Raw Buffalo milk
- 02-25-2012, 04:44 AM
- 02-25-2012, 03:23 PM
02-25-2012, 05:00 PM
If ur after calcium buddy get calcium tables, drinking raw milks the hard way around it haha I can't imagine the benefit would out way the taste ha ha
02-26-2012, 12:11 AM
Raw milk is the best. If you acually do some research on it youll see it has amazing benefits and nutrition. Pastuarizing and all that stuff ruins a bunch of the good stuff. It tastes just like regular milk, sometimes better if you leave the cream on top and dont shake it up haha
02-26-2012, 12:14 AM
There was a guy behind a gas station that said he had raw milk...I didn't go back there for any, though.
Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
02-26-2012, 12:53 AM
03-01-2012, 09:27 PM
03-21-2012, 10:36 PM
03-21-2012, 11:40 PM
04-08-2012, 06:04 PM
04-20-2012, 04:43 PM
I don't imagine buffalo milk is much different from cow's.
The meat's very similar.
A passion for winning
Similar Forum Threads
- By bpmartyr in forum RecipesReplies: 25Last Post: 06-10-2011, 05:02 PM
- By joeflex73 in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2008, 03:26 AM
- By sp33dkillz in forum RecipesReplies: 13Last Post: 10-26-2007, 03:25 AM
- By MTNMEDIC in forum Sports TalkReplies: 14Last Post: 11-04-2006, 03:09 PM
- By CrAzyOttER in forum Sports TalkReplies: 12Last Post: 05-14-2005, 03:13 AM