TRS and erase?

1. TRS and erase?

I'm starting pct after a heavy cycle, no hcg used... I have torimefene, trs stack along with the usual goodies of creatine, bcaa, DAA powder etc.... I found a bottle of erase in my pantry and was wanting some input if I should use it week 3-6 of pct, tapering dose at end...
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...

2. You could. Depends on how you react to SA. Some guys have strong estro suppression from SA so the addition of erase would be overkill. I would start low, or maybe every 2/3 days with erase and assess for yourself.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

3. Hmm, I've not needed ai during pct in past, so maybe its overkill... Soar joints is not something I wanna deal with. Plus I have arimidex and letro on hand just in case of estro issues
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
    •   

4. Maybe try half dosing both.
    1-2 pills Erase in the AM
    3 pumps of Sustain in the PM

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Maybe try half dosing both.
    1-2 pills Erase in the AM
    3 pumps of Sustain in the PM
    I wouldn't suggest this, use one product at the recommended dose

If you incorporate Erase I would wait until after cessation of SA so in week 4

6. Yeah, I've decided against using erase... I've used trs+torem twice before and will never stray from the combo, plus I'm using the tcf-1 with it this time... I was just going overboard.. thanks for the input

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lean EFX, Lean Xtreme, and erase
    By keton09 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 11:21 PM
  2. will forskolin stack well with daa and erase?
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 08:16 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 01:28 PM