Do pro bodybuilders get lots of side effects ?
- 10-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Do pro bodybuilders get lots of side effects ?
I have heard Ronnie had heart, liver and kidney transplants. I have heardd Jay had some transplants as well !
So do they really get huge side effects that we are not aware of ? We only see them on stage, healthy and rich but we don't know whats going on in their life
- 10-04-2010, 09:28 PM
I can guarantee you they don't have any major organ transplants. There's no way they could have them and stay anywhere near top condition to compete.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 10-04-2010, 10:03 PM
Arnold supposedly has some enlarged heart problems.
10-05-2010, 12:37 AM
I'm sure they get lots of side effects from juicing plus lots of injuries from lifting but not transplants... the 2 you mentioned are as big as a house.
just look at Steve Jobs he had a liver transplant and still doesn't look healthy
10-05-2010, 12:48 AM
Paging Andreas Munzer to the thread
Paging Dr. Banner. . .
10-05-2010, 07:09 AM
10-05-2010, 09:30 AM
Arnold had his heart surgery after competing. Ronnie has to have dialisis. Greg Kovacs developed Syndrome X. I wonder how these guys avoid acne, while some of us breakout on test boosters.
10-05-2010, 01:17 PM
10-18-2010, 03:52 AM
heard of this NZ bodybuilder who was on 60 minutes the other day. he developed heart problems from all the steriod abuse. doctor gave him one year to live
11-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Ronnie is not on Dialysis ..though Tom Prince is ...his was caused by using 32 Ibuprofen a day for 4 years ( hurt shoulders)
11-09-2010, 10:02 AM
Ronnie however may not be on constant dialisis, but they did show him getting his blood replaced in one of the videos. I don't know if it's fro the roids, or the amount of protein he eats though. He also takes medication for his kidneys and cholesterol, but my dad is on cholesterol medication to so that might not even be roid related.
11-09-2010, 01:22 PM
hmmmm theres many myths around these guys
one of my frineds (older buddy) said he knew from a personal frined ronnie goes atleadt once a yr to europe for a blood transufion since the US insurance would not cover it due to it not being emergency need and the whole steroid factor.... . But in europe anything can be done if u have $$$$
~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
11-09-2010, 01:55 PM
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
11-09-2010, 03:26 PM
11-09-2010, 04:17 PM
11-09-2010, 04:42 PM
11-09-2010, 05:55 PM
YouTube - YouTube - Ronnie Coleman Medical Visit.flv
The last third will show where I got the image in my brain.
11-09-2010, 07:56 PM
there is no way ronnie coleman is on dialysis, he would need a port in his arm for the dialysis(which would be visible with the low bf this guy carries). if he was having peritoneal dialysis he would also need some type of port, usually in the abdomen. if he had major organ transplants he would have a some big incisional scarring on his abdomen or lower back.
11-09-2010, 08:20 PM
The only sides I can see happening are drug related, or perhaps kidney problems from too much protein but I hardly think it happens
11-10-2010, 07:53 AM
11-10-2010, 09:44 AM
11-10-2010, 02:56 PM
11-11-2010, 08:09 PM
11-12-2010, 02:35 AM
11-13-2010, 05:06 AM
11-14-2010, 12:10 AM
220 natural Mostly muscle but I do have a gut. Im not as lean as Id like to be, but Im lean enough enough to where I still catch girls who look as good as it gets in my city checking me out.
Im just saying, I think a generation of body builders with large internal organs have some worrying to do.
11-16-2010, 12:49 PM
partially on topic, have any of you guys seen "Bigger, Stronger Faster"? It's a documentary on roids, well done, and very very intriguing.
11-16-2010, 09:53 PM
1. When the side effects of roids are discussed, high estrogen wasn't even mentioned. Come on!
2. It barely touched on oral steriods.
3. These muscley guys kept talking about how they should have had the life of Arnold. Arnolds first handful of movies were all flops. He had a starlike charisma and unstoppable work ethic outside of bodybuilding that got him where he is. In fact, he was genetically gifted for it too. His personality, German coldness, and exotic accent made him what he is. Nobody whants to see Valentino blow **** up with his Jersey accent.
4. They kept cutting to young Stallone whan talking about roids. He was 62 when he was caught with 2 antiageing medicines, and we still have no proof that young early Rocky was on anything.
5. Their was this a section when it talked about steroids used in medicine, and it just sort of paved over the fact that just because something has medicinal purposes, dosen't neccasarily make it good for you.
Im gonna make this a thread in general chat.
11-19-2010, 12:08 PM
The idea of enlarged internal organs is somewhat debated among people. The distended bellies come from visceral fat and food intake. Overall it all depends on the person though. It's genetics. Visceral fat can be high with subcutaneous being low. It's all relative to the person.
11-30-2010, 07:24 PM
checked out the video "Bigger, Stronger Faster" and its very intriguing
Similar Forum Threads
- By mball52 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-16-2010, 11:02 PM
- By JDRG in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2009, 05:38 PM
- By UKhardgainer in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-26-2008, 12:31 PM
- By Ndub53 in forum OTC DrugReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2007, 05:46 PM
- By RwhJR3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 62Last Post: 10-03-2007, 03:09 PM