Who is the Top guru in bodybuilding/anti aging

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Who is the Top guru in bodybuilding/anti aging


    There are a wide array of paths to take, who do you think has the most sound advice


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thills View Post
    There are a wide array of paths to take, who do you think has the most sound advice
    Dan Duchaine

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  3. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Dan Duchaine

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Considering he died at 47, I don't think he qualifies on the anti-aging part.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  4. Bodybuilding and anti-aging are 2 different subjects.
    Why are you asking?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Considering he died at 47, I don't think he qualifies on the anti-aging part.
    You are right. IMO he would've lived a lot longer if he had access to BPS Cycle Guard. But unfortunately it wasn't around way back then!!

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  6. Kai Greene

  7. Quote Originally Posted by artvandalay
    Kai Greene
    This. For advice, and knowledge, kai is virtually unmatched. Yes ronnie can scream YEAHHH BUDDAYYYY and tbar row, what was it, 10 plates? For reps! Which is cool. And yeah jays a monster who uses functional range of motion and goes nowhere near failure. Thats cool too. But kai is just inspiring.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

    This. For advice, and knowledge, kai is virtually unmatched. Yes ronnie can scream YEAHHH BUDDAYYYY and tbar row, what was it, 10 plates? For reps! Which is cool. And yeah jays a monster who uses functional range of motion and goes nowhere near failure. Thats cool too. But kai is just inspiring.
    He's a truly philosophical guy. I watch segments of overkill before every workout just to get my mind in the right place

  9. I like Charles Glass and Hany Rambod.. These are my 2 top favorite coaches of the sport of bodybuilding. I apply their training theories to myself and have seen great results.

  10. Well, i know when it comes to the athletes, its not necessarily a pre-requisite to how much they know, because they have trainers and coaches behind them getting them there! So really, the question should be, who is the best coach/trainer in bodybuilding?

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

  11. Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel
    Well, i know when it comes to the athletes, its not necessarily a pre-requisite to how much they know, because they have trainers and coaches behind them getting them there! So really, the question should be, who is the best coach/trainer in bodybuilding?

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    Only some use trainers for knowledge tho. I feel like roelly winklar would know a dumbbell from a elliptical without his trainer (no offense. Hes VERY impressive, just seems very dependent). However, when kai greene for example used a trainer, it was more for the brotherhood, and the support, rather than telling him how or what to do

  12. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    This. For advice, and knowledge, kai is virtually unmatched. Yes ronnie can scream YEAHHH BUDDAYYYY and tbar row, what was it, 10 plates? For reps! Which is cool. And yeah jays a monster who uses functional range of motion and goes nowhere near failure. Thats cool too. But kai is just inspiring.
    Kai's great. All the above mentioned are.. but none of them are "gurus". I used Dave Palumbo during my last bulk and his guidance was great!I'd love to work with Fahkri during my next prep but he's so expensive. Lot of his guys are turning pro
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  13. He's not asking which bodybuilder is a "guru" hes refering to bodybuilding trainers such as Charles Glass, Hany Rambod, Oscar Ardon, Dorian Yates (bodybuilder turned trainer)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thills View Post
    There are a wide array of paths to take, who do you think has the most sound advice
    He asked for advisers. Which are also commonly referenced as "gurus" and guys like Dave Palumbo, Neil Hill, Fahkri, Chirs Aceto, Rambod, Glass, Yates, etc these are all the top in the sport when it comes to the best bodybuilding advisers.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  15. Vince gironda he was really ahead of his time just look at the guys at ironman they are just changing names or adding something or name the routines or principles with something that sounds " modern" like 4x 10x etc etc but in the end all of his stuff is based in gironda"s work

  16. Quote Originally Posted by alex beta View Post
    Vince gironda he was really ahead of his time just look at the guys at ironman they are just changing names or adding something or name the routines or principles with something that sounds " modern" like 4x 10x etc etc but in the end all of his stuff is based in gironda"s work
    And he called Arnold a "Fat F*ck" when they first met. Man's a legend.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  17. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588
    He's not asking which bodybuilder is a "guru" hes refering to bodybuilding trainers such as Charles Glass, Hany Rambod, Oscar Ardon, Dorian Yates (bodybuilder turned trainer)
    Dorian's great. Not necessarily the most motivating, but his knowledge on technique and form is as good as anyone. Anyone know what his supps are like?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by artvandalay View Post

    Dorian's great. Not necessarily the most motivating, but his knowledge on technique and form is as good as anyone. Anyone know what his supps are like?
    Yeah. He's the founding father of HGH in the early 90s lmao

  19. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588

    Yeah. He's the founding father of HGH in the early 90s lmao
    Ya I've heard some good things about that product ha

  20. Quote Originally Posted by artvandalay View Post
    Kai Greene
    Kai Greene is my motivation coach during cardio

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post

    Kai Greene is my motivation coach during cardio
    How so? I think Kai is the effing man. My favorite body builder and he has some serious passion for the sport.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    How so? I think Kai is the effing man. My favorite body builder and he has some serious passion for the sport.
    I have some scenes from overkill on my iPod that I listen to.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post

    I have some scenes from overkill on my iPod that I listen to.
    Very nice. I may have to do the same .

