Andro Drive mini-review
- 02-15-2012, 12:26 PM
Andro Drive mini-review
Hello Anabolicminds! I have been wanting to get to the 3 week point before posting up a review of my observations of this product. This product has been nothing short of outstanding for me and I will say this: Please, do NOT try and improve upon this formulation and if you plan on discontinuing it, PLEASE let me know ahead of time so I can take out a loan and get a pallet of this stuff. That being said, let's get down to business.
Current Weight: 212-215lbs
Bodyfat: Unknown (guessing around 11%)
Typical Power Movement Weight and Rep Scheme:
Flat Barbell Bench: 315lbs for 3-5 reps (slow negative)
Barbell Squats: 275lbs for 15 reps (knees recovering from old, stupid, heavy weight)
Clean and Press: 165lbs for 12 reps (I'll do higher volume on a dedicated clean and press day)
Deadlift: Have only been doing stiff legged deadlifts, but will get back into these
Typical Iso Movement Weight and Rep Scheme:
DB Curls: 60lb DBs for 8-10 reps each
Tricep Pushdowns: 200lbs (maxxed on the machine) for 12-15 reps
Dips: As many as I can and usually end just short of 50-60
Pullups: (All the way down and chin above the bar) As many as I can and usually get 12, 9, 6, 6, 5 and a forced rep
Background: I have been lifting weights since 16 years old and haven't used supplements until age 20 (MRI's N02) and relied on clean eating and excessive training. I haven't touched an andro type product until age 21 and jumped right into M1T @ 10mgs per day for 3 weeks followed by 4 weeks of 6OXO. I got hooked on supplements and you can fill in the rest from there...
Recently (2 months ago) I stopped a course of anabolics that had me afraid that I'd be on TRT for life. I was on testosterone for over 2 years and did added some other stuff on top of it when I decided that I wanted gaining to be a little easier. I can easily say that with gear, I could get away with a LOT and still maintain a good figure. Of course, I lied to most people about it when asked and just said something such like, "Nah, bro. I just take a lot of supplements." Long story short: I knew that I had to make a move with addictive patterns in my life and ran a 4 week course of HCG while on my last leg of 300mg/wk test prop and after the ester was mostly cleared I ran Clomid at Exemestane. I dropped a lot of supplements and ran beta alanine, protein, creatine, and BCAAs and wanted to see where my body would go. I also decided to stop Suboxone (stupid, stupid me for trying opiates) after a years use of Rx opiates and I knew that motivation and drive would be an issue. After the withdrawing was done (not fun) I ordered Andro Drive. I started Andro Drive at my own discretion when I felt my body was able to handle any neuro-stimulatory compounds.
The climb uphill started on day 2 for me with noticeable effects:
1. Motivation and the will to act was greatly increased. I have had anxiety issues in the past and some recent, but this product did NOT adversely effect anxiety at the starting dose (3 caps). I noticed myself not only doing things on the fly, but even at Starbuck's this woman spilled coffee and about 2.5 seconds later I was wiping it up with napkins. This is coming from someone who rarely wanted to make my bed. Ugh.
2. Workouts were on point. I started this after being off gear and tapered down PCT from about 5 weeks. I was scared of losing workout intensity, size, strength, etc. after cycling, but I am re-learning the importance of a caloric surplus for gaining strength. I ended up dropping water weight and some size, no doubt. But, I sprung back and am getting in better shape than Ive ever been. I find myself putting away the weights that the other's leave behind.
3. Impulsivity.... paradoxically I have been able to make much more rational choices with my life. I am a bit bi-polar from all the substance abuse I chose to partake in, however, I feel more balanced than before with a hint of hypomania. However, I wouldn't even consider it hypomania, as I don't say things and not follow through. I would just call it being happy.
4. To quote someone from the movie 'The Joneses', "if you can find your killer instinct, you can have anything you want." Some girl who came into my work said that I have a different 'glow' about me. It was very interesting. My personality is much stronger and I am able to cope with things better. I have a different outlook on things as well.
5. It's good to note that I have REMAINED at 3 caps a day and have NOT caved into my old ways of starting with the max dose. Why ruin a good thing? The effects are cumulative.
6. Sleep has been amazing. I have to say that I am finally refreshed to sleep WITHOUT a sleep aid, because I do so much crap during the day that I knockout in such short time, I can't remember falling asleep. I can remember my dreams without having to recollect them first thing upon waking. (ie. Last nights dreams had to do with being on a cruise ship and I guess I was some kinda celebrity, then another dream about walking the coast of the shores of East USA and it was very fictitious...) I sleep for 5 hours and wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start the day. I have analyzed my situation and dug deep (again) into research of sleep deprivation, etc. and although I'm not in some lab or facility, I have had no signs of microsleeping or whatnot. I know that the true short sleepers are genetically gifted and are few and far in between although:
a) I operate better than I ever have.
b) I am starting and completing more tasks than ever.
c) I am NOT using CNS stimulants
d) I have access to long-term and short-term memory, on demand, better than EVER.
