Mr.O 2013

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I would like to see Kai take it but most likely Phi. Jay needs to do the Ronnie Coleman thing and let it go but to each his own.....
    If the bar aint bendin then you just pretendin!

2. What's weird about this year is a lot of our big name pros didn't do crap for competitions, I know warren wolfe shawn rhoden winklaar klocko evan big ben really all focused on the O this year, I follow them all on instagram (the ones who use it) and even the mags haven't had a lot on them, with kai jay and phil (who all look effing massive) most likely being top 3 the top ten is going to be just sick this year!
    Also go flex lewis!
    •   

3. After looking at the pics of Heath, Kai, and Wolf; I believe that Wolf has the ability to beath Heath if he gains about 10lbs of quality lean mass to his competition frame. Whether you believe in the politics of the sport of bodybuilding or not; I can't see Kai Greene beating Phil with that wide waist. Kai was spot on and kept his waist tight last year. If any year was going to be Kai's year to win the Olympia, it was last year. Wolf needs to work on his calfs and get a tad bit thicker and I think he could give Phil a run for his money!

I also think that MuscleTech is going to drop Branch. I was really surprised to see Branch in a 9th place spot. I wonder if he's going to retire or not.

Big Ramy was just a fluke. He was just a massive guy with good photoshopping from Flex/Muscular Development magazine to give some drama in the sport. Weider & Co. is known for hyping up the competition to give the current Mr. O a lil scare. Ramy is the new generation Markus Ruhl

I respect Dexter Jackson because he never changes his aesthetics game and doesn't try to compete with anyone. Dexter is getting old though and I think that Shawn Flexatron Rhoden is going to be the competitions new "aesthetics" package to the Mr. Olympia

4. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588 View Post
    After looking at the pics of Heath, Kai, and Wolf; I believe that Wolf has the ability to beath Heath if he gains about 10lbs of quality lean mass to his competition frame. Whether you believe in the politics of the sport of bodybuilding or not; I can't see Kai Greene beating Phil with that wide waist. Kai was spot on and kept his waist tight last year. If any year was going to be Kai's year to win the Olympia, it was last year. Wolf needs to work on his calfs and get a tad bit thicker and I think he could give Phil a run for his money!

I also think that MuscleTech is going to drop Branch. I was really surprised to see Branch in a 9th place spot. I wonder if he's going to retire or not.

Big Ramy was just a fluke. He was just a massive guy with good photoshopping from Flex/Muscular Development magazine to give some drama in the sport. Weider & Co. is known for hyping up the competition to give the current Mr. O a lil scare. Ramy is the new generation Markus Ruhl

I respect Dexter Jackson because he never changes his aesthetics game and doesn't try to compete with anyone. Dexter is getting old though and I think that Shawn Flexatron Rhoden is going to be the competitions new "aesthetics" package to the Mr. Olympia
    Wolf doesn't have to gain anything. Wolf needs to bring his calves up and he might have a chance he is big enough already. It isn't a size competition as Ramy proved by getting 8th place and still being pretty conditioned. Ramy won the Arnold which says a lot for his pro debut. Phil has superior genetics and his muscle shape is unmatched imo. Kai has a much bigger back than Phil and is wider and he still can't beat him.
    Next year I hope Victor Martinez can be in top 5 this year he was small and his biceps looked like synthol was used? Anyone else notice that?

5. Quote Originally Posted by absurd View Post

Wolf doesn't have to gain anything. Wolf needs to bring his calves up and he might have a chance he is big enough already. It isn't a size competition as Ramy proved by getting 8th place and still being pretty conditioned. Ramy won the Arnold which says a lot for his pro debut. Phil has superior genetics and his muscle shape is unmatched imo. Kai has a much bigger back than Phil and is wider and he still can't beat him.
    Next year I hope Victor Martinez can be in top 5 this year he was small and his biceps looked like synthol was used? Anyone else notice that?
    Wolf will always have a harder time because he's so tall. I think he's got the best shape of the open bbs he's got such a crazy x frame his back and delts are just insane and that outer quad sweep is just amazing. Kai is a mass monster he'd probably never win just too big, I'm suprised he got 2 nd compared to wolf. Id be shocked if Martinez can be competitive at his age next year but I'd love it if he came back swinging, wonder if Cutler will try again (don't care what anyone thinks about him, at his age and only 6 months of training for this year's O after a year and a half away 6th place is amazing I think he should have been 5th) big Ramey is a joke he looked stupid(he's only been training for 5 years with the gear he'd have been on to get that size how long is this guy going to be alive lol) I think branch is just astetically bad, he's got some crazy vascularity and he's large but his muscles have weird shapes just big and boxy. If jay went baxk to working with ramboid for a year cus he didn't work with anyone, he'd be top 3. Legs still crazy shredded his midsection was amazingly trim his arms weren't as full as they have been in progress pictures I've seen lately and he really needs to get lats up, thought chest looked good and back was good. Klucko will make strides next year I think he's the future of this sport not this ramey can't jog can't fit through doors b.s. x frame and fst7 fo life!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bono1132 View Post

