Dosing Androhard!

1. Dosing Androhard!

Hey there! Quick question. If I work out fasted first thing I'm morning within ~30 mins of waking up when should I dose AHv3?

2. ill let a PP rep answer. idk how the androhard will digest fasted
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

3. imo, it is preferable to take on empty stomach anyway.
    altho directions say you can take this with or w/o food, best is upon rising empty stomach.
    this will work perfectly for you in the fasted protocol you speak of.
    •   

4. I found my androHard and androDrive seemed to give me a bit of a better "feeling" or kick on the days I took them with several fish oil caps when I fasted or a fat+protein breakfast when I did not fast. Still felt the effects without fat, but it was noticably better when ingested with fats for me. I experimented for about 2 weeks with taking the andro series w/wo fats when I noticed this effect and found my impression held true in my experience.

5. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    I found my androHard and androDrive seemed to give me a bit of a better "feeling" or kick on the days I took them with several fish oil caps when I fasted or a fat+protein breakfast when I did not fast. Still felt the effects without fat, but it was noticably better when ingested with fats for me. I experimented for about 2 weeks with taking the andro series w/wo fats when I noticed this effect and found my impression held true in my experience.
    Interesting, thanks for sharing.

To the OP, try it both ways and see what works for you. I would probably recommend dosing upon waking
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

6. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24
    I found my androHard and androDrive seemed to give me a bit of a better "feeling" or kick on the days I took them with several fish oil caps when I fasted or a fat+protein breakfast when I did not fast. Still felt the effects without fat, but it was noticably better when ingested with fats for me. I experimented for about 2 weeks with taking the andro series w/wo fats when I noticed this effect and found my impression held true in my experience.
    I might go along this route. I'm leaning towards ; protein shake fish oil 3 caps AHv3 and maybe something else. After workout looking to injest another 3 caps of AHv3

7. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

Interesting, thanks for sharing.

To the OP, try it both ways and see what works for you. I would probably recommend dosing upon waking
    I thought it was funny we responded at the same time!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Callejul View Post
    I thought it was funny we responded at the same time!!
    Haha, yeah...great minds working at the same time. lol
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

9. i really wanna dose androhard with androbulk.....AH seems to be the best andro product (based on reviews)
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

10. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    i really wanna dose androhard with androbulk.....AH seems to be the best andro product (based on reviews)
    Do it bro; trust me on this..

11. Proper pct on androhard 2 erase a day for 3 weeks along with daa or testo100 patch

12. Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreak95 View Post
    Proper pct on androhard 2 erase a day for 3 weeks along with daa or testo100 patch
    Might want to ease the erase, androhard suppresses estrogen quite abit, and I wouldn't expect a post cycle spike.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

13. So what's proper protocol for pct on androhard...

14. Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreak95 View Post
    So what's proper protocol for pct on androhard...
    Officially we recommend the TRS.

Off record, you could go lighter, but I would focus on a test booster over an AI.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Androhard dose timing question.
    By ricka182 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 01:16 PM
  2. PP Turnibol / AndroHard Stack Dosing
    By billyXarruda in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 04:50 PM