High Levels of Prolactin

TonyWilliams

Awards
Still running my 1st cycle of Test Cyp @ 12 weeks 500ml a week just ran my #'s thru my Endocrinoligist and my test was 1450 and Free was 545.

My level was 290 over an year ago not for sure about my free.
Does the Test raise your Prolactin levels.

Was going to start TRT but I was told to do more my 1st cycle.

Not for sure to continue test @ lower doses or come off for so many weeks.

My Prolactin level was 27ng over the high normal of 15ng. What I researched was this will lower your Test level.

Did this get high from doing test or was it already like this.

Nor for sure and how to approach.

Age 48 my weight has varied from gaining 20lbs to 10lbs.

Comes down to calories and protein shakes a day.

In a dilemma on should I take test constant now as an TRT but my levels are high not for sure how low they will go.

Mystere3

Awards
Wouldn't worry about prolactin but your test is a bit low for how high you're dosing it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still running my 1st cycle of Test Cyp @ 12 weeks 500ml a week just ran my #'s thru my Endocrinoligist and my test was 1450 and Free was 545. My level was 290 over an year ago not for sure about my free. Does the Test raise your Prolactin levels. Was going to start TRT but I was told to do more my 1st cycle. Not for sure to continue test @ lower doses or come off for so many weeks. My Prolactin level was 27ng over the high normal of 15ng. What I researched was this will lower your Test level. Did this get high from doing test or was it already like this. Nor for sure and how to approach. Age 48 my weight has varied from gaining 20lbs to 10lbs. Comes down to calories and protein shakes a day. In a dilemma on should I take test constant now as an TRT but my levels are high not for sure how low they will go.
27 is a very high prolactin level for a man. This can cause significant side effects regarding mood, libido, energy, etc. Its probably not the testosterone causing the issue but you do want to get it down. Prolactrone will knock it down in short order. Start with 1 cap per day with some protein. http://www.blacklionresearch.com/where-to-buy/

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again, I have to reiterate - steroids can suppress T3. T3 works inversely with prolactin so yes, this sort of thing could happen.

This is one reason why Tren and Deca cause prolactin issues. Not because they are progestin steroids but because they suppress T3 harshly.

This may not be the cause but it could be the case here for u. Check ur T3 levels.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again, I have to reiterate - steroids can suppress T3. T3 works inversely with prolactin so yes, this sort of thing could happen.

This is one reason why Tren and Deca cause prolactin issues. Not because they are progestin steroids but because they suppress T3 harshly.

This may not be the cause but it could be the case here for u. Check ur T3 levels.
Just for science purposes, do you have any studies you can link that indicate trenbolone and deca increase prolactin due to T3 suppression?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just for science purposes, do you have any studies you can link that indicate trenbolone and deca increase prolactin due to T3 suppression?
Yeah, but unfortunately the one for Tren is an animal study on sheep. Nonetheless, it is something that holds value to AAS users. I'll try and find it soon.

Rich Muscle

Rich Muscle

Awards
Injectable B6 kept Prolactin at bay without the use or Caber or Prami.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Injectable B6 kept Prolactin at bay without the use or Caber or Prami.
Injected B6 wll work at about 600mg daily but it can cause nerve damage.
Prolactone will also keep PRL in range and has less negative with added positives such as Improved sleep
Increased dopamine
Increased libido
Serious HGH boost.

If you choose to use Injected b6 switch to Prolactrone every two weeks then back to prevent long term nerve damage.

Rich Muscle

Rich Muscle

Awards
Interesting. I will research Prolactone. Thank you for information regarding B6. I inject 400mg two times a week along with B12 and Glutathione. It has done wonders for me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow 400mg twice a week isnt alot!
Studies used 300x 2 daily IV.

Rich Muscle

Rich Muscle

Awards
Less is bess is my motto. I would not inject that much everyday. I want to do things right and my body responds so easy when it comes to supplements and medicines. People who laugh if they knew what my cycles look like. Always pharmaceutical grade meds 100% of the time. I don't care about how much they cost. Yes it is much more expensive but it is your body! People can spend tons of money on things that don't mean squat. Blood work is always excellent and I'm going to keep it that way Still researching the product but so far it sounds amazing. I will get a bottle and try it out.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Less is bess is my motto. I would not inject that much everyday. I want to do things right and my body responds so easy when it comes to supplements and medicines. People who laugh if they knew what my cycles look like. Always pharmaceutical grade meds 100% of the time. I don't care about how much they cost. Yes it is much more expensive but it is your body! People can spend tons of money on things that don't mean squat. Blood work is always excellent and I'm going to keep it that way Still researching the product but so far it sounds amazing. I will get a bottle and try it out.
I agree many people over do it.
Bloodwork is the best gauge for certain and more people need to use it as a guide. I do on myself and when applicable I run bloodwork on testers of our products.
B6 works but its not a good long term solution as it can cause nerve damage.