Wolf will always have a harder time because he's so tall. I think he's got the best shape of the open bbs he's got such a crazy x frame his back and delts are just insane and that outer quad sweep is just amazing. Kai is a mass monster he'd probably never win just too big, I'm suprised he got 2 nd compared to wolf. Id be shocked if Martinez can be competitive at his age next year but I'd love it if he came back swinging, wonder if Cutler will try again (don't care what anyone thinks about him, at his age and only 6 months of training for this year's O after a year and a half away 6th place is amazing I think he should have been 5th) big Ramey is a joke he looked stupid(he's only been training for 5 years with the gear he'd have been on to get that size how long is this guy going to be alive lol) I think branch is just astetically bad, he's got some crazy vascularity and he's large but his muscles have weird shapes just big and boxy. If jay went baxk to working with ramboid for a year cus he didn't work with anyone, he'd be top 3. Legs still crazy shredded his midsection was amazingly trim his arms weren't as full as they have been in progress pictures I've seen lately and he really needs to get lats up, thought chest looked good and back was good. Klucko will make strides next year I think he's the future of this sport not this ramey can't jog can't fit through doors b.s. x frame and fst7 fo life!
    OK first off wolf looked incredible yes and kai didn't come close to his package from last year
    And I don't think kai will ever win due to his general monk lifestyle and of course the infamous grapefruit
    Phil doesn't have legs and I don't see how they keep rewarding him for it yea his upper body looked amazing this year but again legs looked beyond sub par
    Ramy could easily be the future of the O if he can chisel down and maybe bring legs down a tad bit ramy is very similar to cutlers top form

7. Mind you I am a huge kai Greene fan I really appreciate and love how he views BB

8. Quote Originally Posted by pfcfathead View Post
    Mind you I am a huge kai Greene fan I really appreciate and love how he views BB
    Follow kai on instagram if you don't already... it's amazing seeing videos he posts almost every day. It the O was awarded on work and dedication he'd have several wins. I just think kai and wolf should have been the ones fighting for 1st and 2nd. They always get screwed by judges

9. Quote Originally Posted by bono1132 View Post

Follow kai on instagram if you don't already... it's amazing seeing videos he posts almost every day. It the O was awarded on work and dedication he'd have several wins. I just think kai and wolf should have been the ones fighting for 1st and 2nd. They always get screwed by judges
    Most definitely politics are such bs

10. Also pretty impressive Cutler came back with only 6 months prep by himself no coach trainer or nutrionist and hit 6th.arguably 5th. If he goes with a full year and a team he'd shake things up. Ben Pulaski wasn't there this year either, another year or two and I think he'll come back and shock everyone. Branch just getting too old or needs to stop the lift heavy weight mentality and train like a real body builder. He hasn't been dialed in at the O for a few years now, needs to go back to doing other shows and see if he can improve. Winklar is going to be crazy in another year or two he's going to make Ramey look bad

11. Rammey has only been training for what 3 years? isnt that insane. 3 years and he looks like that.

12. denis wolf was the most deserving this year
    phil was in his best form in mr o '11
    now was just a pale shadow
    kai didnt have those huge legs
    jay didnt have that form,just because of only 6 months to prepare
    branch warren is now just an old dog
    shawn looked his best this year
    dexter jackson was showing no signs of slowing down..looking ripped as ever
    winkler will shake things up in a year or so
    ramy has a bright future and he is here to stay
    all in all,it was

13. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Rammey has only been training for what 3 years? isnt that insane. 3 years and he looks like that.
    Three yrs is too hard to believe I mean Ronnie Coleman was said to start training long after he already was just lifting weights and he was strong as hell prior to his "training" starting
    So honestly we need to hear more before we believe he first touched any weights three yrs ago sure bodybuilding is a different style of training but even still it helps to have a good solid base

14. Quote Originally Posted by healthse View Post
    denis wolf was the most deserving this year
    phil was in his best form in mr o '11
    now was just a pale shadow
    kai didnt have those huge legs
    jay didnt have that form,just because of only 6 months to prepare
    branch warren is now just an old dog
    shawn looked his best this year
    dexter jackson was showing no signs of slowing down..looking ripped as ever
    winkler will shake things up in a year or so
    ramy has a bright future and he is here to stay
    all in all,it was
    I think Phil was bigger and more conditioned in 2012 than 2011. Jay couldn't spread his lats this year for some reason but still did good. Victor Martinez will be back next year and hopefully he can compete in top 5.

15. Quote Originally Posted by absurd View Post

I think Phil was bigger and more conditioned in 2012 than 2011. Jay couldn't spread his lats this year for some reason but still did good. Victor Martinez will be back next year and hopefully he can compete in top 5.
    Jay had barely been training for six months leading up to the show, he really couldn't train upper body at all for a year or so after the 11with the biceps tear, you gotta respect how well he did really! Victor has been through soooo much the last few years, it'd be nice to see him without injuries or anything holding him back!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mr O Thoughts.........
    By The Answer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 03:49 PM
  2. A Hypothetical Choice for Mr. Bush About France
    By msclbldrguy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2003, 01:15 AM