  24. Charles Glass imo

  25. Quote Originally Posted by artvandalay View Post

    Dorian's great. Not necessarily the most motivating, but his knowledge on technique and form is as good as anyone. Anyone know what his supps are like?
    Dorian Yates is my most motivating. I watch his videos before I lift. He brought so much intensity to the sport. He's like branch warren with better genetics and form. Google Dorian yates 2012 and you'll see some pics of him all cut up still. He's lookin young and still lifting good. About his supps, I saw a couple reviews overall I think they are to be decent

  26. YouTube kai Greene and you get a ton of hits. In one vid he talked about being a bodybuilder versus a weight lifter. He really puts it in perspective

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    YouTube kai Greene and you get a ton of hits. In one vid he talked about being a bodybuilder versus a weight lifter. He really puts it in perspective
    Yeah that vid is great. It shows that guy struggling with **** form and high weights. Then kai makes him use perfect form and low weights. Guy can barely preacher curl 25s or w.e. he was doing lol

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    YouTube kai Greene and you get a ton of hits. In one vid he talked about being a bodybuilder versus a weight lifter. He really puts it in perspective
    There really is a difference. What people don't get is its not how much you can lift its how you're lifting it.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    There really is a difference. What people don't get is its not how much you can lift its how you're lifting it.
    I second that. I don't care how much I can lift as long as I continue to look better on stage.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by njphysique View Post

    I second that. I don't care how much I can lift as long as I continue to look better on stage.
    Exactly. All my buddies are like oh you only curl 35s, I do gvt for volume, and they laugh but I look better than all of them loll.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    Exactly. All my buddies are like oh you only curl 35s, I do gvt for volume, and they laugh but I look better than all of them loll.
    That's the difference between bodybuilding and powerlifting.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by njphysique View Post

    That's the difference between bodybuilding and powerlifting.
    Indeed. Of course I love lifting heavy with low reps as well. But I'm not a power lifter by any means.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    Indeed. Of course I love lifting heavy with low reps as well. But I'm not a power lifter by any means.
    I workout at a gym that is split between bodybuilders with some competing and then powerlifters that actually compete. It may be small in NJ but all the top pros have been there over the years.

  34. Greg Plitt
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  35. Yeah, when Dorian Yates tells you you're a "strong man" you can do anything.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    YouTube kai Greene and you get a ton of hits. In one vid he talked about being a bodybuilder versus a weight lifter. He really puts it in perspective
    Yup. YouTube KG and u get lots of hits, much of it gay porn (not that there's anything wrong w/ that). His latest "towel video" is unfortnate.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by JRam View Post

    Yup. YouTube KG and u get lots of hits, much of it gay porn (not that there's anything wrong w/ that). His latest "towel video" is unfortnate.
    Lol Whatchu talking about?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by JRam View Post

    Yup. YouTube KG and u get lots of hits, much of it gay porn (not that there's anything wrong w/ that). His latest "towel video" is unfortnate.
    lol

  39. I see no mention of Kai's trainer George Farrah. He also works with branch and JJ. Definitely worth mention. Phil Hernon, John meadows and Shelby Starnes are definitely to notch dudes as far as body building training goes. Phil is definitely all about longevity as well.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  40. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I see no mention of Kai's trainer George Farrah. He also works with branch and JJ. Definitely worth mention. Phil Hernon, John meadows and Shelby Starnes are definitely to notch dudes as far as body building training goes. Phil is definitely all about longevity as well.
    That vid of Kai n George in Ireland was amazing!!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who is censoring Ron Paul in the polls???
    By AM07 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 02:50 PM
  2. Who is your top 5 MMA fighters in World?
    By trueathlete in forum MMA
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 01:43 PM
  3. Who is the best HW boxer in the last 25 years?
    By jas123 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 06:36 PM
  4. Who is the 'expert' in MMA?
    By DieTrying in forum MMA
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 11:25 AM
  5. Who is the biggest waste of talent in sports history ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-16-2004, 11:30 PM
Log in
Log in