Questions about sustain alpha liguid

rw357

Awards
Hello,

Some quick questions regarding Sustain Alpha. I am planning to do 8 weeks of Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro, and I wanted to know if I could run Sustain Alpha at the same time.

The other question I have is does Sustain Alpha need to be cycled? I have taken oral reservatrol before and it didn't need to be cycled, but I am not sure about Benzoflavone.

Thanks in advance.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are looking to run SA indefinitely, we recommend 5 days on, 2 days off. This allows for long term usage and limits de-sensitivity to it's effects.

You can run S/A with that stack, but I would not dose the Erase too high. SA will provide estrogen suppression as well, and over-suppressed estrogen is not fun, or necessarily the best choice for your body.

rw357

Awards
Thanks. By not dosing erase pro too high, its recommended dosage is 1 per day, does that mean you are recommending every other day?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't realize the dose was 1 pill, I have not read much on the PRO version yet. You could do half a pill a day (although, that would require using powder in a liquid suspension, probably not the tastiest thing, or EOD. See how it works for you and assess change as necessary.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello,

Some quick questions regarding Sustain Alpha. I am planning to do 8 weeks of Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro, and I wanted to know if I could run Sustain Alpha at the same time.

The other question I have is does Sustain Alpha need to be cycled? I have taken oral reservatrol before and it didn't need to be cycled, but I am not sure about Benzoflavone.

Thanks in advance.
no. erase pro is a strong AI and sustain is an AI as well. cant take 2 AIs at once unless both are low dosed which is pointless IMO because you wont see the full effects from the products. you dont want your estrogen crushed. its still important you just want it controlled

IMO, take your stack followed by a 4 week break then take sustain with tcf 1 and anabeta

rw357

Awards
Thanks for the help both of you. I think I will run the 8 weeks of anabeta elite/erase pro and the after that do a daa/sustain alpha cycle instead. Although androlean looks interesting.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My pops gave me a 3/4 to half a bottle of sustain lv I read somewhere in a thread it needs to be refrigerated...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the help both of you. I think I will run the 8 weeks of anabeta elite/erase pro and the after that do a daa/sustain alpha cycle instead. Although androlean looks interesting.

yeah for sure! run androlean then PCT with Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite + DAA

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn so its prob bunk? He had it in the basement not refrigerated for prob a year or two... Expires 6/2013

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother : )