Early '09 "O" Predictions
- 10-01-2008, 10:02 PM
Early '09 "O" Predictions
So I know '08 O weekend just wrapped up, but I'm already thinkin about next year- how do you guys think the lineup will look next year?
1. Phil Heath
2. Kai Greene
3. Dexter Jackson
4. Jay Cutler
5. Dennis Wolf
6. Victor Martinez
7. Silvio Samuel
8. Toney Freeman
9. Melvin Anthony
10. Gustavo Badell
- 10-02-2008, 03:57 PM
is this the list for top finishers? if so..
1) victor martinez
2) dexter jackson
3) phil heath
4) Dennis Wolf
6) Tony Freeman
7)Jay Cutler (he's done)
8) Branch Warren
...i dk who else really matters...
- 10-02-2008, 09:06 PM
10-02-2008, 10:58 PM
OK Bro why am I an idiot? I don't think Vic can bounce back from his injury quick enough to make the final posedown, and I think Phil will reach close to his max potential in 09.
I admit I forgot about Branch Warren. I was also close to putting Brandon in there but I don't think he can sneak into the top 10. You don't need to call names, our lists aren't even that different.
10-03-2008, 07:10 PM
how can you judge these guy's w/o even seeing their physic... I mean Vic has not stepped on a stage in over a year...
how can you tell what he will look like next year?
no wonder BBing is such a political sport
10-03-2008, 07:18 PM
10-03-2008, 07:27 PM
lol phil reach his full potential in 09? Um try 3-4 years. He has only been seriosuly bbing for 4-5 years.
Vic 09. He only injured his knee for like 6 months, he has 1 1/2 years to come back.
If Kai can get his gut under control then i think he should take it but because politics he wont
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
10-12-2008, 03:42 PM
10-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Jay Cutler 09!
Tony Freeman........my favourite
Brandon Curry wont even make top 15. he has years to go before he is even competitive.
10-12-2008, 06:24 PM
10-12-2008, 08:14 PM
1. victor ( no brainer, mass , symeetry, shape)
2. phil heath ( one more year is only going to make him better)
3.Dexter or freeman
4. dexter or freeman ( im a big beleiver in freeman cause palumbo is my pre contest guy as well)
5. wolf (srry, I dont see it. A killer combo would be wolf and glass because glass is so known for bring up small weaknesses to balance the body)
6. Kai greene( when are you gonna share your growth tricks with the public )
7.silvio( shouldve got this placing this year)
8. Branch warren ( no explanation, just a feeling)
10. melvin ( until you stop cheating, your lower behind will always be soft)
11. Moe el mossawi ( looks good , great arms, alot of inject spots in his shoulders)
13. quincy taylor
14. jay cutler ( ummmm....... ur fat insulin addict)
Notes. I know dennis james isnt here> i have a feeling he wont be competing next year.
Evan centopani> one of my favs but after placing top 3 in new york pro he'll take time off .
11-10-2008, 11:51 AM
looks like everybody got victor martinez as next years champ!
11-18-2008, 08:03 AM
I'm a big wolf fan so I'm rooting for him.
10-02-2009, 02:19 PM
10-02-2009, 02:24 PM
10-02-2009, 02:25 PM
10-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Why do people keep putting Wolf in the top 5, he didnt even make the top 10...
10-02-2009, 08:11 PM
10-03-2009, 12:48 PM
I'm not quite sure how it happened but I completely missed the O this year... Didn't even realize it had passed. Really surprised that Cutler came back.
10-03-2009, 03:24 PM
10-03-2009, 03:47 PM
I'm still a huge supporter for Phill Heath. The man just comes off as a good guy. Hard not to root for those types.
10-05-2009, 10:15 AM
10-05-2009, 10:27 AM
06-08-2010, 01:31 AM
As I'm writing this we all knw the results of the 09 O & it was a good lineup & even thou I dnt agree wth the judging I do agree jay cutler dominated the show. My reason for even writing on this thread is to clear a few thngs up about the dominican dominator. Victor made a great come back at the arnold takin 2nd to kai wich was stll alittle off I believe. But vic placed a respectable 6th place wth a few deaths in the family, overcoming & injury,a sister bein murdered(wich she was his nutritionist), opening muscle maker grill & to stll compete & take 6th I gve my boy 1st! Jay robbed my boy vic in 07 & now tht jay took it back its time for big vic to take wat belongs to him from who robbed him in 2010. Any questions? Thought not lol MHP strong.....
07-04-2010, 11:52 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hard iron in forum AnabolicsReplies: 53Last Post: 11-03-2009, 11:19 PM
- By Trauma1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 106Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:31 PM
- By TripDog in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 144Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
- By getswole in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 260Last Post: 10-15-2007, 12:32 PM