Androenhance - AnabolicMinds.com

Androenhance

  1. New Member
    retroscapers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    776

    Reputation

    Androenhance


    What is to be expected of a solo run of enhance? Gain ranges? Third cycle coming up every product is in my mind. Got a month before I order my PCT then my products so 2 months until cycle date. Any other goodies to look out for besides the new topicals? Bringing back 1DHEA maybe?

  2. New Member
    sprintstar01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    3021

    Reputation

    and is it actually in stock? I plan on picking up some
  3. New Member
    bluerocket's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    4105

    Reputation

    Its in stock .... mine was shipped out yesterday ... prolly wont get till Friday or Monday. I just started a log on AndroHard/AndroLean, started those this last Monday. I will start the AndroEnhance as soon as it arrives !!
    Primordial Performance Athlete - 25%off code Tony25 - Primordial Performance .com
    Please check out TL Fitness and subscribe on YouTube
    Please check out TL Fitness and click the Like Button on Facebook :)
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    35036

    Reputation

    Not clear on how long a bottle lasts...is it about a bottle a month?
  5. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    279486

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    130 pumps in a bottle. dosing is weight dependant. Anywhere from 3-5 pumps. Dont qoute me on the below, but I believe...

    4 pumps androenhance:
    200mg 11KT
    67mg 4DHEA
  6. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7107

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    130 pumps in a bottle. dosing is weight dependant. Anywhere from 3-5 pumps. Dont qoute me on the below, but I believe...

    4 pumps androenhance:
    200mg 11KT
    67mg 4DHEA
    I hope it's more 4DHEA bc the case study says 323mg of 4dhea. also 4dhea makes a great test base
  7. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    279486

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Well on the PP boards we were told it had the same ammont of 11KT as Androlean, and a 3-1 ratio of 11KT to 4DHEA.
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    I hope it's more 4DHEA bc the case study says 323mg of 4dhea. also 4dhea makes a great test base
    AndroEnhance
    50mg of Super-11-DHEA
    17mg of Super-4-DHEA

    Per Pump

    So 200mg of 11, 68mg of 4 in 4 pumps.

    The case study is skewed because the product was originally going to be just 4 dhea. We found the 11kt would be more effective. I believe Matt has a user going through a case-study run as we speak.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  9. Advanced Member
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    35036

    Reputation

    So adding this to a 8 week AM/AB run would be pretty insane I would imagine.
  10. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7107

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    AndroEnhance
    50mg of Super-11-DHEA
    17mg of Super-4-DHEA

    Per Pump

    So 200mg of 11, 68mg of 4 in 4 pumps.

    The case study is skewed because the product was originally going to be just 4 dhea. We found the 11kt would be more effective. I believe Matt has a user going through a case-study run as we speak.
    How effective is 4dhea at that dose, would it even be close to being enough to use this as a test base for a stronger cycle in the future? Also in order to get results from 4dhea what would the dosage look like in mg?
  11. New Member
    sprintstar01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    3021

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    How effective is 4dhea at that dose, would it even be close to being enough to use this as a test base for a stronger cycle in the future? Also in order to get results from 4dhea what would the dosage look like in mg?
    For 4-DHEA
    500-1000mg/day standalone
    200-500mg/day when stacked

    * This is probably for pill form.. Might be a little less for sub lingual or topical...
  12. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7107

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintstar01

    For 4-DHEA
    500-1000mg/day standalone
    200-500mg/day when stacked

    * This is probably for pill form.. Might be a little less for sub lingual or topical...
    Thanks a lot but that is for regular 4dhea, not the kind PP is using in their pill and topical.

    Is the 11-dhea less suppressive than androhard?
  13. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    So adding this to a 8 week AM/AB run would be pretty insane I would imagine.
    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    How effective is 4dhea at that dose, would it even be close to being enough to use this as a test base for a stronger cycle in the future? Also in order to get results from 4dhea what would the dosage look like in mg?
    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    Thanks a lot but that is for regular 4dhea, not the kind PP is using in their pill and topical.

    Is the 11-dhea less suppressive than androhard?
    Well, remember that is per pump, so you are looking at 68mg per day, in addition to the 200mg of 11. I think it would fair well as a test base, depending on how you would typically respond to the 11.

    As for suppression, probably slightly more suppressive than AH, but still not really suppressive, PA has written about the use of 11 as a bridge.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  14. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22017

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    How effective is 4dhea at that dose
    Very, considering the carrier and the fact that it is TD, its purpose as an addition to a cycle is perfectly met

  15. New Member
    sprintstar01's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    3021

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Very, considering the carrier and the fact that it is TD, its purpose as an addition to a cycle is perfectly met
    So basically I should get some to go along with my 1-andro?
  16. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22017

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintstar01 View Post
    So basically I should get some to go along with my 1-andro?
    Yes, or your SD, EPI, Halo, mecha, tren, dbol, UD, boladrol, m-lmg etc...get my drift

  17. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    694
    Rep Power
    7220

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Yes, or your SD, EPI, Halo, mecha, tren, dbol, UD, boladrol, m-lmg etc...get my drift
    So is this is the new king daddy test base for running along with other stuff eh? I'm guessing this is why you guys stopped making your original Dermacrine?
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  18. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    So is this is the new king daddy test base for running along with other stuff eh? I'm guessing this is why you guys stopped making your original Dermacrine?
    Not necessarily, Dermacrine still holds merit. And for general libido support, I am not sure it can be matched. AndroEnhance however should be significantly more anabolic, due to the 11kt.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AndroEnhance Review
    By monohydrate78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 11:56 PM
  2. AndroEnhance
    By Jorsn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 01:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in