Wolf talk! Does he have it?

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Looks like he has a made a lot of gains on some of his weaknesses. I think he will be a strong factor in the Arnold this year.

Attachments

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
so sick ...his back looks like armor. ive always liked how his back looks hes got a crazy X physique

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Yeah guys he is a beast. Plus he is tall so he can hold a lot of mass and make it look good!

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Looks like he added more mass. And that was his problem. He's tall and needs more lean mass. Plus his hamstrings needs to be brought up more. I wonder how much he improved since last year

Skeletor

Awards
Looks like he added more mass. And that was his problem. He's tall and needs more lean mass. Plus his hamstrings needs to be brought up more. I wonder how much he improved since last year
I agree about his hamstrings. He needed to bring up his calves, lower lats and triceps too. His calves are on the "small" side for the rest of his physique, and I feel they are sub par to the other competitors. Triceps need more drop to them. They need to hang lower during a front double bicep, and more upper tricep when doing a side tricep. His lower lats need to be thicker to fill in the inner portion of his back just above his spinal erectors.

These guys are the best of the best. At this point you have to start looking for deductions to seperate them. Those are his weak points that are going to be counted against him, until he brings them up.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that picture is impressive, the only thing about wolf is when it comes to contest time, he seems to lose some of the mass and thins out a bit

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
He's tall mo-fo he can't come in contest time @ 270. That's what 5'8" Jay Cutler comes in @. For his height he needs to gain more and look fuller in his chest, back and legs... His shoulders are monstrous!

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
He's tall mo-fo he can't come in contest time @ 270. That's what 5'8" Jay Cutler comes in @. For his height he needs to gain more and look fuller in his chest, back and legs... His shoulders are monstrous!
Yeah he could easily hold thirty more pounds than jay cutler and make it look damn good!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah he could easily hold thirty more pounds than jay cutler and make it look damn good!
i agree, even with 30 extra pounds and his height he still won't be too blocky....at that point, how much harder would it be for him to get super conditioned at contest time

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
i agree, even with 30 extra pounds and his height he still won't be too blocky....at that point, how much harder would it be for him to get super conditioned at contest time
He always comes in dry an conditioned. That's not his problem. His problem is his frame. He needs to gain more mass in certain areas of his body. He can certainly hold more weight. He's 6ft tall and compared to the average bodybuilder of 5'5-5'8" he's a monster. He's a big dude and he's still aesthetically pleasing compared to other giant bodybuilders like Marcus Ruhl

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
it looks like he takes steroids!! lol

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-2184814477.png

So whoes jelly?!?!? Yes I had a convo with him to he noticed my bracelet with my last name on it and he said "ah a fellow German" best words ever said to me...actually aside from the birth of my daughter best moment of my life...**** it ties the whole child birth thing lol :)

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
That's freaking awesome! I bet he is even bigger in person, is he really 6'1"

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, he looks like one of those myostatin inhibited cows. Awesome back.