PCT for AL V3+AD+AH v2

  1. PCT for AL V3+AD+AH v2


    I'm on week four of AL V2. I'm planning on starting my AL v3 cycle as soon as it gets in. I ordered two bottle of AL v3 and one of AD. I need help on organizing my supps for PCT.

    Cycle outline Planned

    Weeks 1-8
    6 AL V3+ 3 AD+ 3 AHv2. The AH would be taken 4-6 hrs after the AL v3. Would there be any benefit to waiting the final 4 weeks of the cycle to take a larger dose of the AHv2? I only have one bottle. I'm figuring that by inhibiting 11β-HSD Type 1 I can optimize the results of The AH, which the AL V3 should be doing that for me correct?


    PCT supps I have on Hand:


    SNS DAA caps
    2- Bottles of Arom-x
    2 Bottles of T-911
    2 Toco-8
    3 1/2 Bottles of Anabeta
    1- Bottle of Sustain Alpha liquid Vade
    1- Bottle Of SNS DAA Caps
    1 Bottle Of SNS Agmatine 250 MG 90 caps
    1/2 bottle of Forma-D
    1 Bottle Of Lean Extreme

    (Any on cycle to help with suppression?)


    This is an extreme cut, so I will also be taking the following

    Weeks 1-8

    500 MG SNS TTA 2x per day

    SNS RK-500 2-3 times per day

    Old Dexaprine 2x per day.
    Alpha-Burn 2x Per day.

    Any chance of a cortisol rebound? Any help would be great!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by xGenericx View Post
    I'm on week four of AL V2. I'm planning on starting my AL v3 cycle as soon as it gets in. I ordered two bottle of AL v3 and one of AD. I need help on organizing my supps for PCT.

    Cycle outline Planned

    Weeks 1-8
    6 AL V3+ 3 AD+ 3 AHv2. The AH would be taken 4-6 hrs after the AL v3. Would there be any benefit to waiting the final 4 weeks of the cycle to take a larger dose of the AHv2? I only have one bottle. I'm figuring that by inhibiting 11β-HSD Type 1 I can optimize the results of The AH, which the AL V3 should be doing that for me correct?


    PCT supps I have on Hand:


    SNS DAA caps
    2- Bottles of Arom-x
    2 Bottles of T-911
    2 Toco-8
    3 1/2 Bottles of Anabeta
    1- Bottle of Sustain Alpha liquid Vade
    1- Bottle Of SNS DAA Caps
    1 Bottle Of SNS Agmatine 250 MG 90 caps
    1/2 bottle of Forma-D
    1 Bottle Of Lean Extreme

    (Any on cycle to help with suppression?)


    This is an extreme cut, so I will also be taking the following

    Weeks 1-8

    500 MG SNS TTA 2x per day

    SNS RK-500 2-3 times per day

    Old Dexaprine 2x per day.
    Alpha-Burn 2x Per day.

    Any chance of a cortisol rebound? Any help would be great!
    I would leave the Androhard as is at 3 caps through the cycle.

    As for cortisol rebound, you should use a cortisol suppressant in PCT. What is the ingredients in Lean Extreme? Is it a cort product? If not you could grab some EndoAmp (I can give you a coupon). For PCT, out of what you had: Sustain/Toco/Anabeta/SNS DAA.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  3. Yeah, the Lean Extreme is a 7-DHEA product. Maybe EndoAmp would be better, since its all natural and non hormonal. Are you a believer in taking any supplements on cycle to ease into PCT?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by xGenericx View Post
    Yeah, the Lean Extreme is a 7-DHEA product. Maybe EndoAmp would be better, since its all natural and non hormonal. Are you a believer in taking any supplements on cycle to ease into PCT?
    Not really, to me on cycle is on cycle and pct is pct. I would not add Endo to the AndroLean as you do not want to absolutely crush cortisol. Save it for PCT>
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  5. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Not really, to me on cycle is on cycle and pct is pct. I would not add Endo to the AndroLean as you do not want to absolutely crush cortisol. Save it for PCT>
    Yeah, thats what I was planning. Lol. Thanks for the advice man!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by xGenericx View Post
    Yeah, thats what I was planning. Lol. Thanks for the advice man!
    Cool deal, let us know how it goes.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  7. One more thing. Would only 3 caps of AH V2 per day be enough to combat any Estrogen related issues I may have with AD?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I would leave the Androhard as is at 3 caps through the cycle.

    As for cortisol rebound, you should use a cortisol suppressant in PCT. What is the ingredients in Lean Extreme? Is it a cort product? If not you could grab some EndoAmp (I can give you a coupon). For PCT, out of what you had: Sustain/Toco/Anabeta/SNS DAA.

    this
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  9. Quote Originally Posted by xGenericx View Post
    One more thing. Would only 3 caps of AH V2 per day be enough to combat any Estrogen related issues I may have with AD?
    More then enough because AD won't present that much of an estrogen issue.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  10. Ok, good stuff! Thanks.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by xGenericx View Post
    Ok, good stuff! Thanks.
    No prob, it is what we are here for
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help with PCT for original 1-AD and 4-AD
    By The Dominator in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 09:54 AM
  2. PCT for 1-AD Cycle - Please review
    By Ninjo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 10:51 PM
  3. pct for 1-ad
    By big john stud in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2005, 02:38 PM
  4. PCT for 2 week low dose 1-AD cycle?
    By fairplay101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 12:55 PM
Log in
Log in