- 01-19-2013, 02:39 PM
- 01-19-2013, 02:52 PM
25mcg T3 go up to 50mcg but tamper off so it doesn't mess up your thyroid
01-20-2013, 04:00 PM
Some stuff I've read said tapering t3 isn't necessary and only delays your recovery. Along the same lines of why nobody really tapers roids anymore even though that used to be common practice as well. I'm not 100% sure which is right in regards to t3 though. I ran it once at 25mcg and didn't taper, but idk about higher dosages personally.
01-20-2013, 04:09 PM
01-20-2013, 06:08 PM
Clenbuterol depletes T3 so it is advisable to run T3 with it.
Use 3-5g of Taurine offset cramping that can and will very likely occur.
Life is a terminal condition.
01-20-2013, 06:11 PM
01-23-2013, 05:03 PM
Nice. I started with 25 mcg of t3 and 20 of the clen. I'm only on day 4 so I will up the clen to 40 after tue first week but leave the t3 at 25. I plan on only going up to 100 mcg of the clen. Would staying at 25mcg be a bad thing with the increase in the clen?
01-23-2013, 05:05 PM
I had read about the cramps. Thanks for the advice about the taurine. Ill have to pick some up to avoid that issue.
02-02-2013, 01:29 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CrazyNut in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-19-2009, 06:55 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 10Last Post: 05-27-2006, 11:13 PM
- By Detonate in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2005, 06:06 PM
- By pimpc1972 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-04-2005, 08:29 AM
- By script-pro in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-24-2005, 03:15 PM