Starting Super DMZ 2.0 today

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frftrsteve View Post

Sides aren't bad, i haven't really gotten any pumps. Except today, I noticed some bilateral lower back pain. I almost thought it was my kidneys. Other than that and the small nuts and the sleeplessness, everything's cool
    yams!!
    eat 2-3 a day; add em to ur diet... knocks the lethargy right out

2. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post

yams!!
    eat 2-3 a day; add em to ur diet... knocks the lethargy right out
    Yams? Is it cuz they have a ton of carbs? I'm not a big fan of them, but I'll try it. Same thing with cottage cheese, that ****s gross lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frftrsteve View Post

Yams? Is it cuz they have a ton of carbs? I'm not a big fan of them, but I'll try it. Same thing with cottage cheese, that ****s gross lol
    When i do my starch for the week I do 1 sweet potato for ever 4 potatoes then boil and mash it all together, and you can barley taste the sweet potato. Even though I do like sweet potatoes and yams.

But it shouldn't matter much for you if your getting in 400g carbs your fine. The lethargy is probably due to the sides. Superdrol lethargy always hit me hard.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

4. i was never really into yams till my first sd cycle... during that cycle i learned to love em. i bake 2 every night for the next day..

currently on my second sd cycle now. and yammed it up from the get go. im telling u works like magic

5. Day 15

Feelin like crap today, pushed on though. Today was chest and tris.
    Weighed in at 156.3, after fasting for 12 hours (not by choice)
    Warmed up with flat bench 155x10 185x8 185x7
    Decline bench
    215x10 225x8 245x6 265x4
    DB flys
    55s x 10x3
    Incline hammer press
    90(each side) x10, 100x8, 110x6
    Weighed dips
    20x3
    Triceps push-downs
    80x10x3

Could have done a little more, but I wasn't feeling great. Felt good puttin up a bunch if weight on decline though
    •   

6. So how's it going man? Been 3 days since you posted last, you still pretty lethargic? The 2-3 week mark is where Superdrol separates the men from the boys. The sides can start to get pretty intense, hope you push through and get some good gains.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

7. Day 18

Weighed in today 157, gains are starting to slow down, a week and a half to go and 6 pounds left. Strength is good still though.
    Chest and tri's today, same routine, but same weight too. Worked out super hard today for about 80 mins, made myself sick.
    Ate a big ol steak and mashed potatoes for post workout meal.!
    Lethargy is kickin my ass, I'm only able to sleep about 6 hours a night.
    Got a massage yesterday, was freakin awesome.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Frftrsteve View Post
    Day 18

Weighed in today 157, gains are starting to slow down, a week and a half to go and 6 pounds left. Strength is good still though.
    Chest and tri's today, same routine, but same weight too. Worked out super hard today for about 80 mins, made myself sick.
    Ate a big ol steak and mashed potatoes for post workout meal.!
    Lethargy is kickin my ass, I'm only able to sleep about 6 hours a night.
    Got a massage yesterday, was freakin awesome.
    That's weird I never had sleep problems on zine. Do you have a history of sleep problems? Or are you taking a stim?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

That's weird I never had sleep problems on zine. Do you have a history of sleep problems? Or are you taking a stim?
    I've always kinda had sleep probs, but when I get home from work or whatever, I'm tired as hell, but can't go to sleep. Been taking melatonin to help me out. Not taking any stims, just a half dose if PWO before the gym.

10. You go to the gym morning or night? Does the PWO have any caffeine? Do you sleep with TV on, or any lights, computer in the same room/ close to your bed.

11. I work out when I wake up, I work night shift 7p-7a, get home at 8 and sleep til about 2 or 3. PWO has caffeine in it, and I drink coffee at work to stay awake, but stop at about 4. I think I'm just an insomniac lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by Frftrsteve View Post
    I work out when I wake up, I work night shift 7p-7a, get home at 8 and sleep til about 2 or 3. PWO has caffeine in it, and I drink coffee at work to stay awake, but stop at about 4. I think I'm just an insomniac lol
    No your not an insomniac, the human body just isn't designed to be awake all night and sleep during the day. Do you cover the windows in your room and sleep in a completely blacked out room? Light can trigger someone to wake up. Also I would try to cut coffee back to 12-1 o'clock. I know it's all easier said then done, I've never had to work a shift like that luckily. Hope you can kick the lethargy.

13. I have dark curtains, but they aren't perfect. I'll try cutting back in the coffee, "try" being the key word lol. Thanks for the advice/encouragement!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Frftrsteve View Post
    I have dark curtains, but they aren't perfect. I'll try cutting back in the coffee, "try" being the key word lol. Thanks for the advice/encouragement!
    Np, just trying to help out. Hate to see someone waste a cycle.

