- 01-08-2008, 08:31 PM
This stuff looks PIMP! Any reviews or logs yet?
Primordial Performance - Dermacrine, hormone precursors and estrogen reducers
- 01-08-2008, 09:36 PM
- 03-20-2008, 11:02 PM
03-20-2008, 11:36 PM
Been on it for 2 days so we will see!
05-01-2008, 06:27 PM
Freedom means nothing here.
05-04-2008, 10:05 PM
I ran it for a month. Hard to say if anything really happened besides some extra morning wood. Let me give you the quick and dirty of my month on Phytotest.
1. Until you get use to it, the taste will shock you. Not that is all that bad, but it will take some getting use to. It has a weird medicinal taste and almost sickeningly sweet.
2. It is a liquid, the nice folks at Primordial give you a slick little measuring spoon to go with it. The only joke is, the recommended dose is 4ml 2X per day, the spoon is 5 mls. I did the 5 mls. 1 ml is not going to hurt anything.
3. The stuff has to be shaken, and shaken, and shaken or the solids do not go into suspension.
4. I did see some mild gains in the gym while doing this stuff, but nothing miraculous.
5. The second week on the stuff, women that normally would have never caught my eye became very interesting. My happily married status kept me from attempting something that may have cause a god morning surprise. Drove the wife crazy for a while. This lasted until the third week, then tapered off.
That my friend is about it. Phytotest does have a bunch of 5-methyl-7-methoxy Isoflavone in it and the pro-test ingrediant is testofen an extract of fenugreek. Some people have a hard time with the methyl.
I wrote the folks at PP about the lack luster results in relation to the hype. They were great. I was told that for the best results one must use Phytotest for eight weeks the first go around. Then take a month off and repeat. They also suggested that I stack it with Dermacrine and sent me a buy one get one free coupon.
Just because Erik at Primordeal was such a standup guy, I did order two bottles of the Phytotest and Dermacrine to see if his suggestion has any merit.
05-04-2008, 10:14 PM
07-12-2008, 03:58 PM
This message is for SmallGuy. Hey buddy, clear your PM inbox! I tried to answer you but your box is full.
Just for everyone who may be interested here is what I sent SG.
I did not start right away. Took a little time off to give myself a break seemed prudent and decided get blood work done for baseline numbers. Currently, I am running the Phyto-Test/Dermacrine combo. I am 4 weeks in feel GREAT! This combo really seems to be the ticket. It will be interesting to see where the numbers come in at when this is over. I'll keep your PM and let you know.Originally Posted by small_guy
07-13-2008, 06:17 PM
Thanks, got it and I cleared my box. Please, do keep me updated.
Similar Forum Threads
- By sigmachiagg11 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 61Last Post: 02-28-2009, 03:21 PM
- By wantmoresize in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2008, 11:12 AM
- By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 125Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:03 PM
- By alwaysgaining in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2008, 05:15 PM