Anyone Going to the Body Pro Expo in Birmingham, United Kingdom?

  1. Anyone Going to the Body Pro Expo in Birmingham, United Kingdom?


    BODY POWER EXPO

    Anyone going that lives in the UK? I'm thinking about it...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz


  2. I am. I think I am on a stand for our distributor!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I am. I think I am on a stand for our distributor!
    Want some company? Lol... I am hoping to go for all Saturday and Sunday.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
    •   
       


  4. You might look a bit of a lemon standing next to me while I am on a stand.

    You can hand out my business cards to attractive women though. I will pay you a commission based on the number of texts I get.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    You might look a bit of a lemon standing next to me while I am on a stand.

    You can hand out my business cards to attractive women though. I will pay you a commission based on the number of texts I get.
    Oh lol didn't realise you were going to be on a stand ... I'd look like a creeper. I'll just come raid some samples then!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am. I think I am on a stand for our distributor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Oh lol didn't realise you were going to be on a stand ... I'd look like a creeper. I'll just come raid some samples then!
    How did you read my post but miss I was on the stand? It was literally the only thing I said lol.

    I am going just for Saturday I think.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    How did you read my post but miss I was on the stand? It was literally the only thing I said lol.

    I am going just for Saturday I think.
    Thought it said at the stand..meaning the booth... Fml I'm tired.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

    Thought it said at the stand..meaning the booth... Fml I'm tired.
    Btw...killing this havoc cycle... Check out the log.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A New Day is Dawning on the Kingdom of MAN!
    By learn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 12:27 PM
  2. Anyone here live in Birmingham, AL?
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 11:15 PM
  3. Birmingham Supplement Stores?
    By torres278 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 11:26 PM
  4. Kingdom of Heaven...
    By Odessa14 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-29-2005, 02:52 AM
Log in
Log in