7. Recovery has been phenomenal. I do eat a lot of food, but I eat clean foods so I am sure to keep strong in the gym and stay swole. I perform a lot of cardio now and I started actually making it a point to stretch again. If I am sleep deprived, then I show no significant signs of ANY symptoms.
8. Last but not least... At my peak of my 'juicing', I would linger around 235-240 with a maintenence dose of 350mg test/wk (still way too much), but after coming off cycle and detoxing from opiates (NO appetite for days), I dropped down to 220. I began eating like a horse with all clean foods that I prepare myself and good food when I eat out. I shredded down some bodyfat and lost a little strength, but then my strength came back and so did some weight. I feel good where I'm at now at 215lbs and I am working on losing more bodyfat, gaining back flexibility, upping my aerobic capacity, and exercising my frustrations and stress away.
Would I recommend Andro Drive?
Andro Drive has my full endorsement. Thank you to the Primordial Performance Team for putting out such a great product!
- 02-15-2012, 10:33 PM
- 02-16-2012, 12:29 AM
02-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Thanks for taking the time to do a review!
02-16-2012, 11:49 PM
Very nice review! All of these reviews/logs are making me excited to try it out, unfortunately I wanted to run it w/ AL so looks like at least another month before I'll give it a go. Who knows any more awesome reviews and i might just switch the AL for AH.
02-17-2012, 02:17 AM
Awesome review man! I'm so glad to hear all the amazing results and changes! You pushed yourself to do a lot! I can't wait to run it !
02-17-2012, 05:56 PM
What are the ramifications of running long term at that dose ?
I echo what you said pretty much word for word and wonder about how long I could safely stay on .
02-18-2012, 03:32 AM
Great review. Anxious to get mine here in March with AH an AL to stack with.
“Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
02-18-2012, 12:07 PM
02-18-2012, 12:14 PM
As far as Andro Lean, I have not heard that any 7-oxo or 7-keto variant of DHEA being suppressive. 11-oxo has been noted to increase spermatogenesis in fish and I can say that while on 11-oxo a while ago, I actually felt like it was helping my testosterone levels during the 11-oxo bridge into PCT (which was a breeze). I would probably venture that 3 caps of Andro Drive and 3-5 caps of Andro Lean would not be suppressive especially if taken in conjunction with a good DAA product and estrogen modulator (even Primordial's TCF-1 and Sustain Alpha), though I would use something like TCF-1 and Erase or Testforce 2 and Erase.
02-18-2012, 12:15 PM
02-19-2012, 06:12 AM
I don't know you Force, but you and I would have one amazing conversation if we ever met.
I have been interested in AndroDrive the most out of all the new AndroSeries. Thank you for officially helping me make my decision.
02-19-2012, 08:05 AM
Yes Andro drive at 3 caps improves my well being better than anything I've ever tried.
Just something in the way I'm "wired" if that makes sense.
I have tried 5 and 6 caps.....made me slightly foggy headed after a few days. 3 is where it's at for me also.
Any way I am very interested in simply staying on 3 caps year round.
Green I am twice your age so I am happy to see that is not just a TRT type thing that makes this work for me.
I am now convinced it is just that some people are wired differently than others.
02-19-2012, 08:08 AM
Someone sell me theirs and repackage it so I can get it through customs...
...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
02-19-2012, 05:19 PM
02-19-2012, 05:36 PM
1. Winter season (albeit wamer here)
2. Possible post acute withdrawal syndrome (PAWS)
3. Being fresh off PCT from a course of gear that couldn't even be worded as 'cycle' (many non-stop cycles)
4. My situation now is NOT where I want to be in life
But, I am happier than I've ever been, more people gravitate towards me (girls, guys, whatever... I don't care lol), I have a very positive outlook, I am able to set higher goals and achieve more short term goals along the way, I have much better recall again, Ich spreche besser Deutsche (I speak better German) y comprendo mas Espaniol... it is just bizarre.
I'm glad that this product is working for you the way that it should. I always wondered if I am in a very small percentile of individuals that this product effects this way and I admit that sometimes I feel so damned good that I ask myself if I have just caved in to the placebo effect or what... but I know that it is not possible at this point. I deal with EVERY range of emotions in a totally different aspect. The biggest sign for me was the fact that I would want to distance myself from someone for my own good (the person was probably a major life leech/grub) and I'd always hesitate, pause, procrastinate, etc. about telling this individual how I am feeling and what I'm going to do about it, in a healthy and well thought out way. And now, I have no issues about flat out just expressing myself not out of impulse, but without hesitation and quickly plotted due diligence (if you follow me).
Enough with the tangent, I probably read like a billboard.
02-19-2012, 10:30 PM
Haha, by all means keep going. Love reading about good experiences.
02-20-2012, 01:26 AM
AD, even at the full 6 caps a day, being ran for extended periods of time (20+ weeks) imo can be done with minimal suppression, however I can't comment on any other possible long-term sides from continuous exposure, Eric would have to answer this.
