Questions about sustain alpha liguid

  1. Questions about sustain alpha liguid


    Hello,

    Some quick questions regarding Sustain Alpha. I am planning to do 8 weeks of Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro, and I wanted to know if I could run Sustain Alpha at the same time.

    The other question I have is does Sustain Alpha need to be cycled? I have taken oral reservatrol before and it didn't need to be cycled, but I am not sure about Benzoflavone.

    Thanks in advance.


  2. If you are looking to run SA indefinitely, we recommend 5 days on, 2 days off. This allows for long term usage and limits de-sensitivity to it's effects.

    You can run S/A with that stack, but I would not dose the Erase too high. SA will provide estrogen suppression as well, and over-suppressed estrogen is not fun, or necessarily the best choice for your body.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  3. Thanks. By not dosing erase pro too high, its recommended dosage is 1 per day, does that mean you are recommending every other day?
    •   
       


  4. Didn't realize the dose was 1 pill, I have not read much on the PRO version yet. You could do half a pill a day (although, that would require using powder in a liquid suspension, probably not the tastiest thing, or EOD. See how it works for you and assess change as necessary.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rw357 View Post
    Hello,

    Some quick questions regarding Sustain Alpha. I am planning to do 8 weeks of Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro, and I wanted to know if I could run Sustain Alpha at the same time.

    The other question I have is does Sustain Alpha need to be cycled? I have taken oral reservatrol before and it didn't need to be cycled, but I am not sure about Benzoflavone.

    Thanks in advance.
    no. erase pro is a strong AI and sustain is an AI as well. cant take 2 AIs at once unless both are low dosed which is pointless IMO because you wont see the full effects from the products. you dont want your estrogen crushed. its still important you just want it controlled

    IMO, take your stack followed by a 4 week break then take sustain with tcf 1 and anabeta
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  6. Thanks for the help both of you. I think I will run the 8 weeks of anabeta elite/erase pro and the after that do a daa/sustain alpha cycle instead. Although androlean looks interesting.

  7. Cool deal man, sounds good. That lean is tempting...I got a couple bottles ordered, can't wait to get it in!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    My pops gave me a 3/4 to half a bottle of sustain lv I read somewhere in a thread it needs to be refrigerated...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rw357 View Post
    Thanks for the help both of you. I think I will run the 8 weeks of anabeta elite/erase pro and the after that do a daa/sustain alpha cycle instead. Although androlean looks interesting.

    yeah for sure! run androlean then PCT with Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite + DAA
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    My pops gave me a 3/4 to half a bottle of sustain lv I read somewhere in a thread it needs to be refrigerated...
    you may be getting that mixed up with toco 8....
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    you may be getting that mixed up with toco 8....
    I would recommend sustain alpha to be put in the fridge only if long term storage is necessary.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Damn so its prob bunk? He had it in the basement not refrigerated for prob a year or two... Expires 6/2013

  13. No it is good. I meant beyond the expiration, it is recommended.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Thanks brother : )

  15. ah gotcha
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  

  
 

Log in
Log in