Mr.O 2013

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Mr.O 2013


    What's everyone thoughts on this year? Do you think Jay is back or is Phil going to stamp it?

    After watching the pose down ( I think unplanned) at I think it was eastern states or New York not really sure, I think Jay is top form!


  2. I think it's Phil's unless he comes in out of shape.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  3. I'm prolly in the minority but I think Big Ramy has a legitimate chance to steal the O
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I think it's Phil's unless he comes in out of shape.
    I agree as that's te case most times, but do you think Phil in his best vs Jay in his best. I actually think if its Phil (best) vs Jay(best) that all others need to bring popcorn and watch FST-7 take over

  5. phil for the win...kai will be close but they'll never give him the olympia though, after that ramy if he's in shape and jay

  6. Phil's got it in the bag this year

  7. Frank zane

  8. Yea Jay is looking sharp, but Im calling 3rd place for him. It's gonna be between Phil and Kai imo.

  9. I think jay is going to come guns blazing. I really think if he is in shape, and with his size Phil is going to have battle

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    I think jay is going to come guns blazing. I really think if he is in shape, and with his size Phil is going to have battle
    Agreed. Definitely going to be the best O in awhile.
    •   
       


  11. I don't think big ramy is in contention, buy its going to be interesting to see him up against the top guys.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno View Post
    I'm prolly in the minority but I think Big Ramy has a legitimate chance to steal the O


    I'm in the same boat. Do I think it will happen? Probably not, but I'd like to think he has a chance.

  13. I'm pretty excited to see it all play out. I mean eother way it is looking like a war is brewing.

    My predicts
    1- jay
    2- Phil
    3- Kai/ramy

  14. Who's going? I've been like the past 5 years and have had a great time. Even the wife loves to fill up her goodie bag and people watch.. But I'm pulling for Kai in this one

  15. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    Who's going? I've been like the past 5 years and have had a great time. Even the wife loves to fill up her goodie bag and people watch.. But I'm pulling for Kai in this one
    I'd love to go out there, just too far and money is too tight right now. I'm planning on making it to the Arnold though.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I'm in the same boat. Do I think it will happen? Probably not, but I'd like to think he has a chance.
    I think people felt the same when he went up against Victor Martinez
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno View Post

    I think people felt the same when he went up against Victor Martinez
    Big ramy absolutely overshadowed Vic though....plus was Vic in top form? I'm not dogging on Ramy at all mind you.

  18. Should be a great Olympia this year, anyone know If it will be streamed live again this year?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Gettinpumped View Post
    Should be a great Olympia this year, anyone know If it will be streamed live again this year?
    I believe it will be.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bce View Post
    Big ramy absolutely overshadowed Vic though....plus was Vic in top form? I'm not dogging on Ramy at all mind you.
    he claims he wasn't in top form, but as you said, Ramy overshadowed him and it really wasn't even close imo.


    here's a decent pic. obviously the angles are slightly different and the real test will be when they're actually standing side by side for a true comparison

    Name:  1170711_400502460050321_117352148_n.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  45.8 KB

  21. Beyeke gonna get the win today?

  22. Can't wait to see how it goes reallllly keen! Really interested to see the condition Ramy comes in with, i doubt he'll win but its bound to be a crazy Olympia debut! My predicts are:
    1- Kai
    2- Phil
    3- Jay/Ramy

  23. I'd love to see Dexter place top three this year, although I'm pretty sure it will play out......
    1.Phil
    2.Jay
    3.Kai
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

  24. I hope Kai takes it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I hope Kai takes it.
    I don't expect that he will.

  26. Ramy will go places.

  27. I'd put my money on Phil.

    From what I've seen of Jay guest posing his legs aren't what they used to be, and if he doesn't have those Phil's aesthetics are going to bury Jay.

    I couldn't begin to predict placing, but I'm going with these guys in the top 5:

    Phil H.
    Kai G.
    Jay C.
    Dexter J.
    Shawn Rhoden

    Two weeks... I'll be there.
    Go hard. Go heavy. Never stop.

  28. I want Kai to win it... I'm not a fan of Phil, and Jay has had the spotlight for long enough
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  29. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I hope Kai takes it.
    I hope he leaves his grapefruits at home...

  30. Evan Centopani might creep into the mix as well. His muscle has been maturing nicely.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mr O Thoughts.........
    By The Answer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 03:49 PM
  2. A Hypothetical Choice for Mr. Bush About France
    By msclbldrguy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2003, 01:15 AM
Log in
Log in