Sustain Alpha and improved complexion?

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if I was the only one to have noticed this... it kind of goes against what one might expect from something which should be boosting testosterone.

For a good few years now I've had a fair few large spots on my back, rarely loads but always enough that i never really had a clear back. Oddly enough they pretty much took up residence after the spots I used to get on my face during my teen years reduced (the buggers just migrated).

Been using sustain on my shoulders/upper back for probably closing on 2 months now, and my back is as clear as it's ever been. Still get the occasional one but massively, massively reduced. It seems to be related to the application area, as i still got some on the small of my back but since i started also rubbing in a small amount there (it involves some flexibility that stretches the limits of my ability haha!) those have reduced as well.

Totally unexpected effect, but awesome.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought it was common. I def have a nicer complexion using it.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm… interesting.

It probably has something to do with the anti-microbial properties of the essential oils, or perhaps some of the anti-oxidant’s in the topical formula.

-Pp

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe Im just crazy. In fact, I know I am. But I am interested to find out more.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Well, whatever it is Pp don't change anything lol! It's the only thing I've ever found that actually helps...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hmm… interesting.

It probably has something to do with the anti-microbial properties of the essential oils, or perhaps some of the anti-oxidant’s in the topical formula.

-Pp
Okay. now you got me intrigued. I will try to apply some on my face from now on.

And yeah. Now that I think about it. I have nothing on my shoulders now... :jaw:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I have to say it again. I had pimples that were really painfull all the time on my shoulders, and I check and I have NONE!!!!!

NONE!

NADA!

FACKALL!

Oh boy I'll have to get some more!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats pretty awesome John!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah and extremely weird!!! HAHA!!

For the face, apply 1 pump. It'll last 150 days! Cheaper than ANY acne med :)
:toofunny:

djbkxr

djbkxr

Awards
are there any reasons why we shouldn't apply sustain to the face?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
are there any reasons why we shouldn't apply sustain to the face?
I did this morning, I just close my eyes when applying, and keep em closed 30 seconds after, and I'm fine!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did this morning, I just close my eyes when applying, and keep em closed 30 seconds after, and I'm fine!
Im interested to hear more about this. I dont have any acne/pimples/zits or whatever so I dont need to try it myself just yet. Keep us updated man.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
This sounds very interesting. Keep the updates coming bro

djbkxr

djbkxr

Awards
I just got a decent sunburn on my face from fishing today, I'm wonder if I can apply sustain to help it heal? :rofl: im completely serious

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got a decent sunburn on my face from fishing today, I'm wonder if I can apply sustain to help it heal? :rofl: im completely serious
haha oh man I went to the beach yesterday and forgot to put sunscreen on until like 4 hours in. Man am I burnt. I put on my sustain today and I have to say. It does make the burns feel less "stingy". I love how hydrated my skin is after putting this stuff on.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Just an update.. I see a good improvement. I will let y'all know!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
shhhweet!!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha oh man I went to the beach yesterday and forgot to put sunscreen on until like 4 hours in. Man am I burnt. I put on my sustain today and I have to say. It does make the burns feel less "stingy". I love how hydrated my skin is after putting this stuff on.
Yep, aloe and vitamin e oil are great for sunburns. ;-)

-Pp

caliboy

Awards
maybe it has something to do with balancing out the hormones in the area of application where concentration of sustain alpha is highest? or am i just way off here?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
maybe it has something to do with balancing out the hormones in the area of application where concentration of sustain alpha is highest? or am i just way off here?
No offense, but I think you're way off lol.

If I don't put in my face, I get increased acne. If I do put it in my face, it all dissapears lol.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
This is great. keep us posted on how things go for ya

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
bump up for the latest info....you guys still getting clear skin from Sustain alpha and only on the sites applied?

i got some bad ones on my chest and shoulders, damn deca!

lmk please thanks

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bump up for the latest info....you guys still getting clear skin from Sustain alpha and only on the sites applied?

i got some bad ones on my chest and shoulders, damn deca!

lmk please thanks
Yeah, we still get reports of this… but I don’t think it something people are really looking for… everybody wants to see zits while using Sustain!

-Eric

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we still get reports of this… but I don’t think it something people are really looking for… everybody wants to see zits while using Sustain!

-Eric
thank you for the feedback Eric, ironic huh? lol

well i am going to order one now at nutra to try it out,,, hey as long as it sells right :)

keep up the good work PP