HEL PPLZ

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.93%

HEL PPLZ

Iam will taking Tren E 300 .Mon - Thrus
    How can I do a combo with? Or do it by it self will b good .
    5'11" 170lbs 12% body fat don't want to get that much big . 10 more pounds maybe but want to b SOLID MASS And SIMETRYC diet it's 50/30/20
    What should I do?
    Supplements
    PreWorkout
    Hydro-builder protein
    Post workout - After Shock
    BCAA'S
    Multivitamins
    oooooooooooo
    Any recommendation ?? Will appreciated
    Thank you So Much

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.83%

I will never understand why such small people are taking steroids. How long have you been lifting?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.93%

Quote Originally Posted by owlicks
    I will never understand why such small people are taking steroids. How long have you been lifting?
    I start lifting on 20 yrs of age , play semipro soccer . So u don't recommend to use Tren . What should I do?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Name:  troll4.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  47.3 KB

"Who's that tripping over my bridge?" roared the troll .
    Truth
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.83%

Track your macronutrients and lift consistently. If you're not gaining, add a few hundred more calories. Keep doing so until you are making gains but not adding too much fat. Make sure you are taking in enough protein (at least 1 gram per pound of body weight), and get it mostly from whole foods if you can (meat, cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, eggs, etc etc). Try to aim for 40% of your cals to come from protein, 30% from carbs, and 30% from fats. See how that works. Up the carbs to 35% and lower the fat to 25% if you're not making the kind of gains you want.

As far as lifting goes, push yourself in the gym. Don't just count, make sure you are working to your limits while maintaining proper form on every lift.

You might read all of this and think you already know this, but if you're not making the kinds of gains you want right now, you haven't fully grasped it. I'm not trying to be condescending by talking about "small people taking steroids," the fact of the matter is just that I'm tired of seeing people who have room for at least 20 lbs of NATURAL gains trying to take shortcuts and putting their health at risk unnecessarily.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.93%

Quote Originally Posted by owlicks
    Track your macronutrients and lift consistently. If you're not gaining, add a few hundred more calories. Keep doing so until you are making gains but not adding too much fat. Make sure you are taking in enough protein (at least 1 gram per pound of body weight), and get it mostly from whole foods if you can (meat, cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, eggs, etc etc). Try to aim for 40% of your cals to come from protein, 30% from carbs, and 30% from fats. See how that works. Up the carbs to 35% and lower the fat to 25% if you're not making the kind of gains you want.

As far as lifting goes, push yourself in the gym. Don't just count, make sure you are working to your limits while maintaining proper form on every lift.

You might read all of this and think you already know this, but if you're not making the kinds of gains you want right now, you haven't fully grasped it. I'm not trying to be condescending by talking about "small people taking steroids," the fact of the matter is just that I'm tired of seeing people who have room for at least 20 lbs of NATURAL gains trying to take shortcuts and putting their health at risk unnecessarily.
    Thank you so much for the advise . God Bless U