Nobody recommending/running AndroMass & AndroLean stack? Why?

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Nobody recommending/running AndroMass & AndroLean stack? Why?

I see plenty of people running and recommending AM and AH. I see people recommending and running AL, AD, AH. I see people running and recommending AB, AM, (and maybe substituting AH for AM).

You'd think with the topical version basically out already (albeit w/ a much lower dose of 4-DHEA), why is no one running the AM/AL stack? Even more, why is no one RECOMMENDING this stack? You'd think w/ the muscle building/fat burning abilities of 11-KETO, along with the Strength/MAss building effects of AndroMass....that if diet is absolutely dialed in, this stack could in fact be EPIC for 8 weeks. Would gaining 8lbs of LEAN mass while dropping about 8-10lbs of BODY FAT be out of the ordinary for this?

I'm just really confused as to why this isn't brought up or talked about basically AT ALL. Am I missing something here? What's the deal guys? I'm racking my brain looking for something fun/safe/not very suppressive to run at the beginning of the new year (Jan. 1, 2013 start date). I already have two bottles of AL, and would be picking up two bottles of AM after a friend said he really likes it and feels great on it (though he's coming off a potent cycle of a few "real deal" compounds, and said (obviously) the two don't compre muscle wise but that he feels GREAT on it). Why is nobody running this?

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I think it would be an effective stack, and we do have customers that purchase the two to run together, they are just not posting on boards. 8lbs LBM gained with 8 lbs fat lost is a pretty heavy goal, but you should see a fairly good recomp.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 02:09 PM
  2. Dosing recommendations for Havoc/P-Plex stack
    By Flexo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 06:18 PM
  3. Running 1-Andro mildly stacked with Primal Male/Activate/ATD ?
    By mdgrwl in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 12:44 AM
  4. Tell us why you would like to run a Stoked/Essentials stack!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 01:27 AM