Androhard v2 downsides please help reps

1. Androhard v2 downsides please help reps

So I stArted a cycle that I was loving now that hard v2 was added I'm having bad libido problems.

Androdrive 3 per day- great stuff first day I took it I felt mentally strong, I was analyzing highway lanes for safety. I'm more driven in workouts
    stano 200- 6 per day or 1200 mg- love it feel alpha, horny, stronger, harder
    S4- 50 mg daily
    added androhard v2 I have a lot of it. Im only taking 3 caps per day. Since than I'm yawning, loosing boner strength , however muscles see, full and round.

I added the hard v2 mid week 2 I'm in week 3
    forgot that I'm also on androlean first version 10 caps daily since I heard so many bad things about it.
    this is a 5 week cycle that goes straight into a trenazone test epi cycle.

I could get v3 if that would help or up the stano but if v3 would be better can I get a pm for a discount code?

2. Bloat.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Bloat.
    What do you mean by that?

4. You are experiencing the lethargy that presented itself in v2. I sent you a PM if you want to try v3. I would either up the stano, or more preferably switch to v3.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

5. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You are experiencing the lethargy that presented itself in v2. I sent you a PM if you want to try v3. I would either up the stano, or more preferably switch to v3.

Now I just have to figure out what to do with all this extra hard v 2

6. Quote Originally Posted by greekgeorge View Post
    Now I just have to figure out what to do with all this extra hard v 2
    You could just run it really low dose along side the v3. Might be enough to mitigate sides while giving you a bit more of a boost.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

Similar Forum Threads

1. FAKE DCP, RPN rep please help
    By TheRoman in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 03:51 AM
  2. LG rep please help
    By cgcrz8 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 02:45 PM