Andro Enhance.

  1. Andro Enhance.


    I'm planning a Mechabol cycle mid october, i have some RS-Transaderm on hand, as well as a couple bottles of Dermacrine with the new carrier. both solid products to be used as a test base.. however ive been looking at Andro Enhance and im wondering what reasons, if any, should I use this instead?


  2. Enhance would be stronger in terms of gains, keeping you lean, etc..

    Dermacrine would be stronger in terms of supporting libido, combating lethargy, etc..

    Transaderm isn't my cup of tea.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  3. Thanks for the response. i was under the impression it was kinda like a new and improved derma. guess i was mistaken..my main concern is libido support, gains should be fine as is. looks like enhance isnt what im looking for but i may try it down the road.

    out of curiosity, why dont you like transaderm? the manufacturer? i know there was some bad blood going on between needtotakeyourmoney and PP regarding the rights to this formula.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Enhance would be stronger in terms of gains, keeping you lean, etc..

    Dermacrine would be stronger in terms of supporting libido, combating lethargy, etc..

    Transaderm isn't my cup of tea.

    i concur
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  5. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    out of curiosity, why dont you like transaderm? the manufacturer? i know there was some bad blood going on between needtotakeyourmoney and PP regarding the rights to this formula.
    There wasn't an issue with rights, we licensed and produced it, so they didn't hold weight against us. We choose to end the relationship and they made Transaderm.

    There are many issues I have with need2 (as you can guess, my issue isnt the product itself)...BS science claims (forma solo PCT), Bull**** pricing (we will increase the cost as stock reduces, to make sure new guys can try it, eyeroll), etc.. The fact that he admitted they didnt test raw powders when monsterdrol was found to not contain the correct actives, did it for me.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  6. Also, Need2 was fat. If he made such awesome products, he should jacked.

    Logic'ed.

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    There wasn't an issue with rights, we licensed and produced it, so they didn't hold weight against us. We choose to end the relationship and they made Transaderm.

    There are many issues I have with need2 (as you can guess, my issue isnt the product itself)...BS science claims (forma solo PCT), Bull**** pricing (we will increase the cost as stock reduces, to make sure new guys can try it, eyeroll), etc.. The fact that he admitted they didnt test raw powders when monsterdrol was found to not contain the correct actives, did it for me.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  7. Mechabol + Androenhance... run the RS/Dermacrine on a natty stack, imo.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Mechabol + Androenhance... run the RS/Dermacrine on a natty stack, imo.
    see this post..
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Enhance would be stronger in terms of gains, keeping you lean, etc..

    Dermacrine would be stronger in terms of supporting libido, combating lethargy, etc..

    Transaderm isn't my cup of tea.
    im looking more for libido support, less lethargy, etc. gains should be on par with mecha.

    have you ran mecha BBG?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Also, Need2 was fat. If he made such awesome products, he should jacked.

    Logic'ed.
    then how come a 1 hour phone consultation with him is worth $399.99? and if you act now you can get this amazing offer for only $175.99!
    checkmate BBG. this guy is CLEARLY a fitness guru.

  10. Whats going on ITT?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    then how come a 1 hour phone consultation with him is worth $399.99? and if you act now you can get this amazing offer for only $175.99!
    checkmate BBG. this guy is CLEARLY a fitness guru.

    60 minutes of "EAT PIZZA"
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  12. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    see this post..

    im looking more for libido support, less lethargy, etc. gains should be on par with mecha.

    have you ran mecha BBG?
    Yes, at 150mg daily.

    Libido and energy are great on mechabol. Leaning effect is huge even with eating piles of food. Libido/Lethargy isn't a huge issue on mechabol from what I have experienced and from what others have logged, that is why I would suggest the AE instead of dermacrine.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  13. I gotcha..150 huh? How long was your cycle and how long was it at150? I see a lot of guys staying around 100mg
    Cultivating Mass.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Yes, at 150mg daily.

    Libido and energy are great on mechabol. Leaning effect is huge even with eating piles of food. Libido/Lethargy isn't a huge issue on mechabol from what I have experienced and from what others have logged, that is why I would suggest the AE instead of dermacrine.
    Did you get bloodwork? I ran it at a fairly low dose, because I didn't know what toxicity looked like, would be curious of response to 150mg.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 08:30 AM
  2. Chemo and/or other 1,4-Andro and r-ALA users
    By DevilSmack in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 09:39 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2002, 06:06 PM
  4. 1, 4 andro
    By scotty2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-10-2002, 09:34 PM
Log in
Log in