was out conditioned and outsized.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I don't get why people really purchase this
download (1).jpg

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I guess I'll be the only person to say I don't like him. I don't hate him but other than being cool to look at he doesn't seem to have much to offer. I think most of the advice he gives is ridiculous. Like the 8 hour arm workout or all the videos he does claiming overtraining doesn't exist. He is kind of like a wanna be CT Fletcher.

But I do like how he talks about anabolics. Like you guys said he keeps it real and seems to know a lot about them. But I would never take training advice from him. I feel like a lot of guys on here know much more than him.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Been saying I was going to try the aminos & pre.... Just haven't yet. On the fence a bit.