uhhh... bump?
    Freedom means nothing here.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    uhhh... bump?

I ran it for a month. Hard to say if anything really happened besides some extra morning wood. Let me give you the quick and dirty of my month on Phytotest.

1. Until you get use to it, the taste will shock you. Not that is all that bad, but it will take some getting use to. It has a weird medicinal taste and almost sickeningly sweet.

2. It is a liquid, the nice folks at Primordial give you a slick little measuring spoon to go with it. The only joke is, the recommended dose is 4ml 2X per day, the spoon is 5 mls. I did the 5 mls. 1 ml is not going to hurt anything.

3. The stuff has to be shaken, and shaken, and shaken or the solids do not go into suspension.

4. I did see some mild gains in the gym while doing this stuff, but nothing miraculous.

5. The second week on the stuff, women that normally would have never caught my eye became very interesting. My happily married status kept me from attempting something that may have cause a god morning surprise. Drove the wife crazy for a while. This lasted until the third week, then tapered off.

That my friend is about it. Phytotest does have a bunch of 5-methyl-7-methoxy Isoflavone in it and the pro-test ingrediant is testofen an extract of fenugreek. Some people have a hard time with the methyl.

I wrote the folks at PP about the lack luster results in relation to the hype. They were great. I was told that for the best results one must use Phytotest for eight weeks the first go around. Then take a month off and repeat. They also suggested that I stack it with Dermacrine and sent me a buy one get one free coupon.

Just because Erik at Primordeal was such a standup guy, I did order two bottles of the Phytotest and Dermacrine to see if his suggestion has any merit.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsoldier View Post
    I ran it for a month. Hard to say if anything really happened besides some extra morning wood. Let me give you the quick and dirty of my month on Phytotest.

1. Until you get use to it, the taste will shock you. Not that is all that bad, but it will take some getting use to. It has a weird medicinal taste and almost sickeningly sweet.

2. It is a liquid, the nice folks at Primordial give you a slick little measuring spoon to go with it. The only joke is, the recommended dose is 4ml 2X per day, the spoon is 5 mls. I did the 5 mls. 1 ml is not going to hurt anything.

3. The stuff has to be shaken, and shaken, and shaken or the solids do not go into suspension.

4. I did see some mild gains in the gym while doing this stuff, but nothing miraculous.

5. The second week on the stuff, women that normally would have never caught my eye became very interesting. My happily married status kept me from attempting something that may have cause a god morning surprise. Drove the wife crazy for a while. This lasted until the third week, then tapered off.

That my friend is about it. Phytotest does have a bunch of 5-methyl-7-methoxy Isoflavone in it and the pro-test ingrediant is testofen an extract of fenugreek. Some people have a hard time with the methyl.

I wrote the folks at PP about the lack luster results in relation to the hype. They were great. I was told that for the best results one must use Phytotest for eight weeks the first go around. Then take a month off and repeat. They also suggested that I stack it with Dermacrine and sent me a buy one get one free coupon.

Just because Erik at Primordeal was such a standup guy, I did order two bottles of the Phytotest and Dermacrine to see if his suggestion has any merit.
    Sweet! That's awesome! Thanks a lot for your feedback! Yeah, the PP company is really awesome!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.57%

This message is for SmallGuy. Hey buddy, clear your PM inbox! I tried to answer you but your box is full.

Just for everyone who may be interested here is what I sent SG.

Quote Originally Posted by small_guy
    So, did you use it for 8 weeks and how did it work?

thanks,

-smalls
    I did not start right away. Took a little time off to give myself a break seemed prudent and decided get blood work done for baseline numbers. Currently, I am running the Phyto-Test/Dermacrine combo. I am 4 weeks in feel GREAT! This combo really seems to be the ticket. It will be interesting to see where the numbers come in at when this is over. I'll keep your PM and let you know.

Joe
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.76%

Thanks, got it and I cleared my box. Please, do keep me updated.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 05:21 PM
  2. Phyto-test frag 176-191 review
    By wantmoresize in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 01:12 PM
  3. My Sustain alpha, phyto-test,primal male, and blueprint log!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 05:03 PM
  4. no phyto test at NP
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 07:15 PM