Which PP product do you recomend

  1. Registered User
    68sauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    77

    Which PP product do you recomend


    I ran a cycle of androhard and liked the results. I had good strength gains and leaned out, gained about six lean lbs.

    Was about to run another cycle but I have been feeling like crap for the last month. Went and had my t levels checked and they where 375 for total test levels.

    Now i am curious if I did not run an agressive enough post cycle. Seeing it has been a few months what do you guys recomend to get back on track? Should I just wait awhile?

  2. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,493
    Rep Power
    4204662

    It all depends on what your test levels are normally. You would need a baseline to know if that is actually low or normal for you.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    Quote Originally Posted by 68sauce View Post
    I ran a cycle of androhard and liked the results. I had good strength gains and leaned out, gained about six lean lbs.

    Was about to run another cycle but I have been feeling like crap for the last month. Went and had my t levels checked and they where 375 for total test levels.

    Now i am curious if I did not run an agressive enough post cycle. Seeing it has been a few months what do you guys recomend to get back on track? Should I just wait awhile?
    take a natty stack that will make you feel like your on a cycle and that will get your test up.

    Sustain Alpha TD + TCF 1 + Anabeta + IGF 2


    if thats too expensive, i would go with TCF 1 and Sustain Alpha TD
    •   
       

  4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Did you do preliminary blood tests?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  5. Registered User
    68sauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    77

    Yeah my pre bloodwork was 525 total test. Sorry I should have mentioned that. Also I just sent in my cortisol test kit, to see if my cortisol is low. I am curious to see if I have adrenal fatigue and if that is affecting my T numbers over all.

    Would the naty stack help get me back up to par?
  6. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,493
    Rep Power
    4204662

    How long was the cycle?
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    Quote Originally Posted by 68sauce View Post
    Yeah my pre bloodwork was 525 total test. Sorry I should have mentioned that. Also I just sent in my cortisol test kit, to see if my cortisol is low. I am curious to see if I have adrenal fatigue and if that is affecting my T numbers over all.

    Would the naty stack help get me back up to par?

    here we go with adrenal fatigue debate again
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Subbed...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Registered User
    68sauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    77

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    How long was the cycle?
    2months
  10. Registered User
    68sauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    77

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    here we go with adrenal fatigue debate again

    what is the debate about? If AF exists or if lower than normal cortisol can cause fatigue?
  11. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by 68sauce View Post
    what is the debate about? If AF exists or if lower than normal cortisol can cause fatigue?
    If AF exists.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    If AF exists.
    yep.... i can argue both sides...we have had this debate on bb.com so many times i dont even wanna start
  13. Registered User
    68sauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    77

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    yep.... i can argue both sides...we have had this debate on bb.com so many times i dont even wanna start
    Interesting. Sorry I am a new guy to the pro-hormone thing. All I know is I was getting hypoglycemic for awhile a few week after stoping my cycle (it has cleared up now).

    I will try the Sustain Alpha TD, TCF 1, Anabeta, IGF 2

    Thanks for your help
  14. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by 68sauce View Post
    Interesting. Sorry I am a new guy to the pro-hormone thing. All I know is I was getting hypoglycemic for awhile a few week after stoping my cycle (it has cleared up now).

    I will try the Sustain Alpha TD, TCF 1, Anabeta, IGF 2

    Thanks for your help
    Let us know if you have any questions
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    Quote Originally Posted by 68sauce View Post
    Interesting. Sorry I am a new guy to the pro-hormone thing. All I know is I was getting hypoglycemic for awhile a few week after stoping my cycle (it has cleared up now).

    I will try the Sustain Alpha TD, TCF 1, Anabeta, IGF 2

    Thanks for your help
    you could also try Revamp by SPP
  16. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Could be another good addition
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Recomend cycle please
    By pmr410 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 12:55 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 06:56 PM
  3. recomend a DHT blocker i can buy in the uk
    By tryingharder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 04:22 PM
  4. Can anyone in the Seattle area recomend somebody?
    By longduckdong in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 03:59 PM
  5. what would you recomend
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2003, 11:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in