Dermacrine or Sustain Alpha

For use with epi to prevent joint pain?

TIA

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Joint pain mid-cycle usually implies that estrogen levels are suppressed to the point of drying out some areas a bit too much. Dermacrine (in my experience and also in other reviews) does not cause joint pain due to it keeping estrogen in a considerable range for athletism, but it is not to my knowledge a joint saver. It reduces estrogen like most PH/DS, just not as much as your Epistane for example. That would at least be my assumption - they are both PH/DS.

For joint pain, I'd say it would be your best bet to look into joint care formulas, such as Osteobolin-C. A cissus product, but with the extract geared towards joint repair and health(the higher the % of the extract, the more it works for anabolism, and not for joint care). 10% is usually affordable, and has many great reviews.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Joint pain mid-cycle usually implies that estrogen levels are suppressed to the point of drying out some areas a bit too much. Dermacrine (in my experience and also in other reviews) does not cause joint pain due to it keeping estrogen in a considerable range for athletism, but it is not to my knowledge a joint saver. It reduces estrogen like most PH/DS, just not as much as your Epistane for example. That would at least be my assumption - they are both PH/DS.

For joint pain, I'd say it would be your best bet to look into joint care formulas, such as Osteobolin-C. A cissus product, but with the extract geared towards joint repair and health(the higher the % of the extract, the more it works for anabolism, and not for joint care). 10% is usually affordable, and has many great reviews.
    Good post highlanda.

If low estrogen is the cause of the joint pain, Dermacrine should be able to prevent this and keep estrogen in a normal range. I think its a great stack.

-Pp
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.61%

I recommend fish oil as well. It helps my joint pain tremendously.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.9%

thanks for the input everyone. Im currently taking 3-4g fish oil and a few grams of 10% cissus divided daily. Would alpha sustain be a bad choice for estrogen mediated joint pain or is regular dermacrine necessary?

Thanks again for your help.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 04:56 PM
  2. Capped Formestane or Sustain Alpha?
    By machwon04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 07:26 PM
  3. HCG or Sustain Alpha PCT for Anavar only Cycle
    By jakedamuus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 03:09 AM