Newb. Lol here we go.

Msj

Awards
Ok. I've googled and googled and googled. Was gonna do a cycle of dbol, test, & anavar. Well I read it's a good idea to just run test alone to see what sides may arise, but I also have a bottle of anabolic elite. Can I run that with the test since it's not a real for of gear? Then maybe the anavar?
I was gonna run dbol for the first 4 weeks with the test as a jump start then anavar at the 7th week till I finished the test cycle of a total of 12 weeks. Should I do that or just run test solo to see if I get any sides like has been mentioned from other sites? Sorry if it's been answered. I just can't seem to find it in google search. I'm ok with just running the test by itself. (Test cypionate) but can I run the anabolic elite. I have a new bottle I don't want it to go to waste. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Ok, thought you might have been a young one! Id just run test solo if its your very first cycle.

Msj

Awards
Ok. I should of mentioned. My natural test levels are low. I believe the doc said they're in the low 400's if that makes any sense to you...

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Thats ok; most people who take have low T levels.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can't use test to jump start a var cycle, makes no sense.

I would just so test only if you're fine with pinning. Ditch the orals for now.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Save the Anabolic Elite for PCT after the cycle, it will do nothing for you on cycle. If you haven't read anything about PCT, please do. It should consist of a natural test booster(which Anabolic Elite is), a SERM and an AI at a minimum.