Matt has discussed blast/cruising with AS products, perhaps AD could be used in a similar respect, not sure. I will be getting blood work done soon to determine the level of suppression from AD (currently ~18 days or so not sure lost count).
Thanks for the review, I agree entirely and have experienced similarly with my run of AD so far and plan on running it for 20 weeks or longer depending on bloods.
02-20-2012, 05:49 PM
1. I see more logic in taking Andro Drive indefinitely as it offers too wide of array of benefits neurologically, than for someone like me to accept staying on an FDA approved SSRI for life and suffer a wide array of side effects that are both known and unknown. SSRIs will screw up everything from testosterone to sex drive to motor function, etc.
2. Androlean? Well I'd love to have a sick, anti-catabolic blend in my bloodstream to help polish my physique and allow me to be more flexible with my caloric intake. From the literature I have read, 7-oxo-DHEA is NOT suppressive and with 'my' personal experience, after using 11-oxo I have come back stronger right after discontinuing it than I was before starting it. I was curious to see what I may be experiencing and then I realized that it increases spermatogenesis in fish and that 11-oxo isn't extensively studied in humans and put 2 + 2 and came up with 4: These compounds will most likely not suppress me and I will be more than fine, should I discontinue.
3. Ahhhh... Andro Hard sounds like such a nice addition. Yes.... The one product in the series (Andro Drive) has been so good to me, I am contemplating me the possibility of Andro Hard. I would not consider myself natural if I were using it and this is one of my goals that I would like to stand by. I don't know, I mean... I have the supplement addict in me saying: "Get it and you'll love it! Come on!" and I have the logical side that says, "Dude, you just got off of a lot of juice and you could ruin a good thing. Don't eff this up." The ongoing debate on whether how suppressive methenolone is makes me wonder how suppressive Andro Hard could really be? I've been brushing up on some medical articles and old threads citing medical information about exogenous and endogenous ligands and how they suppress certain homeostatic checks and balances and I find myself seeing the link between DHEA-Androgens-Testosterone/Estrogen, etc. I don't know if there is a sure-fire answer. Ugh.
Then on top of that, my mind drifts into the realm of NDMA receptor modulation, SERM activity, aromatase inhibition, etc. and if these actions are significant enough to halt suppression?
Maybe someone could let Eric know about this thread and see what the Chief has to say about some of these circumstances? If not, I can always ping him, but I think it'd be great for public information if some of these ideas and concerns can be addressed here.
02-20-2012, 07:26 PM
I ended up gaining the muscle mass back that I thought I would keep off after stopping gear. I am still sleeping for about 5 hours and experiencing no recovery issues.
After a weight training routine and HIT cardio I sweat out most of my water weight, I weighed back at 233lbs.
02-21-2012, 01:37 AM
I am going to see if I can get an opinion from Eric on the above.
02-21-2012, 07:23 PM
11 caps per day may be pushing it a bit... might be around 30-40% suppressed with a dose like that.
As far as neurologically, you might start having signs of mania if you push it too long, or too high of dose on the AndroDrive.
02-22-2012, 01:30 AM
I would say that at times, I feel hypomanic. However, I do not meet the full criteria for hypomania and I have been and would myself diagnose me as bipolar. I seem to have a better balance (the most balance I've ever had), more drive and ambition, and more overall happiness and ability to cope with stress. I will admit that much of my new ambitions that are becoming a reality are over-the-top, but I have spent most of my life either tuned out or depressed and addicted to some drug or anti-depressant. I'm tired of being intraverted and I finally feel like I've got the right to express the truth in whatever way I find is condusive and communicative to my target. I should say, I get the point across, fast.
But yeah, my quality of life has improved way too much to turn back and stop the very product that enriched my life. Not a snowball's chance in hell.
02-22-2012, 04:36 AM
This has decided it for me....just recovering from adrenal fatigue so would be a nice addition. Curious to also learn about its aesthetic effects on the body. Has it helped you or drop any fat or harden up at all.
02-22-2012, 05:08 PM
I am sure that this product is positively effecting pretty much everything by giving me better brain function. I have received an order of supplements not long ago and just put in another one and will be on too many ergogenic supplements to be able to tell the difference in recovery and such. The neuro aspects I do NOT feel like changing, so I am sure to minimize substances that effect my thought process (nootropics) as I don't want to change the way I think. I like the feeling of enhanced clarity too much to purposely throw a wrench in the gears.
02-23-2012, 06:03 PM
i wish i could afford anything this company makes, it sounds legit but for a 100+... must be nice! Any reps got codes for discounts? nice review man!
02-24-2012, 02:56 AM
^Check PM bro.
I just ordered two more bottles for myself
02-24-2012, 12:11 PM
02-24-2012, 01:07 PM
Yep the reps are giving a damn good deal. Jump on it while you can.Originally Posted by westhockey32
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
02-24-2012, 01:16 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By tilldeath in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 12-02-2011, 04:38 PM
- By StackedCop in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2011, 12:45 AM
- By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2010, 12:12 AM
- By xtraflossy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2010, 04:15 PM
- By dlew308 in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-20-2007, 03:17 PM