Andromass V2 + Dermacrine test base for Deca 300 12 weeker

  1. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Andromass V2 + Dermacrine test base for Deca 300 12 weeker


    OK PP reps or anybody else with an opinion, would Andromass v2 plus Dermacrine be a good test base for a 12 week deca-durabolin cycle at 300mg per week? was looking for a more pure oral to complement the derma, and it seems the v2 andromass might be the best choice since mass v3 is more of a test/DHT mix.....I need answers thanks.......

  2. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235093
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    OK PP reps or anybody else with an opinion, would Andromass v2 plus Dermacrine be a good test base for a 12 week deca-durabolin cycle at 300mg per week? was looking for a more pure oral to complement the derma, and it seems the v2 andromass might be the best choice since mass v3 is more of a test/DHT mix.....I need answers thanks.......
    I am going to turn the rep tag off for a second and ask if you what is drawing you to andromass/derma (as opposed to test-e) if you are injecting Deca?

    I would also be more inclined to think v3 would be more ideal than v2, v3 should have a stronger libido support.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    yeah I picked up one AMv3 off of island today.....need two more (holla at me all you auction people )....but the reason for the legal test is due to the fact that I like to keep it on the right side of the law nowadays.....BUT I have some expired deca from way back, 3/2010, that I want to use before too much longer. So the deca is pre-existing, therefore "legal" in my eyes LOL weird situation I know.....but thats the story. I figure 3 bottles of AMv3 will give me 3 caps of it per day for 12 weeks X 2 cycles (24 weeks). I'll add in dermacrine to make up for the 3 pills per day since its half dose....should work well with only 300mg deca.....
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,783
    Rep Power
    3341318
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Log it...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I don't think PP would appreciate me logging steroids alongside their legal products ......but i assure you I will get "hyuge" LMFAO....
  6. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19619
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    andromass is the same "anabolism" of 500 mg test (supposedly).. but I dont think it would serve the same purpose as 500 mg of real test since you are trying to run 300 mg deca.. I hope your penis works lol.
  7. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    andromass is the same "anabolism" of 500 mg test (supposedly).. but I dont think it would serve the same purpose as 500 mg of real test since you are trying to run 300 mg deca.. I hope your penis works lol.

    LOL...well with the AMv3 and the derma plus whatever else like erase pro and bromo or what have you....SHOULD be ok there....if not? just avoid women for 3 months....not hard to do, they are a PITA anyways....and its easier to NOT talk to them than to approach them
  8. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19619
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    idk man its your body but if I was running deca and injecting id prob just get some of the real thing and inject test along with it.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,545
    Rep Power
    1213212
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    How I see it is that you'd need to run deca for longer than 12 weeks since the T1/2 is so long; 14 weeks would be a better idea, but that's a long time for orals and the T1/2 difference doesn't make much sense.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  10. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22019
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I don't think PP would appreciate me logging steroids alongside their legal products ......but i assure you I will get "hyuge" LMFAO....
    Actually we would like to see it

  11. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    How I see it is that you'd need to run deca for longer than 12 weeks since the T1/2 is so long; 14 weeks would be a better idea, but that's a long time for orals and the T1/2 difference doesn't make much sense.
    I no understandy.........deca for 12 weeks I thought was a good run, and the T1/2? half life of the oral T? not sure on that either.
  12. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19619
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    97.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I think the idea is deca will stay in your blood 24/7 when you inject but the androseries and dermacrine will drop over the day and basically youll only have those in your blood for half of the day. So for the other half of the day you arent going to have any andromass in your system but you will have deca there still
  13. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I think the idea is deca will stay in your blood 24/7 when you inject but the androseries and dermacrine will drop over the day and basically youll only have those in your blood for half of the day. So for the other half of the day you arent going to have any andromass in your system but you will have deca there still
    I also think that is what he meant.....but that point is kinda moot since I would either A) take the AMv3 dose at 11AM, and the Derma at 5PM OR B) derma mid-day and one dose (2 pills) AMv3 morning and one dose (2 pills) evening. You can't get much more level than that with an oral. And over 12 weeks I'm sure it will saturate my system at 2X per day with topical in addition. Since shutdown is of no consequence on deca, I can feel free to split the AMv3 dosage which is usually against the rules.
  14. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    BETTER YET!!!......I can take 3 AMv3 per day, 1 morn, 1 late aft, 1 evening before bed.....2 pumps derma early afternoon and 2 pumps derma pre bed. Sometimes I am so smart and have such good Ideas I just want to slap myself LMFAO
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,783
    Rep Power
    3341318
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Do what Matt Porter was saying his friends does, cruise on the AM everyday and do a PCT every night haha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  16. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Do what Matt Porter was saying his friends does, cruise on the AM everyday and do a PCT every night haha
    thats a good idea in its own right....but not for this sort of cycle.
  17. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235093
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I don't know man, I support the comparison to Testosterone in androgenic potency, but the physiological aspect of it is still different. Deca is known to be quite a bitch to guys libido wise (and we are talking post cycle as well). It is untested area, so i can't say how it will be.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  18. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I don't know man, I support the comparison to Testosterone in androgenic potency, but the physiological aspect of it is still different. Deca is known to be quite a bitch to guys libido wise (and we are talking post cycle as well). It is untested area, so i can't say how it will be.
    It'll be good....trust me....I actually know what I am doing things are always opposite with me anyways (like george)....kills libido? mine goes up....supposed to raise libido? mine stays the same or goes down lol. swear to you, my balls never have shrunk either....tons of deca or whatever....they are resilient I guess .....
  19. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,545
    Rep Power
    1213212
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I also think that is what he meant.....but that point is kinda moot since I would either A) take the AMv3 dose at 11AM, and the Derma at 5PM OR B) derma mid-day and one dose (2 pills) AMv3 morning and one dose (2 pills) evening. You can't get much more level than that with an oral. And over 12 weeks I'm sure it will saturate my system at 2X per day with topical in addition. Since shutdown is of no consequence on deca, I can feel free to split the AMv3 dosage which is usually against the rules.
    Shutdown is of no consequence on Deca? Deca is extremely anabolic, although not androgenic, and will shut you down quite a bit. 12 weeks is pretty short with Deca considering it doesn't really "kick in" until week 5 or so and you'd need to make it actually a 14 week oral cycle due to the T 1/2 of Deca unless you want just that in your system. Testicular size is a horrible way to gauge level of shutdown since it is mainly the Leydig cells that atrophy and they only represent ~10% of total testicular volume.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  20. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    No i mean deca will shut me down for sure...so the amv3 dosing is of no consequence .....usually you guys stress over ASeries shutdown on more than one daily dose. And yeah my balls never shrink but im sure I've been shutdown anyways. But its nice to have normal sized balls. I'll just start pct according to the deca and deal with the overshot of the deca over the amv3. just part of the deal. No cycle is perfect if you're mixing legal and injectable
  21. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235093
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well either way, I am interested in the results.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 01:53 AM
  2. Dbol,test e, deca 12 weeker
    By Mikey9305 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 06:34 PM
  3. 4-ad or Dermacrine test base w/ H-drol?
    By swoody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 02:20 AM
  4. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 11:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in