15. lay off the melatonin bro itll **** up your natural sleep cycle

16. Quote Originally Posted by Frftrsteve View Post
    Dosing is going to be the suggested: 10mg every 12 hrs.
    Pct is going to be finaflex complete pct and finaflex test booster
    Macros: 4000 calories, 200 protein, 250 carbs
    I'm not going to worry so much about eating clean, I have a super high metabolism and can't gain weight to save my life. I graduated high school at 118, gained 18 lbs in the military, and that was pretty much it lol
    Super-DMZ Rx™ will boost lean muscle mass and strength at a level that is similar to popular anabolic steroids for example Dianabol and Anadrol, the only diversity is it's 100% legal! I have heard of DMZ. I advise you get blood work before the cycle to see how much test your working with.

17. Quote Originally Posted by hulkzilla87 View Post
    lay off the melatonin bro itll **** up your natural sleep cycle
    See, the problem is that I don't sleep when normal people do, and I have a hard time staying asleep. Hence the melatonin. Night shift is a b*tch

18. Day 19

Weighed in at 158.1, still makin all kinds of gains.
    Back and Bi's today, felt strong. I gotta admit, my arms at lookin great, and the girls I work with have noticed too.
    Nothing like havin a bunch of hot nurses feelin up your body

19. Quote Originally Posted by Frftrsteve View Post
    Day 19

Weighed in at 158.1, still makin all kinds of gains.
    Back and Bi's today, felt strong. I gotta admit, my arms at lookin great, and the girls I work with have noticed too.
    Nothing like havin a bunch of hot nurses feelin up your body
    Good log man, glad to see you're getting mad gainzzz.

Question though, are you hitting legs, and if so what kind of progress are you making there? It just seems every update you hit chest/tris or back/bis.

20. Quote Originally Posted by bce View Post

Good log man, glad to see you're getting mad gainzzz.

Question though, are you hitting legs, and if so what kind of progress are you making there? It just seems every update you hit chest/tris or back/bis.
    I do legs once a week, I just don't log every day, I have a pretty busy schedule. I've increased squats by about 50 lbs, doin 315 5 times now. I don't do dead lifts heavy cuz my backs all snapped up from when I was in the military.

21. Day 21 Weighed in at 159.1 Had some horrible back pumps today, took some aleve and knocked it down a little. Did legs today.

Squats 215x10, 225x8, 245x8, 315x4
    Smith machine lunges 150x10x3
    Leg extensions 3 sets(don't remember weight) lol
    Calf presses 290x12x3
    3 miles on elliptical at a steady pace

22. Day 22

Weighed in at 158.6? Lost half a pound some how.
    Did a quick chest work out, only had about 30 mins. Backs still bothering me, gonna get some taurine later today I think. everything else pretty much status quo, strength gains are slowing down, but feeling good

23. Quote Originally Posted by Frftrsteve View Post
    Day 22

Weighed in at 158.6? Lost half a pound some how.
    Did a quick chest work out, only had about 30 mins. Backs still bothering me, gonna get some taurine later today I think. everything else pretty much status quo, strength gains are slowing down, but feeling good
    I wouldn't worry about it, probably just a water fluctuation. You have the s***s at all? D-zine had me running to the bathroom by the end of my cycle.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

I wouldn't worry about it, probably just a water fluctuation. You have the s***s at all? D-zine had me running to the bathroom by the end of my cycle.
    No, actually the opposite, I have to take a fiber supp and stool softener cuz all the protein.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Frftrsteve View Post

No, actually the opposite, I have to take a fiber supp and stool softener cuz all the protein.
    How much veg are you eating a day/ what type?

26. I eat a lot if potatoes and a bag of salad a day

27. Quote Originally Posted by Frftrsteve View Post
    I eat a lot if potatoes and a bag of salad a day
    You leave the skin on the potatoes?

Most salad mixes don't really have a lot of fiber, like romain and iceberg ( if that's what's in the mix). Good greens would be like endive, escarole, Swiss chard, and kale. You can take kale and roll the leaves up and slice them super thin then toss in some olive oil and s&p and make a really great salad. Also most of those bag mixes are washes heavily and are pre cut which immediately starts to destroy the plants nutritional value. Also try taking in some seasonal veg I've been living off okra and zucchini the last month and okra is awesome for digestion.

28. Had a rough past few days. Some lady pulled out in front of me and I hit her goin about 40. I was coming home after getting some protein...go figure. Been 3 days since I've lifted last.
    Anyway, didn't work out today, but weighed in at 158.8. Gonna hit the gym tomorrow, prolly do a double.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Frftrsteve View Post
    Had a rough past few days. Some lady pulled out in front of me and I hit her goin about 40. I was coming home after getting some protein...go figure. Been 3 days since I've lifted last.
    Anyway, didn't work out today, but weighed in at 158.8. Gonna hit the gym tomorrow, prolly do a double.
    Wow man sorry to hear that, you ok ?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

Wow man sorry to hear that, you ok ?
    Yeah I'm good, was kinda sore for a couple days, but noone was hurt, thank goodness
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where R All The Super-DMZ Loggers At?
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 03:40 PM
  2. IronManLabs Super-DMZ RX
    By princevince in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 11:54 AM
  3. Super-DMZ rx & 1-Andro rx - "Stack"
    By The Neck in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 12:18 PM