GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS!!!! JUST GOT THE NEWS!! =(

  1. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,101
    Rep Power
    375341
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS!!!! JUST GOT THE NEWS!! =(


    Very sorry to hear about PP going out of business due to the FDA!! By far one of my favorite supp companies out there!!

    Pretty $hitty news... kind of at a loss for words! I thought for sure that the Andro series was DSHEA compliant, and the safest in that regards out of anything out there on the market.

    Really upset with this situation!

  2. Advanced Member
    liftin4fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    560
    Rep Power
    1992
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    42.88%

    I placed an order for 5 toco-8 today. Hope that helps some. I loved toco, endo, and the Androhard. Might order a shirt now if they are in stock!
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,361
    Rep Power
    235098
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    72.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Mod edit: no
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       

  4. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,361
    Rep Power
    235098
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    72.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I agree. I think Eric's direction for the future was even better, hopefully it still sees the light.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  5. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,319
    Rep Power
    4875249
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Thanks Hereto.... I don't think there will ever be another company like PP. not just in terms of products, I'm speaking on the genuine nature of Eric and his vision.

    As for these PP clones...well, I better not say

    ill say it for you. THEY ARE GARBAGE RIP OFF CLONES that i wouldnt feed to my toilet
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  6. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,433
    Rep Power
    4431493
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    33.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

    ill say it for you. THEY ARE GARBAGE RIP OFF CLONES that i wouldnt feed to my toilet
    I've seen people run some FRL stuff with good results. Doesn't mean it's the same as PP but still not garbage IMO.
    All the best to the retired PP reps.
  7. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,319
    Rep Power
    4875249
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I've seen people run some FRL stuff with good results. Doesn't mean it's the same as PP but still not garbage IMO.
    All the best to the retired PP reps.
    im not referring to FRL. ive just had a bad experience with a different company and i found out what they really do and it angers the crap out of me
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  8. New Member
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    155337
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    65.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    I've seen people run some FRL stuff with good results. Doesn't mean it's the same as PP but still not garbage IMO.
    All the best to the retired PP reps.
    Retired PP folks?
  9. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,319
    Rep Power
    4875249
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Retired PP folks?

    no PP = no PP reps
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  10. New Member
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    155337
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    65.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

    no PP = no PP reps
    I think allot of PP staff and customers are still "repping" PP...I don't think Eric is going anywhere. When he returns, folks like me will be right here.
  11. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,433
    Rep Power
    4431493
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    33.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy

    I think allot of PP staff and customers are still "repping" PP...I don't think Eric is going anywhere. When he returns, folks like me will be right here.
    Well in the time being, they will be repping invisible products for no compensation lol...no offense to my PP bros.
  12. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,319
    Rep Power
    4875249
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Well in the time being, they will be repping invisible products for no compensation lol...no offense to my PP bros.
    well toco, tcf 1...etc are still for sale til then run out
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  13. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,433
    Rep Power
    4431493
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    33.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

    well toco, tcf 1...etc are still for sale til then run out
    This is true.
    But I doubt Eric will have a new supplement line by the time those run out, and if he does, I doubt it will be so successful in such short time that he will be able to staff a handful of quality reps.
    Regardless, by his official statement it looks as if he can't afford to compensate anyone who is still a PP rep. I would imagine anyone still repping them is doing it for the passion and not the compensation.
  14. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,319
    Rep Power
    4875249
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    This is true.
    But I doubt Eric will have a new supplement line by the time those run out, and if he does, I doubt it will be so successful in such short time that he will be able to staff a handful of quality reps.
    Regardless, by his official statement it looks as if he can't afford to compensate anyone who is still a PP rep. I would imagine anyone still repping them is doing it for the passion and not the compensation.
    i really wonder if PP is done as a company. I mean once these natural products run out, they dont have anything to sell....they def wont come out with androseries products again unless they win a fight but they cant afford to fight... sucks
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  15. New Member
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    155337
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    65.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    Well in the time being, they will be repping invisible products for no compensation lol...no offense to my PP bros.
    Not what I meant...
  16. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23090
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    56.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Afaik PP is going out of business. I am very saddened by this, but trying to move on. I'll always be a PP at heart no matter what.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  17. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,433
    Rep Power
    4431493
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    33.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

    i really wonder if PP is done as a company. I mean once these natural products run out, they dont have anything to sell....they def wont come out with androseries products again unless they win a fight but they cant afford to fight... sucks
    They're done for. But I have a feeling Eric isn't done with his business endeavors.
  18. New Member
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    155337
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    65.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22
    Afaik PP is going out of business. I am very saddened by this, but trying to move on. I'll always be a PP at heart no matter what.
    Same here....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I'm going to miss you guys
    By Batman1991 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 10:32 PM
  2. bill clinton, got to miss that guy.
    By nomoredex in forum Politics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 07:09 PM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 06:20 PM
  4. Just another thing to let you guys ponder.
    By LakeMountD in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 03:29 PM
Log in
Log in