Hello Anabolicminds! I have been wanting to get to the 3 week point before posting up a review of my observations of this product. This product has been nothing short of outstanding for me and I will say this: Please, do NOT try and improve upon this formulation and if you plan on discontinuing it, PLEASE let me know ahead of time so I can take out a loan and get a pallet of this stuff. That being said, let's get down to business.
Current Weight: 212-215lbs
Bodyfat: Unknown (guessing around 11%)
Typical Power Movement Weight and Rep Scheme:
Flat Barbell Bench: 315lbs for 3-5 reps (slow negative)
Barbell Squats: 275lbs for 15 reps (knees recovering from old, stupid, heavy weight)
Clean and Press: 165lbs for 12 reps (I'll do higher volume on a dedicated clean and press day)
Deadlift: Have only been doing stiff legged deadlifts, but will get back into these
Typical Iso Movement Weight and Rep Scheme:
DB Curls: 60lb DBs for 8-10 reps each
Tricep Pushdowns: 200lbs (maxxed on the machine) for 12-15 reps
Dips: As many as I can and usually end just short of 50-60
Pullups: (All the way down and chin above the bar) As many as I can and usually get 12, 9, 6, 6, 5 and a forced rep
Background: I have been lifting weights since 16 years old and haven't used supplements until age 20 (MRI's N02) and relied on clean eating and excessive training. I haven't touched an andro type product until age 21 and jumped right into M1T @ 10mgs per day for 3 weeks followed by 4 weeks of 6OXO. I got hooked on supplements and you can fill in the rest from there...
Recently (2 months ago) I stopped a course of anabolics that had me afraid that I'd be on TRT for life. I was on testosterone for over 2 years and did added some other stuff on top of it when I decided that I wanted gaining to be a little easier. I can easily say that with gear, I could get away with a LOT and still maintain a good figure. Of course, I lied to most people about it when asked and just said something such like, "Nah, bro. I just take a lot of supplements." Long story short: I knew that I had to make a move with addictive patterns in my life and ran a 4 week course of HCG while on my last leg of 300mg/wk test prop and after the ester was mostly cleared I ran Clomid at Exemestane. I dropped a lot of supplements and ran beta alanine, protein, creatine, and BCAAs and wanted to see where my body would go. I also decided to stop Suboxone (stupid, stupid me for trying opiates) after a years use of Rx opiates and I knew that motivation and drive would be an issue. After the withdrawing was done (not fun) I ordered Andro Drive. I started Andro Drive at my own discretion when I felt my body was able to handle any neuro-stimulatory compounds.
The climb uphill started on day 2 for me with noticeable effects:
1. Motivation and the will to act was greatly increased. I have had anxiety issues in the past and some recent, but this product did NOT adversely effect anxiety at the starting dose (3 caps). I noticed myself not only doing things on the fly, but even at Starbuck's this woman spilled coffee and about 2.5 seconds later I was wiping it up with napkins. This is coming from someone who rarely wanted to make my bed. Ugh.
2. Workouts were on point. I started this after being off gear and tapered down PCT from about 5 weeks. I was scared of losing workout intensity, size, strength, etc. after cycling, but I am re-learning the importance of a caloric surplus for gaining strength. I ended up dropping water weight and some size, no doubt. But, I sprung back and am getting in better shape than Ive ever been. I find myself putting away the weights that the other's leave behind.
3. Impulsivity.... paradoxically I have been able to make much more rational choices with my life. I am a bit bi-polar from all the substance abuse I chose to partake in, however, I feel more balanced than before with a hint of hypomania. However, I wouldn't even consider it hypomania, as I don't say things and not follow through. I would just call it being happy.
4. To quote someone from the movie 'The Joneses', "if you can find your killer instinct, you can have anything you want." Some girl who came into my work said that I have a different 'glow' about me. It was very interesting. My personality is much stronger and I am able to cope with things better. I have a different outlook on things as well.
5. It's good to note that I have REMAINED at 3 caps a day and have NOT caved into my old ways of starting with the max dose. Why ruin a good thing? The effects are cumulative.
6. Sleep has been amazing. I have to say that I am finally refreshed to sleep WITHOUT a sleep aid, because I do so much crap during the day that I knockout in such short time, I can't remember falling asleep. I can remember my dreams without having to recollect them first thing upon waking. (ie. Last nights dreams had to do with being on a cruise ship and I guess I was some kinda celebrity, then another dream about walking the coast of the shores of East USA and it was very fictitious...) I sleep for 5 hours and wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start the day. I have analyzed my situation and dug deep (again) into research of sleep deprivation, etc. and although I'm not in some lab or facility, I have had no signs of microsleeping or whatnot. I know that the true short sleepers are genetically gifted and are few and far in between although:
a) I operate better than I ever have.
b) I am starting and completing more tasks than ever.
c) I am NOT using CNS stimulants
d) I have access to long-term and short-term memory, on demand, better than EVER.
7. Recovery has been phenomenal. I do eat a lot of food, but I eat clean foods so I am sure to keep strong in the gym and stay swole. I perform a lot of cardio now and I started actually making it a point to stretch again. If I am sleep deprived, then I show no significant signs of ANY symptoms.
8. Last but not least... At my peak of my 'juicing', I would linger around 235-240 with a maintenence dose of 350mg test/wk (still way too much), but after coming off cycle and detoxing from opiates (NO appetite for days), I dropped down to 220. I began eating like a horse with all clean foods that I prepare myself and good food when I eat out. I shredded down some bodyfat and lost a little strength, but then my strength came back and so did some weight. I feel good where I'm at now at 215lbs and I am working on losing more bodyfat, gaining back flexibility, upping my aerobic capacity, and exercising my frustrations and stress away.
Would I recommend Andro Drive?
Andro Drive has my full endorsement. Thank you to the Primordial Performance Team for putting out such a great product!