Running my first cycle

hoskins21

hoskins21

Awards
Will be 28 this June. Always been into body building. Never taken a PH. Looking to run my first "slow run" 10 week or so 2 off and maybe another on and nothing else for another year or so and keep most of my gains. I'm 250 6'3" x football player. Several surgeries. Plenty strong. Plenty big. Just want that "next level look and feel good" but nothing to harsh on the neuro. Some advice from pinners with experience. Look and goal to lean gains and a dry hard look. I bulk very easy with a wife frame. I am not looking to stack much and wanting to again, slow run or .5cc EQ and .5cc of T a week or something to that nature. Tips, guidance etc please.

Mystere3

Awards
Just run test alone for a first cycle at 500 or so.

marine75023

marine75023

Awards
Will be 28 this June. Always been into body building. Never taken a PH. Looking to run my first "slow run" 10 week or so 2 off and maybe another on and nothing else for another year or so and keep most of my gains. I'm 250 6'3" x football player. Several surgeries. Plenty strong. Plenty big. Just want that "next level look and feel good" but nothing to harsh on the neuro. Some advice from pinners with experience. Look and goal to lean gains and a dry hard look. I bulk very easy with a wife frame. I am not looking to stack much and wanting to again, slow run or .5cc EQ and .5cc of T a week or something to that nature. Tips, guidance etc please.
I'm on my first cycle. I've been on for about 5 weeks now. I started my first 3 injections of only test e. Running 500mg a week. I inject 250mg every 3 days. After 3 test injections I added on deca. I run 400mg deca a week. And have been running both now for 3 weeks. I love it! I've added on some weight and my muscles are popping and more defined. My traps are looking soooo much better now. I plan to run the deca for 12 weeks and once I stop the deca I'll run the test e alone for probably another 2 weeks to let the deca clear out and keep my test levels up. Then of course pct after I stop the test. I am considering adding dbol on at the last 4-6 weeks if my cycle for the added size and strength to carry me through my pct before I start a new cycle

reaper5966

Awards
Try a test, and EQ first and up the dosage

Test E - 750mgs per week
EQ- 600mgs per week
Adex- 0.5 EOD