Mr.O 2013 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Mr.O 2013

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,438
    Rep Power
    1162438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Rammey has only been training for what 3 years? isnt that insane. 3 years and he looks like that.

  2. New Member
    healthse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    15

    Reputation

    denis wolf was the most deserving this year
    phil was in his best form in mr o '11
    now was just a pale shadow
    kai didnt have those huge legs
    jay didnt have that form,just because of only 6 months to prepare
    branch warren is now just an old dog
    shawn looked his best this year
    dexter jackson was showing no signs of slowing down..looking ripped as ever
    winkler will shake things up in a year or so
    ramy has a bright future and he is here to stay
    all in all,it was
  3. New Member
    pfcfathead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    20

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Rammey has only been training for what 3 years? isnt that insane. 3 years and he looks like that.
    Three yrs is too hard to believe I mean Ronnie Coleman was said to start training long after he already was just lifting weights and he was strong as hell prior to his "training" starting
    So honestly we need to hear more before we believe he first touched any weights three yrs ago sure bodybuilding is a different style of training but even still it helps to have a good solid base
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    absurd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by healthse View Post
    denis wolf was the most deserving this year
    phil was in his best form in mr o '11
    now was just a pale shadow
    kai didnt have those huge legs
    jay didnt have that form,just because of only 6 months to prepare
    branch warren is now just an old dog
    shawn looked his best this year
    dexter jackson was showing no signs of slowing down..looking ripped as ever
    winkler will shake things up in a year or so
    ramy has a bright future and he is here to stay
    all in all,it was
    I think Phil was bigger and more conditioned in 2012 than 2011. Jay couldn't spread his lats this year for some reason but still did good. Victor Martinez will be back next year and hopefully he can compete in top 5.
  5. New Member
    bono1132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    4277

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by absurd View Post

    I think Phil was bigger and more conditioned in 2012 than 2011. Jay couldn't spread his lats this year for some reason but still did good. Victor Martinez will be back next year and hopefully he can compete in top 5.
    Jay had barely been training for six months leading up to the show, he really couldn't train upper body at all for a year or so after the 11with the biceps tear, you gotta respect how well he did really! Victor has been through soooo much the last few years, it'd be nice to see him without injuries or anything holding him back!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mr O Thoughts.........
    By The Answer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 02:49 PM
  2. A Hypothetical Choice for Mr. Bush About France
    By msclbldrguy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2003, 12:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in