androhard

  1. androhard


    Is androhard supposed to cause excessive sweating? I'm in week 3 and dumping buckets of sweat in the gym...
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pillsRgood View Post
    Is androhard supposed to cause excessive sweating? I'm in week 3 and dumping buckets of sweat in the gym...
    Don't know if it supposed to, but I know during cardio and some of my quicker rep transitions I have also been sweating like crazy and feel hotter. I guess it's fairly normal from some of the logs I read. I'm at my 2 and 1/2 week in mark atm.

  3. i dont think so.... ^^^^^^ is a thought. nobody that i know personally has experienced excessive sweating. also, and this may be being too cautious, but monitor your blood pressure. if its high, it may be causing it.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       


  4. I don't think hormonal changes causing some sweating is unheard of, look at women going through menopause lol

  5. BP is solid...maybe its due too more intense workouts or something... No biggie
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...

  6. I remember reading somewhere on teh PP site that AH increased or normalized Thyroid production... could be completely off but it's a thought.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  7. I sweat more with AndroHard, its nothing to worry about.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I sweat more with AndroHard, its nothing to worry about.
    i really wanna take 8 weeks of AH and AM. after taking AM for 8 weeks and seeing the recomp effect, can only imagine what it would be like with AH in the mix
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  9. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

    i really wanna take 8 weeks of AH and AM. after taking AM for 8 weeks and seeing the recomp effect, can only imagine what it would be like with AH in the mix
    I plan on doing 12 weeks

  10. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i really wanna take 8 weeks of AH and AM. after taking AM for 8 weeks and seeing the recomp effect, can only imagine what it would be like with AH in the mix
    Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    I plan on doing 12 weeks
    Sounds like a good time for both of you!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    Sounds like a good time for both of you!
    Yes indeed.....

    Still anxious about the "new stuff" though. I hate it when Eric takes so long

  12. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Yes indeed.....

    Still anxious about the "new stuff" though. I hate it when Eric takes so long
    Haha, we can all get a bit anxious.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  13. thinking about gettin a couple bottles of androhard for an eight week run later this summer..

    ive seen theres been a number of people not using serm as part of their pct for the andro series. is this stuff actually THAT non supressive that i could get away with not using a serm? what are the suggested alternatives if thats the case?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    thinking about gettin a couple bottles of androhard for an eight week run later this summer..

    ive seen theres been a number of people not using serm as part of their pct for the andro series. is this stuff actually THAT non supressive that i could get away with not using a serm? what are the suggested alternatives if thats the case?
    yep not suppressive at all IMO, Just finished an 8 week run and am now using PP's TRS. This is my first time using the TRS and I can say it's hands down the best libido booster I've ever used, so it's working on some level. Although if you're looking to add mass go andromass/bulk you can check my log if you like to get an idea of results.

  15. right on brother..
    actually not looking to gain too much mass - looking to lean out a bit and put on a few lbs.
    would love to check your log..post up a link
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 01:58 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Log in
Log in