Trying to get my wife pregnant with low sperm count
- 09-26-2012, 04:38 PM
- 09-26-2012, 06:05 PM
- 09-26-2012, 07:39 PM
Depending on your age, I'd most likely just get Viagra and increase the frequency of intercourse between the two of you. Assuming the problem is only low sperm count, it's bound to happen eventually imo.
10-01-2012, 02:07 AM
This is in the bodybuilding section why?
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
12-29-2012, 08:58 AM
National Level NPC Competitor
Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
12-29-2012, 12:24 PM
Re: Trying to get my wife pregnant with low sperm count
The single best combo to help guys with low sperm count is an HCG + rFSH combo. Follistim, Bravelle and Gonal F are some of the names rFSH is prescribed as but it is very expensive which is why people always first try Clomid to see if they have any luck with that. You can directly stimulate sperm production with rFSH and it will work 9/10 times to get you to normal range, unless your sertoli cells do not function normally, but it can take time since sperm cells take over 2 months to mature. Ask your doc about it...
12-30-2012, 10:54 PM
HCG/clomid/nolva will all work
Similar Forum Threads
- By matt352 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 74Last Post: 07-11-2011, 04:41 PM
- By GoHard247 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-24-2010, 08:52 PM
- By therocker187 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-22-2010, 01:57 PM
- By effinnewguy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-05-2008, 08:01 AM
- By kwyckemynd00 in forum General ChatReplies: 35Last Post: 06-08-2005, 06:15 AM