Tren topical and Andro Hard cycle

  1. New Member
    bigguns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  214 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    4.36%

    Tren topical and Andro Hard cycle


    Just looking for any advice for a cycle i have planned starting Mid May. I have 2 bottles of the 1T Tren topical left and will run that 3-4 pumps a day. I am looking at adding in Andro Hard to the cycle as well for 6 weeks. My goal is to gain size and strength while losing some bodyfat. What do you guys think on these 2 together?

    Current stats- 34 years old, 214 lbs, 15% bf, have done 3 or 4 tren cycles in the past but have only used epi with the tren.

    Would like to get to 220 and down to around 10-11% bf.

    Let me know if you guys have any recommendations or anything to add to reach my goal. Thanks

  2. New Member
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    44226
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    76.03%

    Care to PM me about where u got the Tren Topical? I really need some.....
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235093
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigguns View Post
    Just looking for any advice for a cycle i have planned starting Mid May. I have 2 bottles of the 1T Tren topical left and will run that 3-4 pumps a day. I am looking at adding in Andro Hard to the cycle as well for 6 weeks. My goal is to gain size and strength while losing some bodyfat. What do you guys think on these 2 together?

    Current stats- 34 years old, 214 lbs, 15% bf, have done 3 or 4 tren cycles in the past but have only used epi with the tren.

    Would like to get to 220 and down to around 10-11% bf.

    Let me know if you guys have any recommendations or anything to add to reach my goal. Thanks
    Running it for 8 weeks I assume? Should be a good cycle. Diet will have to be really strict to aim for that goal. If you hit 220 and 11%, you would have gained 14lbs of lean mass while reducing body fat a significant amount. I am not sure you will quite hit it in the one cycle, but you should be able to get close.

    Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Care to PM me about where u got the Tren Topical? I really need some.....
    The product is now a controlled substance. The OP most likely had it saved from a previous purchase.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    bigguns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  214 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    4.36%

    I planned on running it for 6 weeks although would go longer if the Tren lasts. Only have 2 bottles. Also yes i had this purchased from before. I agreet that getting up to 220 with 11% BF will be a tough goal. I can make the weight easily on cycle but cutting the fat will be the problem. Do you recommend adding anything in with this cycle to beef it up a bit or do you think these 2 toghether will suffice? Im open to suggestions and i thank you for taking the time to reply HereToStudy! Thanks
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235093
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigguns View Post
    I planned on running it for 6 weeks although would go longer if the Tren lasts. Only have 2 bottles. Also yes i had this purchased from before. I agreet that getting up to 220 with 11% BF will be a tough goal. I can make the weight easily on cycle but cutting the fat will be the problem. Do you recommend adding anything in with this cycle to beef it up a bit or do you think these 2 toghether will suffice? Im open to suggestions and i thank you for taking the time to reply HereToStudy! Thanks
    No worries. I don't think I would add to the cycle though, it is well built as is.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. New Member
    SeekingSusan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%

    This may help me also.
  7. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235093
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    How are so many guys still sitting on 1-T tren? I am sure you are making alot of guys jealous.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cycle recomendation for Andro Mass/Hard one each.
    By twisted72 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 01:06 PM
  2. test cyp/turinabol-lv/andro-hard cycle
    By tnfiveoh in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 04:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in