AndroLean + AndroDrive with CrossFit??

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Onnoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Navarre, FL
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    81

    AndroLean + AndroDrive with CrossFit??


    I do CrossFit 4-6 days a week, and I do some heavy lifting another two days a week. It's not your typical CrossFit, the gym is also Westside Barbell so we do a lot more with heavier weights than most. I was just curious as to other peoples experiences with AL/AD if it would go well with CrossFit or would it be too much with the intensity and which we train. Thank you in advance!

  2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    It would definitely be a good compliment to that training style, what makes you think otherwise?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. Registered User
    Onnoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Navarre, FL
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    81

    I was just curious, due to the fact some supplements make your heart rate skyrocket. I just didn't want to take a supplement that makes your heart rate skyrocket while doing a regimen that makes your heart rate skyrocket. Thank you for your expertise though, I really appreciate it.
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    i think thats a great idea
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    Quote Originally Posted by Onnoc View Post
    I was just curious, due to the fact some supplements make your heart rate skyrocket. I just didn't want to take a supplement that makes your heart rate skyrocket while doing a regimen that makes your heart rate skyrocket. Thank you for your expertise though, I really appreciate it.
    take into consideration that every supplement acts different in different people.
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by Onnoc View Post
    I was just curious, due to the fact some supplements make your heart rate skyrocket. I just didn't want to take a supplement that makes your heart rate skyrocket while doing a regimen that makes your heart rate skyrocket. Thank you for your expertise though, I really appreciate it.
    Oh, gotcha. No, you will definitely be good. I would avoid strong stimulants, however.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  7. Registered User
    Onnoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Navarre, FL
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    81

    Thank you so much for the info. I know what I'm doing in June now.
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by Onnoc View Post
    Thank you so much for the info. I know what I'm doing in June now.
    Let us know how it treats you man!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    im really curious to see your results
  10. Registered User
    bigguyn10ec's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    72177

    Quote Originally Posted by Onnoc View Post
    Thank you so much for the info. I know what I'm doing in June now.
    Hey how has this stuff done so far? or did you decide not to run it.
  11. Registered User
    thehulk0316's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    32
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    1912

    I'm actually gonna be running this as soon as my AL arrives. I have the AD. I'll be running 6 AL with 3AD per day for 8 weeks. I'll keep you guys posted as well. Also, if the stack works well I'll probably try an AD only cycle at 6 a day for 8 weeks after that. We'll see how it goes.
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."
  12. Registered User
    thehulk0316's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    32
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    1912

    Just got a tracker so should have it in a few days. This will be interesting.
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    sounds good man! wish you could have waited a bit to add in enhance just for kicks
  14. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316 View Post
    Just got a tracker so should have it in a few days. This will be interesting.
    Awesome to hear!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Awesome to hear!

    hope he logs
  16. Registered User
    thehulk0316's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    32
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    1912

    I'll write something up here today. I'll post a before pic. Give you guys a rundown of my programming and give some updates but it won't be very detailed. My diet is pretty consistent in terms of what I eat and don't eat but the quantity is always different because CF is so varied in its volume I have to plan my meals differently depending on the glycolitic demand and insulin response of the workout. One day I may gorge on sweet potatoes and hit upwards of 75-100g of carbs for the day or the other go as low as 15-25g carbs. I may also find I need to tweak depending on how the supps are working.
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."
  17. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316 View Post
    I'll write something up here today. I'll post a before pic. Give you guys a rundown of my programming and give some updates but it won't be very detailed. My diet is pretty consistent in terms of what I eat and don't eat but the quantity is always different because CF is so varied in its volume I have to plan my meals differently depending on the glycolitic demand and insulin response of the workout. One day I may gorge on sweet potatoes and hit upwards of 75-100g of carbs for the day or the other go as low as 15-25g carbs. I may also find I need to tweak depending on how the supps are working.
    Knowing how to react to your body's needs is always beneficial.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  18. Registered User
    thehulk0316's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    32
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    1912

    This is my workout today. This is a good example for a day in gonna need a ton of sweet potatoes and about 5-8oz of a rare steak.

