Straight D-bol?

Jypsy

Awards
Has anyone ever tried using only Dianabol? I've never used anything un-natural before but my job is a workout on its own and I've got a real problem with over training. That being said, I'm still young and would rather avoid injectables, and stick too small doses.
I've been trying to combat this overtraining as many ways as I can think of for the better part of the last year and it's getting more than a little frustrating. This being my first post on AnabolicMinds, I couldn't think of a better one to start with.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha hes screwing with u do ur own reaserch u posted in the wrong section anyway

Jypsy

Awards
Hahaha **** you too D-Bag. Oh right that's d-Bol..

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
but really a dumb question and dumb responce really shows u havent done ur reasearch it really frustrates ppl

Jypsy

Awards
Why would that be a dumb question. Enough people use it too stack with. Why couldn't it be used alone? From what I've read it's a modified test to be taken orally and convert too less estrogen.
Fine, wrong section. Some people are just dicks. It frustrates the narsasistic *******s who feel justified in being a douche because they know a little more.
He most likely works a ****ty job where he feels undervalued and like his job is bellow his intelligence and steroids being something he knows well he enjoys the feeling of gratitude he got from trying to make a fool out of others.

No Question is dumb in search for real knowledge through real experience. Theory will only get you so far. And with all the ridiculous amounts of false info out there you can't blame a guy for trying to get some real info.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
not blaming u at all wasnt a dumb question though its not common ive seen ppl use it standalone though its not favorable. its just ur responce compounded the fact that the first impression u gave was that u were unintelligable. of coarse pros use dbol but definately not as a standalone. as every oral steroid its highly liver toxic and i would never recomend it for more than 4 weeks 6 max. most use it as a kickstart to a test e cycle. in ur situation i would look into a typical test e/decca cycle or test e/equipose cycle those can be run for 16 weeks safely. i understand u r new to the forum i ws only giving u a heads up

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
"Straight D-bol" Sounds like a "straight shot" of the stuff. Please don't drink it! LOL

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I just wanted to stop by and say.................. :****you:

Chalkblok

Awards
Has anyone ever tried using only Dianabol? I've never used anything un-natural before but my job is a workout on its own and I've got a real problem with over training. That being said, I'm still young and would rather avoid injectables, and stick too small doses.
I've been trying to combat this overtraining as many ways as I can think of for the better part of the last year and it's getting more than a little frustrating. This being my first post on AnabolicMinds, I couldn't think of a better one to start with.
Real Abombs from reputable UGL for 6 weeks at 50mg to start everyday for 14 days then 100mg daily for remainder. Guzzle water, protien, potassium, cranberry juice, chicken, steaks, fish, rice, water, milk thistle, aminos, and train as heavy as u can handle, flex hard after workout and sleep.. you WILL grow, in a month your family is gunna ask ya? Are you on steroids? And just say it's a really good Isolate/Creatine drink! Ps.. Gotta take in at least 150grms a day protien for peak optimitization! Standalone king,, cuz your young and u can get away with out running test too. Gateway.

Shak77

Awards
With dbol, after ur off it u will lose a lot of size! I would go with var if anything!

Blade Icewood

Awards
gl reaching ur goal u can do it!!:dance:

EliteSoldier

Awards
Arnold did dbol cycles since he was 14 or 15.. But the old timers has access to the good stuff.. the dbol i used came in 50mg tabs.. I was **** sure they were under-dosed so I popped 100mg a day.. A bb'er friend of mine told me they were probably 20mg or so only.. I didnt do dbol only though, i was on a couple of other stuff.. Loved dbol, makes you feel good and energetic..

So far I have known of a few guys who did dbol only.. Only 2 of them had nasty sides.. But they had high body fat.. They other guys were skinny punks who just started training.. I think people with higher bf% before a cycle are more prone to sides..

I read Laymans guide to steroids 1 to 3 by Mick Hart.. He recommends dbol or dbol/deca for first cycles.. He also insists on nolva throughout the cycle.. Try downloading that..

Lastly its your own body and its ultimately up to you wanna do.. And bro, i realized you didnt provide your age or anything.. If you're still young please stay off the gear..

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
"Fill your refridgerator with eggs bro. And drink bulls blood. Sound weird but trust me bro it works.. All natural bro ALL NATURALLL!!"