    Oly lift:
    1)7X1 Hang Snatch (just below the knee) - heaviest possible with near perfect technique, rest as needed
    2) 7X1 Hang Clean (just below the knee) - heaviest possible with near perfect technique, rest as needed

    Strength:

    5X2 High Bar Back Squat @ 90% - rest 90 sec.

    Notes: Percentage is based off 1RM HBBS

    Conditioning

    3 Power Cleans 185/120#
    50 Double-Unders
    15 DB Thrusters 60/40#
    6 Power Cleans 185/120#
    50 Double-Unders
    12 DB Thrusters 60/40#
    9 Power Cleans 185/120#
    50 Double-Unders
    9 DB Thrusters 60/40#

    For time.

    Awesome pain.
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."
  19. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Pretty intense conditioning.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  20. Registered User
    thehulk0316's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    32
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    1912

    So this is what I'm running right now:

    PP AndroLEAN: 6 a day
    PP AndroDRiVE: 3 a day
    Nitrean +: 1 scoop a day
    Results: 2 scoops a day
    BCAA'S: 1 scoop, usually mixed with Results.
    Pure Pharma Fish Oils: 3 a day
    Pure Pharma Vit D: 2 a day
    Jarrow Formulas Liver PF: 1 after each meal
    Recompadrol: 1 prior to each meal


    Quick questions:
    Should I split the AL dosage or take it all at once? Does it matter?

    When would I begin the TRS v2?
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."
  21. Registered User
    bigguyn10ec's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    72177

    I bet you are one jacked bro. How are u liking the stack so far? Is this a PH stack? PR considered one?

    Silly question .. I'm trying to learn how to jump rope do you know a good brand and how long of one I would need? I am 6'4
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  22. Registered User
    thehulk0316's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    32
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    1912

    Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec
    I bet you are one jacked bro. How are u liking the stack so far? Is this a PH stack? PR considered one?

    Silly question .. I'm trying to learn how to jump rope do you know a good brand and how long of one I would need? I am 6'4
    Not really jacked. I'm a bit too big for my height for the kind of activity I do. I'm 5'7" and weigh 190lbs. I'm carrying too much mass for both Crossfit and SOF type conditioning. I'm trying to drop to below 180lbs. I work much better at the upper 170s.

    Jump Rope? Hands down the buddy lee series. It comes unassembled so don't cut the cord until you are satisfied at the height. My advice from my experience is make it long enough to where you can step on the center of the rope with both feet and extend it, the swivel portion, to your armpit.


    - nick
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."
  23. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316 View Post
    So this is what I'm running right now:

    PP AndroLEAN: 6 a day
    PP AndroDRiVE: 3 a day
    Nitrean +: 1 scoop a day
    Results: 2 scoops a day
    BCAA'S: 1 scoop, usually mixed with Results.
    Pure Pharma Fish Oils: 3 a day
    Pure Pharma Vit D: 2 a day
    Jarrow Formulas Liver PF: 1 after each meal
    Recompadrol: 1 prior to each meal


    Quick questions:
    Should I split the AL dosage or take it all at once? Does it matter?

    When would I begin the TRS v2?
    Take androlean all at once.

    Start the TRS the day after your last andro dosage.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  24. Registered User
    thehulk0316's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    32
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    1912

    I'm just checking in quick to say I'm NOT too impressed with AL...yet. So far I don't feel any different and as for the AD I'm not feeling if either. I'm not saying things won't improve but for the time being the only thing I have noticed is sometimes I'm tired as hell. More so than usual.
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."
  25. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,921
    Rep Power
    1126920

    How long has it been? A week?
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  26. Registered User
    thehulk0316's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    32
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    1912

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    How long has it been? A week?
    I wanna say we are at 10 days as of today. I don't have any experience with PHs so I'll say this is my first time and don't know if that is normal or not. I'm not ragging on the product. I'm just giving my impression of the first week and half impression of it. Like I said, things could change soon. I'm hoping it does.
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."
  27. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,921
    Rep Power
    1126920

    Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316

    I wanna say we are at 10 days as of today. I don't have any experience with PHs so I'll say this is my first time and don't know if that is normal or not. I'm not ragging on the product. I'm just giving my impression of the first week and half impression of it. Like I said, things could change soon. I'm hoping it does.
    Got it. I'm sure it'll kick in. When I took ALv1 it took about two weeks to kick in. Remember it's best ran 6-8weeks. So it's a long cycle. Give it time.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  28. Registered User
    thehulk0316's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    32
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    1912

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Got it. I'm sure it'll kick in. When I took ALv1 it took about two weeks to kick in. Remember it's best ran 6-8weeks. So it's a long cycle. Give it time.
    Rog. I've got both for an 8 week cycle so gonna keep at it for sure.
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."
  29. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,921
    Rep Power
    1126920

    Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316

    Rog. I've got both for an 8 week cycle so gonna keep at it for sure.
    Niceee. I'm dying to try the new ALv3. Might buy two bottles this week, but not sure when I'll run it. Im about to start pct next week from an Epi cycle. But 8 weeks should be nice.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  30. Registered User
    bigguyn10ec's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    72177

    any difference now?
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  31. Registered User
    thehulk0316's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    32
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    1912

    Nope
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."
  32. Registered User
    thehulk0316's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    32
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    1912

    Just feeling lethargic.
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."
  33. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Try lowering the dosage slightly on the Drive.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  34. Registered User
    thehulk0316's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    32
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    1912

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Try lowering the dosage slightly on the Drive.
    I'm on 3 a day on the Drive and 6 on the Lean. Are you saying go to 2 or 1 on Drive?
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."
  35. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Oh, I must have missed that. At that dosage, I would wait it out and just monitor it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  36. Registered User
    BigKrabbe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Age
    27
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    75989

    In to follow! My crossfit gym does very similar training, and while I dont use androgens currently, I have been interested in seeing how one would react to crossfit + androgens.
  37. Registered User
    thehulk0316's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    32
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    1912

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe
    In to follow! My crossfit gym does very similar training, and while I dont use androgens anymore I have been interested in seeing how one would react to crossfit + androgens.
    Well I'm taking the AD out for three solid days to see how I feel. Today I felt fine, no foggy feeling at all. Only took AL. But the again I was at a CF competition judging all day so I really can't use today as a judge. I'll take it out again tomorrow to find out. So far, not impressed and a little upset.
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."
  38. Registered User
    BigKrabbe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Age
    27
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    75989

    Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316 View Post
    Well I'm taking the AD out for three solid days to see how I feel. Today I felt fine, no foggy feeling at all. Only took AL. But the again I was at a CF competition judging all day so I really can't use today as a judge. I'll take it out again tomorrow to find out. So far, not impressed and a little upset.

    That's weird that the AD is giving you a foggy feeling. Most of , have sthe reviews I have read of itaid it helped with mental clarity overall. If you don't end up wanting it I would consider taking it off your hands for when I decide to hop back on androgens
  39. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    That's weird that the AD is giving you a foggy feeling. Most of , have sthe reviews I have read of itaid it helped with mental clarity overall. If you don't end up wanting it I would consider taking it off your hands for when I decide to hop back on androgens
    Yeah, it is a bit odd, especially at the dosage. There was one other person who stated the same. I am sorry that it has effected you this way.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  40. Registered User
    bigguyn10ec's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    72177

    God I want to try something from this company everything I keep hearing is making me want to open the wallet!
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Crossfit
    By dustin12 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 05:27 PM
  2. Crossfit type routine (not pure crossfit)
    By mywetnightmares in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 06:01 PM
  3. Ph's and Crossfit
    By FAMOUSX1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 04:10 PM
  4. CROSSFIT
    By alwaysgaining in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 07:24 PM
  5. Crossfit and me
    By nycste in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 11:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in